hulk vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

comic wizard
who can defeat the hulk

kgkg
Easily? Give him a battle but win ?

which one

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by comic wizard
who can defeat the hulk

The list is pretty long, my freind. Hulk can give a good fight to just about anyone short of Thanos, but there are a truckload of guys who can beat him, and quite a few of them can do so rather easily.

leonidas
what about mangog? a pissed off hulk v mangog would be a great fight. not sure who i'd pick in that one.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonidas
what about mangog? a pissed off hulk v mangog would be a great fight. not sure who i'd pick in that one.

Thor once implied that Hulk was stronger than Mangog. But, Hulk gets little to no respect on this board anyway, so I'll concede.

leonidas
<<Thor once implied that Hulk was stronger than Mangog. But, Hulk gets little to no respect on this board anyway, so I'll concede.>>

geez, you're not as much fun as you used to be. the fanboys are really beating it out of you, huh?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Thor once implied that Hulk was stronger than Mangog. But, Hulk gets little to no respect on this board anyway, so I'll concede.>>

geez, you're not as much fun as you used to be. the fanboys are really beating it out of you, huh?

It's useless. The more I prove, the more they ignore.

long pig
In h2h?
Nobody.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
In h2h?
Nobody.

Not 100% true. Hulk's the king of the brawl. He's no martial artist. I can come up with quite a few fighters who could take Hulk h2h.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Thor once implied that Hulk was stronger than Mangog. But, Hulk gets little to no respect on this board anyway, so I'll concede.

Hulk is hated here!?!?

*scratches head* confused

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Hulk is hated here!?!?

*scratches head* confused

Aside from a few Hulk supporters and fanboys, I'm alone in this battle.

CorderaMitchell
I think spiderman is the most hated here.

Especially since all spiderman haters are wolverine and batman fanboys.

I love the hulk, but you battle him better than me, thats your specialty there, most of the matches people put him in here, are dumb.

Cosmic Cube
It's between Spiderman and Thing.

CorderaMitchell
Thing doesn't get any credit.

People don't think he's smart, or a good fighter.

Just dumb and slow.

Thing was the original strong guy, he has the better personality.

"Its clobbering time!!!"

DarkDethbringer
Hulk can defeat all ut Godly people so he would win in most fights../..

Hulk Power
I agree with Cosmic Cube. Hulk gets little respect on this thread. People think he's just strong and stupid. Damn how I hate people like that. mad miffed

dawsey28
Who, in this thread said he was dumb? confused

olympian
Theres fights Hulk wins and others who dont. In a brawl if he gets really pissed he can eventually take on everyone short of an herald. Even if it gets to Thanos it doesnt go beyond that. But then again none of the others of his class will either.

About underrated i always got the feeling that in the majority of boards, Thing was the one mostly in that situation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.