Hey everyone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyrosgirl
Hi, I'm Kitty! I am an X-Men fan and I LOVE Pyro. in_lovein_lovein_love ok, so yeah, I'm here and....see ya around! big grin

Wickerman
Welcome wink Pyro's nice, but i dislike the fact that he can only control heat and flames without actually starting them up sad

Anyway, don't want to go off-topic...check out the x-men forum, and have fun wink

~wickerman~

Pyrosgirl
Yeah, I agree with ya. Thanks for the welcome! I will go to the X Men forum, but I'm not like overly obsessed with the movie (mainly just Pyro wink). Anyways, what other threads do you think would be good for me to go to?

Wickerman
Originally posted by Pyrosgirl
Yeah, I agree with ya. Thanks for the welcome! I will go to the X Men forum, but I'm not like overly obsessed with the movie (mainly just Pyro wink). Anyways, what other threads do you think would be good for me to go to?

This should keep you busy for a while with interesting threads wink

CLICK ME OR I'LL EAT YOU

~wickerman~

Pyrosgirl
lol, I just didn't know if there were threads that weren't X Men related that you think I should check out. I'll just look around, thanks.

Wickerman
lol, I just didn't know if there were threads that weren't X Men related that you think I should check out. I'll just look around, thanks.

No prob cool If you want some interesting threads, check out the general discussion forum. If you want crazy threads lacking any logic, try the off-topic forum. There's a LOT of interesting places on KMC.

~wickerman~

Pyrosgirl
yup, thanks, hope to see ya around.

Wickerman
yup, thanks, hope to see ya around.

No problemo thumb up see ya around

~wickerman~

yerssot
hope to see you in the x-men sectin then wink

Royal Knight
welcome to the group they call the killer movies community

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.