Howlers: Lupin Appreciation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saberstylemasta
Oh yeah!

My boy Lupin is a PIMP!

He got himself a girl that can look hot whenever she wants.

Alright!

http://pictures.greatestjournal.com/userimg/488140/179796

Imaginary
Remus is love love

RoguePw25
How about the name of this thread be Howlers? Since Lupin is a werewolf and such?

Saberstylemasta
sure, that works, but I can't edit it anymore...

I love rock and Roll!

RoguePw25
All righty, there ya go. I added an image to the first post, if you need anything edited, just PM me.

Anyways, what do you like best about Lupin? Book 3 is my favorite, and I loved how Lupin was introduced and such. And I liked how JK brought him back to the Order, that was good.

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by RoguePw25
All righty, there ya go. I added an image to the first post, if you need anything edited, just PM me.

Anyways, what do you like best about Lupin? Book 3 is my favorite, and I loved how Lupin was introduced and such. And I liked how JK brought him back to the Order, that was good.

((I like that Pic!! and will do))

Book three is aslo somewhere up there on my list of favorite HP books. (They're all too good to get an exact favorite!!!)

Lupin's just the man. He's a wise and fun-loving person, though not to an extreme extent.

And I also enjoy how he was introduced as well

"Who's that guy?"

"Professer R.J. Lupin"

"How does she know that? How is it that she knows everything?"

"It's on his suitcase Ronald."

Skull_Racer
Originally posted by RoguePw25

ya i liked how they brought back into the books again with the order and everything.

how do you do that spoiler thing?

Saberstylemasta
Like this (without spaces)

Hermione202
acctually its , message without the *

Imaginary
Same thing, guys stick out tongue

Anyway, I really love Remus as a character and I hated how they cut the Marauders' Map subtext from the movie, because I thought it added something to his character.

Saberstylemasta
Lupin is still a beast (both literally and figuratively) How can you beat his wisdom, and his apperication for youth.

Saberstylemasta
Does nobody on this site like Lupin (sry for postin' again, but I can't edit my previous post...)

Phoenix
Yay, I love remus, he's my fave marauder after sirius big grin

Skull_Racer
lupin rocks, so does sirius! the bad part is that their both goin 2 die. Sirius is already dead and lupin's goin 2 die in the 7th probaly.

Elessea
Lupin is my second favorite character! After Sirius happy

but I was severly disappointed with how he was portrayed in the movie though no expression

BadKitty
I liked how he was portrayed in the movie actually,David Thewlis is a wonderful actor and thought he did a great job.

alma negra
i dont know if it's considered a spoiler or not but

i loved it when tonks said she didn't care he was a werewolf and that she still wanted him

it was so sweet!

div
anyone still in here wanting to speak about harrypotter books 6 an 7?

Imaginary
Originally posted by alma negra

i loved it when tonks said she didn't care he was a werewolf and that she still wanted him

it was so sweet!

Oh I know! eek!

Hermione202

it was so sweet!

I agree!

Saberstylemasta
Tonks is awesome with Lupin. ANd Lupin is a Lupiny lupin.

Yes, Lupin is a good person, and Tonks in sweet.

(yay, 2 pages!)

alma negra
lupin said he was too old for her. does anyone know the age difference between lupin and tonks?

Saberstylemasta
lupin said he was too old for her. does anyone know the age difference between lupin and tonks?

a good 20 years i'd say

Still Lupin and Tonks are 2gether.

Imaginary
Not 20 years... Lupin is mid thirties and Tonks is around 23...

Hermione202
maybe 13....14...15 years so ?

LiveAndLetDie
LUPIN!!!!! He`s my favorite marauder!
I really liked how he was protrayed in the movie. Although, they could gone without the 'stash.

Imaginary
Mustache sick

alma negra
i think it was fine. it portrayed him as he was described.

Anoushka
i don't think so no
but i feel it was close smile

sirius though...can't imagine him as the hot best friend of james potter messed

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by Anoushka
i don't think so no
but i feel it was close smile

sirius though...can't imagine him as the hot best friend of james potter messed

Well, that's because Sirius was looking ruffy, 12 years in Akaban, hello????

anyway. Lupin was portrayed well I believe.

Anoushka
roll eyes (sarcastic) i'm not stupid,i know that!

i mean,when visualising him without the mess! roll eyes (sarcastic) even with all that crap,the undertones can show who he really used to be,how he really looked like..the smile always reveals it..i can't really see JK's Sirius looking like that..incongruous somehow.

but oh well you can't always get the perfect look smile the main characters look so much like the book's descriptions it's good enough yes

yup,i have to say the guy who played lupin was good happy really paternal and yet you could tell he's got a mischievious (sp?) side to him smile

Saberstylemasta
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NightCrawler341
Lupin rules. Fav Mararuder. I like who portrayed him in the movie (can't remember name) though it doesn't look a thing like hed does in the pictures in the books. He has no mustache and has longer hair! Not much of a spoiler but this is probably most likely to happen so I will put it in spoilers. Too bad Remus will die. JKR hinted it by giving Peter Pettigrew a silver hand, something that kills werewolves.... poor poor Lupin... hopefully he takes Peter with him!

Hermione202
I found a pic......

Syren
Pictures in the books? blink It was all down to imagination for me, and although I was unsure about the actor who played him I've grown fonder, and Lupin is an awesome character yes

Imaginary
The American versions have chapter pics, that's probably what they mean. The UK ones don't.

Syren
cry That's totally unfair disgust

Nah, I'm kidding... I would have liked to see pics in the English versions but then I would probably have been even more disappointed with the cast in the movies if they'd looked different. I can adapt my imagination more easily big grin

Imaginary
Yes. I can't accept that they change things actually WRITTEN, though. *coughHermione'sBallDresscough*

Syren
laughing out loud Me neither... although you have to allow the directors some space for (re)creation big grin

Hermione202
A lupin pic big grin

Pielover666
Lupin is the coolest!

muse5
i heart lupin like whoa

Misc_Rose
Lupin is definitely the doodiest Maurader, and the best character. Prisoner of Azkaban is the best book so far me thinks, though I was disappointed by the film. I was really glad that JK brought him back as a prominent character. Pity he probs gunna die, hence the silver hand (someone mentioned that all ready).
Really sweet at the end of book 6 with Lupin and Tonks.
Shame book 7 is such a long way off!

The Phantom
Originally posted by Misc_Rose
Lupin is definitely the doodiest Maurader, and the best character. Prisoner of Azkaban is the best book so far me thinks, though I was disappointed by the film. I was really glad that JK brought him back as a prominent character. Pity he probs gunna die, hence the silver hand (someone mentioned that all ready).
Really sweet at the end of book 6 with Lupin and Tonks.
Shame book 7 is such a long way off! (Me!) I love the Lupin/Tonks thing, Lupin deserves to be with someone, why, because he is the best frickin' character ever and no one deserves to be alone!

Pielover666
Originally posted by The Phantom
(Me!) I love the Lupin/Tonks thing, Lupin deserves to be with someone, why, because he is the best frickin' character ever and no one deserves to be alone!
I thought that you killed VAMPIRES with silver, not werewolves....but I'm not big on that type of stuff...

The Phantom
Originally posted by Pielover666
I thought that you killed VAMPIRES with silver, not werewolves....but I'm not big on that type of stuff... No, Vampires are sunlight, and werewolves are silver.

Diamond~Kisses
Lupin is so cool happy and he's very brave. I wouldn't be able to turn into a Werewolf once a month fear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.