cool movie stealth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

caballera
I am really looking forward to this movie! The plot is a little farfetched with the evil plan going after them but the visuals and special effects look really awesome. Another great summer action movie, oh check out the trailer on http://www.budweiser.com/1 and see how cool this looks

Myth
I hate movies that rely on special effects. This movie looks like crap. "The lightning must have some how re-wired it." Please.

DeVi| D0do
Haha, that was funny. A big step down for Jamie Foxx...

Cinemaddiction
Enough with the goddamn Budweiser spam. I should just ahev you banned.

As for the movie, it just screams new age "HAL" from "2001".

b-dan
i dunno most of the movies this summer looked good but ended up shitty except for batman

ladygrim
Hmm saw the trailer the other day and cannt say i would go and watch it myself

Smasandian
I got one question about this movie.

After seeing the trailer in theatres, all the explosions and the ring of fire.
I asked myself this question.

Whats so stealthy about this movie?

Also, this is similiar to Universal Soldier 2.

Darth Macabre
Just got back from seeing it. Visuals were good, but it relied on special effects, and Jessica Biel in a bikini to carry it. Oh well just my opinion.

cal31
Can anyone say piece of shit?

Lady_Jade
It was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. it was a cheap rip off of Top Gun.

DeVi| D0do
Why anyone would even think about paying money to see this film is beyond me...

Darth Macabre
LoL I didnt pay, my cousins manager at the Loews near me. So he lets me in for free. But if I had to pay i would have let half way through.

fruits
it looks pretty good. kind of a stupid concept, but it looks really cool. ill see it

cal31
Originally posted by fruits
it looks pretty good. kind of a stupid concept, but it looks really cool. ill see it confused

fruits
what? i mean serioulsy, a super smart plane turns on the good guys and tries to destroy. sounds kinda stupid. but it looks like it has really cool special fx so ill see it is what i meant

Myth
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
LoL I didnt pay, my cousins manager at the Loews near me. So he lets me in for free. But if I had to pay i would have let half way through.

That doesn't make sense. For free you'd stay, but if you paid you would have left? Wouldn't it make more sense to stay just to get your money's worth?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Myth
That doesn't make sense. For free you'd stay, but if you paid you would have left? Wouldn't it make more sense to stay just to get your money's worth?

LoL its not what I meant, Wedding Crashers was playing in the theatre over, so I would have went and watched that instead.

Nepa
Ive just watched it, im in Aus, and i thought it was a good flick.
You don't go into a movie like that expecting reality thats the point, i enjoyed it for what it was, a next generation top gun.
Jess beil was HOT as a pilot.

Anyway does anyone know the name of the song that the UCAV was playing when it flies. it sounded cool.

office jesus
Beil = Hotter than Alba. Fanboys. Anyway. Stealth was good for what it was. A big dumb action movie. It was a good popcorn muncher of a film. I rather liked it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.