Ron and Hermione, When Will It Happen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hermioneronluva
Hi guys! I read the book, it was awesome! I wont tell you who died because that would be spoiling it. But the ending was amazing, I can't believe JK did it again! She rules. I was really surprised when Ron and Hermione didn't get together and I thought it would be awesome if they did. I'm definatly dissapointed about it! embarrasment They would be a great couple! Those who agree with me plz post an answer! I think the book was great but that would be a great additive! Thanks 4 reading this! big grin

NightCrawler341
SUB FORUM! I don't have a link but go to sub forum!

hotsauce6548
Well, I'm not sure if this belongs in the sub-forum. The thread-starter is not appreciating or bashing a ship; rather, he is asking when or if Ron and Hermione will get together.

And as for the question, I believe Ron and Hermione will get together in the next book; their relationship is obviously headed towards the next step, judging from the events in Half-Blood Prince.

NightCrawler341
Mmmhmm

DarkCanadian
SUB FORUM

HPRox90
I think that R/H will definately get together in the next book, too!!!

Mr. Bacon
yea i think so too, she was crying on him and theres a bunch more hints at it

RoguePw25
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
SUB FORUM! I don't have a link but go to sub forum!

Please use the sub-forum, the thread is called the Sidekicks: (R/HR) thread. For people who haven't read Book 6, they don't know about R/HR.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.