Which planet would you live on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nhilus
I would want to live in Coruscant, but if I fell than my life would be over.

JKozzy
Hard decision... I'll go with Naboo, but Kamino would be a pretty cool place to vacation to. I'd probably never go to Mustafar, and Coruscant would be a fun place to visit too. As for Geonosis... probably not, either.

PVS
how come alderan isnt listed?

Ast Rofan
Dantooine?

dflood
naboo

but yeah coruscent and kamino would be cool to visit

Ast Rofan
Is Kamino nothing but ocean? Or just the part we saw?

Darth_Rankkor
hmmm... I would go to Hoth :P fed up with all this fu**ing heat... Alderaan also looks nice ...err... except the part it get blowned up. Mygeeto is also a good option for me

JKozzy
Originally posted by PVS
how come alderan isnt listed? Good quesetion erm

General Bondius
Smurfland

Darth Zenemij
Naboo

Dark Thor
mygeeto, ffelucia, cato neimodia, the place where stass allie died. yep nice places.....ok to be serious, alderaan or naboo

StinkFist462
wheres kashyyk? racist.

Tulak Hord
If Kashyyyk was up there, I'd've chosen it. But I chose Tatooine instead. I like tat.

matreid
Why, Alderaan of course!

I don't care if it wasn't listed.

Sadako of Girth
Despite its limited shelf life...?

Darth Zenemij
Ohhh, forgot about kashyyyk.

Darth Jello
well, it's technically a moon, but i would choose mustafar, i like hot showers.

Darth Jello
alderaan looked really nice though. If i lived there, it would never have been blown up!!! I would have killed vader by doing what no one's thought of: running up to him and pushing buttons.

DeVi| D0do
Out of those, I choose Naboo...

Moff jango
Corellia

dflood
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Is Kamino nothing but ocean? Or just the part we saw?

actually that is a good question ....strange cause i was looking at ep2 yesterday and my brother asked the same thing ....

i reckon there is other places in kamino though, cause it would be just stupid to have a monstrous planet with only one little piece of land

DarthLazious
Naboo.

exanda kane
Rivendell ...

DiamondBullets
Bespin's CLoud City

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by david flood
actually that is a good question ....strange cause i was looking at ep2 yesterday and my brother asked the same thing ....

i reckon there is other places in kamino though, cause it would be just stupid to have a monstrous planet with only one little piece of land

I doubt it just had that one spot, if it is just a water planet I am sure there are more of those platform cities.

david flood
exactly what im saying wink

but going futher into this will lead to eu shite so i say we leave it at that

Darth Kronos
Mustafaar because i like fire big grin

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Either Alderaan or Naboo. Tatooine looks like a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

Utapau isn't on the list. Any place you get to ride around on giant lizards deserves a mention. Not that I'd vote for it...

Nactous
Dantooine

Nactous
I'd venture to Korriban, from time to time. Maybe Mannan.

ShaKoon
i would go to Dorin (home of the kel dors) except i will take some pill or something so i could breath, or maybe kit fisto's homeplanet, i could use some daily swimming

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Manaan looks cool. I'd visit Mon Calamari to see, well the Mon Calamari... and also the Quarrens.

DeVi| D0do
The bridge planet looked cool from what we saw in the movie...

and these Ryan Church pics:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7451/image50mc.th.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/158/image64hw.th.jpg

Nactous
Cato Nemodia is the name.

DeVi| D0do
That's Cato Neimoidia?

On second thought, I really wouldn't like to live there. Those Neimoidians give me the creeps...

Nactous
Shame, alot of money to be made there.

matreid
Yah, those Neimodians are real rich bitches!

Nactous
Yes my friend, they are.

ShaKoon
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
That's Cato Neimoidia?

On second thought, I really wouldn't like to live there. Those Neimoidians give me the creeps...

WHERE PLO KOON DIED!!!

DeVi| D0do
This planet looks... interesting.

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/3504/image189kw.th.jpg

ShaKoon
again, Dorin is my place for the time being, maybe kit fisto's homeplanet, NOT FELUCIA

matreid
Originally posted by ShaKoon
WHERE PLO KOON DIED!!!

And I was the clone who shot him down!!!!

Muahahahahahahaha!!!! evil face

Darth Jello
i think the bridge planet was Cato Neimoidia

Darth_fury
i like coruscant or naboo

Darth Nhilus
Darn it I forgot alderaan, hoth and rhen var. I knew I was forgetting something but I couldn't quite guess what it was.

McCusto
Talus smile Corellia's Little Brother stick out tongue

Travis Hicks
I Would Live on Naboo Because it Looks like The Earth in A Way it has Oceans' Swamps' Rivers' Lakes and Green Land Because of Grass and Stuff.

Feara
Glee Anselm

jerlark386
How about Earth?

Teeming with REAL life, adventure, excitement and beauty.

But I guess thats kinda unrelated.

Ken Kenobi
Alderaan...I wanna blow up.

Ogami Itto
where was Aayla secura killed? that place looked cool! it had big freaky flowers (i think, only seen the film once)

Darth Dean
i would've chose Bespin.

Stunrun
Coruscant - All the wayhappy

McCusto
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
where was Aayla secura killed? that place looked cool! it had big freaky flowers (i think, only seen the film once)

Felucia

Red Superfly
Originally posted by Ogami Itto

Willy Wonkas Chocolate Factory, I think, was the name of that place.

Will-one Kenobi
Originally posted by Darth Jello
I would have killed vader by doing what no one's thought of: running up to him and pushing buttons. LOL laughing out loud laughing out loud Anyway id probably chose utapah with the rivers and the cool lizards!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.