Harry Potter: War of the Wizards- Sign up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Okay pretty simple, Were probably gonna start on monday, so everyone can get signed in and all. just answer the following and if you want add on anything else to your charecter. big grin
Name:
Blood:
Characteristics:
Former of Current House:
Family/Self History:

Ronny
Name: Elizabeth "Buffy" Van Helena
Alignment: Good
Blood: Pure
Characteristics: Long dark auburn hair, captivating gray eyes, 5'7", pale. Intelligent and strongly giften witch
Current House: Gryffindor
Family/Self History: Parents are typical Purebloods, pureblood goes back for centuries. Parents have been ashamed of Elizabeth since she was sorted into Gryffindor and consider her an insult to the Van Helena name. Elizabeth is a strong minded woman, not afriad to stand up for what she belives in, Is ashamed to be in the Van Helena family. Resived 12 O.W.L.s

black_goku#1
((did you get permission and there is already a harry potter thread))

Ronny
yes we got permission and its probably another game stick out tongue

a1hsauce
eek! i wanna join i wanna join!!!!

Originally posted by black_goku#1
((did you get permission and there is already a harry potter thread))
that ones totally different

Ronny
Go ahead Allyn stick out tongue

black_goku#1
ill join

Ronny
just fill out the questions stick out tongue

a1hsauce
Name: Felix Montoya
Blood: Half Blood...mother was a pure blood, fathers a muggle stick out tongue
Characteristics: 5'11, short dark brown hair, hazelish brown eyes
Former of Current House: Gryffindor
Family/Self History: Mother was a pureblood, who met Felix' father at the train station going to Hogwarts....Felix is the second oldest of 4 in the family. He's always been considered the oldest since the family disowned Richard..the oldest son for turning over to the dark side. (ouch that kinda sounded starwarsish embarrasment)

Ronny
i say dark side all the time embarrasment starwars harry potter allthe same right... no okay

silvertsume
Name: Recca Baron
Alignment: bad
Blood: pure
Characteristics: shoulder length golden blonde hair, light greyish blu eyes, very mature for her age
Former of Current House: slytheryn (( sp? ))
Family/Self History: recca lived with her older sister after her father died and her mother ran off, she is pure blooded, but is not proud of her past.

The Ones
Name: Kevin Girton
Alignment: Bad
Blood: Pure Blood
Characteristics: 5ft 7, short blond hair, skinny, blue eyes.
Family/Self History: N/A

Ronny
Woohoo were getting bad!

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Ronny
i say dark side all the time embarrasment starwars harry potter allthe same right... no okay
laughing out loud okay good im safe big grin

Ronny
*dances* this is a gonna be awesome

Oh and everyone.. You can choose to be an original charecter if you wich just keep it In charecter dont guy like "Hermione Stopped fighting the deatheater infront of her and braided Harry's Toupee"

black_goku#1
Name: Murtaugh
Height:5`9
looks life a female younger snape
House:syltherin
blood:muggle born
Description: loves power but hates greed and lust can go either way

silvertsume
*dances* this is a gonna be awesome

Oh and everyone.. You can choose to be an original charecter if you wich just keep it In charecter dont guy like "Hermione Stopped fighting the deatheater infront of her and braided Harry's Toupee" laughing out loud ok.. got it... ^^*

AngelGirl
Name: Amy-Rose
Alignment: good
Blood: pure
Characteristics: 5ft 2, hair down to my elbos which is golden blond, hazel green eyes.
Family/Self History: Left abandond on her own Amy-Rose was found and brought up by Lucius Malfoy daughter or Draco Malfoy sister! They hoped she would of been put in slytheryn but she wasn't!

silvertsume
rose is my middle name big grin... happy

AngelGirl
Originally posted by silvertsume
rose is my middle name big grin... happy mine to

silvertsume
Originally posted by AngelGirl
mine to thats kewl yes

Movie_Geek_
Name:
Alignment:Good
Blood:Pure, but muggels are in the family
Characteristics:5''4 dark brown hair that go's to the waist and brown eyes.
Former of Current House:Ravenclaw
Family/Self History: Mother, Father, and brother where killed by death eaters. Went to live with single uncle. She is a strong witch and good with transfigurations.

LiL nAstY GirL
Name: Lacy Lancci
Characteristics: She has long black hair, and icy blue eyes. Her personality is just as cold as her eyes.
Former of Current House: Ravenclaw
Family/Self History: Lacy was brought up in a strict pure blood family. Once her aunt married a muggle, Lacy was sent to massacare her aunt and her husband. She took great pleasure in it.

a1hsauce
dang we'ere getting some real evil people up in here.. haha.. this is gonna be fun

shadow12
Name: lance
Blood: half
Characteristics: has short silverish hair, emerald eyes, and pale skin
Former of Current House: gryffindor

Vathu
Name: Nalfein
Characteristics: Black straight hair that drapes down over his eyes and ears. Very strong wizard. Was taught everything he knows by The headmaster.
Former of current house: Gryffindor
Family: Unknown
History: Raised by the headmaster of Hogwarts after he was abandoned by his parents.
Pet: Shape shifter named Urden. Normal form is a floating black furry ball looking creature.

The Ones
so when are we starting?

Trickster
What is the game actually going to be about?

ybbob839
Name: Bobby Drahm
Characteristics: 5'5" Short spikey blond hair, blue eyes, not pale but not tan either more like in between
Personality: Usually a very calm person, does get very hotheaded at times and whenever a friend is in trouble he will jump in and help immediately
Family/Self History: Every known family member has been killed by death eaters but his mother hid him so the death eaters couldn't find him then, wizards found him a few days later and raised him like their own.

Avier
Name: Andrew
Blood: Half
Characteristics: 5'11 Short black hair, Greene eyes,
Personality: Queiet. Calm, good at defense of the dark arts.
Family/Self History: Born to a muggle born mother. She hated the fact that he was a wizard. Saw his father killed at the hands of death eaters. His mother sent him to Hogwarts and enjoed the time he was not with her. he graduated with high scores in his NEWTs. His OWLs were also very impressive. Very smart, and now is a Aurua with the ministry. Sent to Hogwarts as a new position to watch the castle.

Kiwigirl
Name: Samantha Tucker
Aligenment:Good
Blood: HalfBlood
Charactoristics: Medium length dark brown hair with red hightlights. Dark brown almost black eyes.
Personality: Most of the time she is very quiet but once you get to know her she can talk your ear off. She has quite a temper and stands up for what she believes in.
Former or Current House: Gryffindor
Family/Self History: Her father was a muggle who her mother was married to till they got seperated when she was 5. She fights non stop with her mother and goes to her grandmothers in the summer. She hardly talks to her father and is from the united states.

Joli Bug-Azi

the-unforgiven
I am not very good at the harry potter things, so correct me anytime when i do something wierd stick out tongue

Name: Voide Lord
Alignment: Neutral
Characteristics: 6'1. Dark hair, orange eyes, blue short hair. He is abit agressive and are a very hard studier of attack and combat spells.
Former of Current House: HufflePuff
Family/Self History: He started in the school 7 years ago, and have no regular home so he live almost always in the school. His pet is an black cat with red stripes like the tiger stripes. The hat had a hard time placing him in hufflepuff. first it was about to place him in slytherine, but changed his mind.

Trickster
Originally posted by Trickster
What is the game actually going to be about?

lilmisskitten
Name:Rouge Crimson
Age 17
allignment: evil
Blood: Half blood
Characteristics long blue sperated hair (my sig basicly ) purple eyes. Bad attitude and sees herself as having no meaning, shes in alllignment with Malfoy but is fairly unknown
Family/self history: N/A
Former/Current housemessedlytherin

Chibi Boy
Name: Snortle Ripper-Gripper
Blood: Orc-Wizard
Characteristics: Black hair which is long enough to cover his eyes, slightly green skin, red eyes and is slightly bigger than the average 14 year old student. He also has spots all over his arms. He has a quick temper and loves to reak his revenge on those who insult him for his looks, yet he also protects people from bullies and works hard in lessons.
History: When he was 2 he was left at the doors of Hogwarts by his parents who adopted him, they couldn't take his amazing temper-tantrums. He was found by Dumbledore who looked after him so when he came of age he became a pupil, only to hide in the shadows till lessons start.

Movie_Geek_
Okay pretty simple, Were probably gonna start on monday, so everyone can get signed in and all. just answer the following and if you want add on anything else to your charecter. big grin
Name:
Blood:
Characteristics:
Former of Current House:
Family/Self History:

"Were probably gonna start on monday, so everyone can get signed in and all."

Well are we going to start? Who is going to start us off?

Puddin Pop
Name: Tianna
Characteristics: Dark Brown eyes and hair that goes down to shoulders, very pretty
Former of Current House: Slytherin
Family/Self History: Father and mother are followers of "he who must not be named" and they want her to be too.

a1hsauce
just be patient... wait till Ronny comes back

AngelGirl
*Amy-Rose is here for registration*

Ronny
Originally posted by The Ones
so when are we starting? Somethings come up I'm posting the thread tommorow embarrasment so sorry for the delay

a1hsauce
lol its okay Ron..hope everythings okay

Ronny
Okay its sorted nevermind, I'm starting the thread now stick out tongue

shadow12
cool

a1hsauce
Happy Dance

silvertsume
yay happy

Ronny
Its up, enjoy yourselves. And I invite anyone else to join just as long as they post here first!

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
Name: Tianna
Characteristics: Dark Brown eyes and hair that goes down to shoulders, very pretty
Family/Self History: Father and mother are followers of "he who must not be named" and they want her to be too. I'll change mine to good

lilmisskitten
Im changing mine to "Nute"

Chibi Boy
Originally posted by Chibi Boy
Name: Snortle Ripper-Gripper
Blood: Orc-Wizard
Characteristics: Black hair which is long enough to cover his eyes, slightly green skin, red eyes and is slightly bigger than the average 14 year old student. He also has spots all over his arms. He has a quick temper and loves to reak his revenge on those who insult him for his looks, yet he also protects people from bullies and works hard in lessons.
History: When he was 2 he was left at the doors of Hogwarts by his parents who adopted him, they couldn't take his amazing temper-tantrums. He was found by Dumbledore who looked after him so when he came of age he became a pupil, only to hide in the shadows till lessons start.
House: Slytherin

vaya_the_elf
Ok. I want to join, but I need to know what characters are taken, and what is going on the rpg so far

Ronny
were just in the train going home from hogwarts, none of the main charecters are taken so feel free

vaya_the_elf
Ok.

Any main character you really want taken?

I want to be a female student, and also a teacher.

DarkC
Name: Gabriel "Gabe" Dumon (male)
Alignment:good
Blood:Half/half
Characteristics: spiked black hair, mild tan, hazel eyes, mullet, unyielding and serious. Good judge, very shrewd.
Family/Self History: Gabe's mother was a pure-blood witch, by the name of Cassandra Lardion; she married a Muggle by the name of Alexander Dumon. Alexander didn't mind the fact that she was a withc, and they are still happily married.

(now what the hell do I do...? :confusedsmile

vaya_the_elf
Name: Vaya
year: 3rd
house: Ravenclaw
parents were both full blooded wizards
appearance: Long red hair, with icy blue eyes. Pale skin, and normal height

((here is one of my characters I would also like to be a teacher too, but not sure who yet))

DarkC
Haha, you'll end up looking like Ginny.

vaya_the_elf
Did not think about that. laughing out loud

DarkC
stick out tongue

silvertsume
i think im gonna change myself to the good side smile .. i dont seem very..bad.. i think.

shadow12
that is true silver

silvertsume
angel

Movie_Geek_
What ever you like

shadow12
angel oh sure play innocent

IceWithin
Name:
Blood:
Characteristics:
Former of Current House:
Family/Self History:

OMG!! I wanna join!!

Name: Cepheus Allard
Alignment: Good Side
Blood: PureBlood
Characteristics: Grey eyes, brown hair, tall, thin,, exceptional skills for DADA and above average skills for Transfiguration and although he is in Gryffindor he can be very ambitious at times
Family/Self History: He's long related to the Black family, his mother Auriga was killed along with his father, Corvus by Aurors while they were torturing Ministry of the Magic staff. Cepheus only sister Carina is a Slytherin 5th year student, she's clearly in the opposite alignment than her older brother.
Cepheus grew up in the house of his mother's sister and her husband, both formerly engaged in several Death Eaters 'reunions' but luckily enough they didn't get caught, however unlikely it would seem Cepheus grew up hating his family and he felt great conformt when he got elected in Gryffindor by the Selecting Hat.

silvertsume
Originally posted by shadow12
oh sure play innocent who sad i have to play...? stick out tongue ..hug

DarkC
So many good.

Ronny
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Ok.

Any main character you really want taken?

I want to be a female student, and also a teacher. Nah, take your pick. Prefurably someone we already know well laughing out loud

shadow12
who sad i have to play...? stick out tongue ..hug stick out tongue hug
Nah, take your pick. Prefurably someone we already know well laughing out loud can i be harry also then

vaya_the_elf
Nah, take your pick. Prefurably someone we already know well laughing out loud

Ok.

I can either be Snape, or Hagrid for teacher.

and i could be moaning murtle to if you want so we have ghost.

DarkC
Oh man, I wanted to be McGonagall!!!!!

Ah, well.

vaya_the_elf
I don't think she is taken, but you can ask.

Movie_Geek_
If you have a teacher and your own person just make sure you tell us who you are when you talk.

vaya_the_elf
No problem smile

IceWithin
Can I be Cepheus's sister too?"

DarkC
Yay, I'll be McGonagall.

Ronny
Sure big grin I'll be Ron

vaya_the_elf
Which do you want more Hagrid, or Snape?

I could be both, but I don't want to take on to many characters.

I would decide which one I could be, but I like both of them. So i was hoping for a suggestion .. lol

Movie_Geek_
Hagrid because then everyone would try to kill you

DarkC
Haha.....my characters lifespan is sadly short........guess i should stick with McGonagall, eh?

vaya_the_elf
*laughs*

Hagrid it is

IceWithin
This is my other character:

Name: Carina Allard
Alignment: Dark Side
Blood: PureBlood
Characteristics: Icy blue eyes, golden hair, tall, thin, exceptional skills for Dark Arts and Transfiguration, Carina is VERY intelligent if it weren't for the pure ambition that ran in her family she'd be in Revenclaw
Family/Self History: He's long related to the Black family, hes mother Auriga was killed along with his father, Corvus by Aurors while they were torturing Ministry of the Magic staff.
Carina was like the perfect daughter for her Aunt, she was very dark an eager to join the death eaters and do some serious damage to the "good side"

Lord Follen
Name: Zake Scyth
Blood:muggle
Characteristics: 5' skinny and short his hair is short and black and has deep black eyes filled with sadness. is quiet and keeps to himself.
Family/Self History: both parents are muggles both killed he is an orphan with no one to look after him.

gandrake
Name: Cypher Snake
Alignment: dark side
Blood: Pure blood
Characteristics: 6'2" short spiked up hair and blood red eyes filled with pain.
Family/Self History: Little is known about him except that he's lived a miserable and mysterious life.

HorseRiderxoxo
can i be in it?

Durza
Name: Kim Rand
Characteristics: Long blonde hair, blue eyes, redwood dragon heartstring wand.
Former of Current House: (Beaxbatons never explained their house system)
Family/Self History: A nice pure-blood, distantly related to Fleur Delacour.
Finished from Beaxbatons (or whatever it is you spell it like) first in her year, she is especially gifted in DADA and Charms.
(if it's not too late, i'd like to join)

trademark
this is dead just seeing if someone wanted to revive it

Elixir_Scorpion
Name:Alex Slynerin
Alignment:dark side
Blood:completely pure
Characteristics:He is a very good looking boy with a very toned body. He is 5 feet 8 inches tall. He is very shy, but he isn't weak at all. He is very powerful in the dark arts, incantations, and enchaments. He doesn't like to show off his powers like some. He isn't afraid of a fight though.
Former of Current Housemessedlytherin
Family/Self History:He was born into part of the Slytherin bloodline. His father was exceptionally powerful. When his father tried to kill his mother he killed his father. He lived with that pain. His mother was part of a dark society and he was ready to join in his magical abilities, but not mentally. He

Ghetto Goblin
*walks in*

AVADA KEDAVRA

*everyone dies*

*walks out*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.