Raw Or Smackdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GreenFist
The Great American Bash is coming this Sunday I just hope everyone to knOw that JBL is going to lose. I predict that Bastia is going to do this to JBLchair
http://www.wwe.com/

§P0oONY
Neither.... crappy actors pretending their great doesn't appeal to me.

GreenFist
Everything on T.V. is actors now a day but seeing one being hit with a chair is cool

Oiram62205
Raw is better!! Summer Slam is gonna be the shit!!!

BENITO
RAW is better DAMMIT

Skorn254
Raw is way better than Smackdown.

darktim1
That is true and raw will be going back to USA network sometime and thats when HHH is going to come back.

RogerRamjet
but Summerslam will include RAW as well as Smackdown! Superstars

in my opinion Smackdown! isn't all that bad..they still got some great workers like Benoit, Booker-T or Muhammad Hassan..unfrotunatley RAW currently draws all the attention because of the Hogan/Michaels feud...

faradayslaw
Lately, Smackdown has really started to suck. I got tired of JBL constantly talking months ago and now Eddie Guerrero does the same thing. I only watch anymore just to see Batista destroy somebody.

BENITO
Originally posted by faradayslaw
Lately, Smackdown has really started to suck. I got tired of JBL constantly talking months ago and now Eddie Guerrero does the same thing. I only watch anymore just to see Batista destroy somebody. I know most of there good wrestlers Moved to Raw

Skorn254
I hope Brock Lesnar comes back. If he does come back I hope he goes to raw.

darktim1
He's not he refused to work for the company because of some legal work awhile back. Anyone see Summerslam.

RogerRamjet
not yet...but i will...big grin

darktim1
I read that stephanie mcmahon fired writer on smack down because story lines were'nt good so she going to hide better writer.

Skorn254
Originally posted by darktim1
He's not he refused to work for the company because of some legal work awhile back. Anyone see Summerslam.
It's not all said and done yet he still might come back.
I saw summerslam it was pretty good. Kurt Angle got his gold back. smile

Skorn254
Oops posted twice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.