General Grevious(Clone Wars) vs Plo-Koon&Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker
confused

Admiral Akbar
GG dies, becuase shaak ti and plo koon are far more advanced than a robot.

AnakinDayWalker
Dont think so. Grevious handled alot of Jedi and Grevious defeated Shaak Ti. Clone Wars Grevious is not a pussy and strong. He might have a chance defeating the two.

Human Vader
He has more than a chance, Clone Wars Grievous took on seven jeedai at once and killed five of them, walking away unscathed. Two average jeedai would be no problem.

Admiral Akbar
They are not average, and those 7 were all shitty padawans, some were big pussies.

Human Vader
Ki Adi Mundi and Shaak Ti were pussy padawans? Hmmmm maybe someone should watch the Clone Wars again. And yes, Koon and Shaak Ti are average jeedai, they did nothing significant in the movies or EU, if they were stronger they would have done more, like Mace, Obi Wan, Anakin or Yoda.

General Zodiac
Jedi Grievous killed
* Daakman Barrek at the Battle of Hypori ("Clone Wars"wink
* Sha'a Gi at the Battle of Hypori ("Clone Wars"wink
* Tarr Seirr at the Battle of Hypori ("Clone Wars"wink
* K'Kruhk (later revealed to have survived the Battle of Hypori)
* Soon Bayts ("Obsession" #5)

* T'chooka D'oon ("General Grievous" #1 (comicbook series))
* Roron Corobb at the kidnapping of Chancellor Palpatine ("Clone Wars", episode 25)
* Foul Moudama at the kidnapping of Chancellor Palpatine ("Clone Wars", episode 25)
* Adi Gallia
* Jmmaar
* Nystammall
* Puroth

And Ki ran from Grievous in fear.

Human Vader
What's your point?

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Human Vader
Ki Adi Mundi and Shaak Ti were pussy padawans? Hmmmm maybe someone should watch the Clone Wars again. And yes, Koon and Shaak Ti are average jeedai, they did nothing significant in the movies or EU, if they were stronger they would have done more, like Mace, Obi Wan, Anakin or Yoda.

The movie never revolved around them how do u know they were weak and not strong? I have the clone wars, and i was talking about the other hundred padawans(exaggerated) with ki adi and shaak. ANd what the hell does a damn cartoon prove? Mace windu took out more than 1000 droids, whoopie! mace cant do that.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Jedi Grievous killed
* Daakman Barrek at the Battle of Hypori ("Clone Wars"wink
* Sha'a Gi at the Battle of Hypori ("Clone Wars"wink
* Tarr Seirr at the Battle of Hypori ("Clone Wars"wink
* K'Kruhk (later revealed to have survived the Battle of Hypori)
* Soon Bayts ("Obsession" #5)

* T'chooka D'oon ("General Grievous" #1 (comicbook series))
* Roron Corobb at the kidnapping of Chancellor Palpatine ("Clone Wars", episode 25)
* Foul Moudama at the kidnapping of Chancellor Palpatine ("Clone Wars", episode 25)
* Adi Gallia
* Jmmaar
* Nystammall
* Puroth

And Ki ran from Grievous in fear.

Some competition.

Admiral Akbar

Mace had a purpose in the movie, as did kenobi and yoda, if the originals never needed yoda or obi wan they would be just as unimportant as the rest of the jedi gang.

General Zodiac
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
The movie never revolved around them how do u know they were weak and not strong? I have the clone wars, and i was talking about the other hundred padawans(exaggerated) with ki adi and shaak. ANd what the hell does a damn cartoon prove? Mace windu took out more than 1000 droids, whoopie! mace cant do that.
Ki-adi was killed by a couple of clone troopers and he saw it coming.

Human Vader

That's the point, if the were stronger they would have played a more central roll in the movies, and I'm not just talking about the movies, neither of those two did anything in the EU. And i doubt you have the clone wars, because there was only one padawan with them. And the cartoon is cannon, meaning it proves as much as any other EU material, if you don't want to accept that then don't post in the EU section.

Human Vader
And Zodiac, he was killed by more than "a couple clone troopers" his whole platoon was firing on him at the same time. Even if he saw it coming, theres no jeedai who could have survived that.

General Zodiac
Look at ROTS. There was like 20 following him. I have it on bootleg and watched it over and over and over but can't wait till it is released.

Human Vader
Mace had a purpose in the movie, as did kenobi and yoda, if the originals never needed yoda or obi wan they would be just as unimportant as the rest of the jedi gang.

I think you should read my post again because I said those four WERE important to the movies.

Human Vader
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Look at ROTS. There was like 20 following him. I have it on bootleg and watched it over and over and over but can't wait till it is released.

Yes twenty makes up about a platoon Zodiac, thanks for agreeing with me. My point is, you can't judge those jeedai because they were fired upon by their own troops and killed, that would have happened to anyone except the most 1337 jeedai.

Admiral Akbar
That's the point, if the were stronger they would have played a more central roll in the movies, and I'm not just talking about the movies, neither of those two did anything in the EU. And i doubt you have the clone wars, because there was only one padawan with them. And the cartoon is cannon, meaning it proves as much as any other EU material, if you don't want to accept that then don't post in the EU section.

They play no part in EU because nobody knows anything about shaak tii or plo koon or ki adi, or any of those jedi , If lucus gave a better description on thier past and accomplishment maybe an author would make a story about it, but all GL cares about is anakin turning bad. A story of one jedi falling to the dark side.

Again, listen Mace, Yoda and OBi needed to be important so that anakin could turn dark.

Mace was a tool used, so that anakin could become lord vader, Yoda was need to teach luke and obi wan was also needed to teach luke as well as anakin himself. If none of this was important then they would be just as average as the rest.
My point is that GL could have replaced yoda with Plo koon, mace with kit fisto and obi wan with someone else. Then tehy would become key factors in the movie and yoda obi and mace would be plo koon and the rest. Also, It has nothing to do with strength.

General Zodiac
Again Ki saw them coming and he was ready to deflect the blasts but was killed.

Admiral Akbar
Yoda MAce Anakin they would all die also. Maybe not Obi wan since he is master of Sorensu, but they would all die also, Ki adi is not weak or Average! just because a few cloners shot him.

General Zodiac
Yeah Yoda was killed when Obi-Wan and Yoda stromed the Jedi Temple where their were dozens of Clone Troopers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.