Zuress Jamino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
ahhahahahahahah http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boba_Fett third paragraph THIRD ahahahhahaahahhaah

Darth_Frobo
well done

General Zodiac
What's the point?

Dark Thor
i created the third paragraph in the boba fett webpage

AnakinDayWalker
Omfg there is no Zuress Jamino. LOL good job Dark Thor!

Darth_Janus
That is awesome.

Dark Thor
After Jango's death on Geonosis, Boba went to the world of Kashyyyk where he seeked Zuress Jamino. Zuress was one of the most famous and powerful bounty hunter. He was a Zabrak. On Kashyyyk, Zuress taught Boba everything he needed to know. For seven years after the Battle of Geonosis, Boba took Zuress's side as an apprentice. Later the two traveled to Naboo where they invaded the planet causing trouble. Remembering Jango's words,"Don't trust other bounty hunter," Boba took his blaster and took down Zuress. From that day on, Boba hunted down citizens of Naboo.

jangofett314
how do you create a guy like darth himo?

Darth_Janus
I reedited the site... have fun.

Darth_Janus
For Luke:

Talents
Luke Skywalker, even through the little training he recieved, becomes an extremly powerful Jedi Master. His skills and abilities with both the Force and lightsaber are truly amazing. In the New Jedi Order novel series, Luke Skywalker in the final Yuuzhan Vong battle uses a powerful unknown ability of the Force. This technique has been described to look like "green sparks" and it has been thought to be Force Lightning, but this is doubted by many fans, as it instanty kills its victim. In the Expanded Universe, he also possesses the power to manipulate black holes, gravity, and planets. In Luke's younger years, he even destroyed the cloned Emperor's Force Storm, which could destroy massive ships. Also in the Return of the Jedi script, Luke blocked the Emperor's Force Lightning at the stage of a Jedi Knight, a feat only done by Jedi Master Yoda, throughout the Star Wars saga.

His niece, Jaina Solo describes him in the final Yuuzhan Vong battle as a malestrom of Force energy so calm and focused that he was unstoppable. She also said his lighsaber looks to be like ten or twenty blades all moving at once. Luke's abilities with a lightsaber and the Force allow him to prevail over thousands and thousands of Yuuzhan Vong warriors and other enemies as well. Luke defeats the Supreme Overlord (The Yuuzhan Vong's leader), which on his own could destroy many Jedi.

In the end, Luke Skywalker becomes possibly one of the strongest Jedi ever if it weren't for him being a cheap punk.

Dark Thor
yeah, i saw that. i added some things too

Dark Thor
so is that fake info, janus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.