whats ur opinion, about luke defeating vader?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aduruth
I hate the fact that luke defeated vader, it doesnt seem right, and also who thinks that luke is the most powerful jedi(not the chose one!!!!!!!!!, lets not go into that!)wen i mean most powerful i mean Jedi, not sith, and i will allow vader/ anakin, becuase he was on/off good guy. and name other jedui more powerful jedi than luke or vica versa,(i cant stand how people say lukes the best jedi ever.)

DeVi| D0do
I think Luke sliced Vader's hand off...

matreid
I think Luke turned Vader back to the light side...

yerssot
so what if he defeated Vader?
Vader is the Chosen One, that doesn't mean he's the best swordsmen. It just means he'll bring balance to the Force; not that he's the best in everything. Besides, his lightsabre-qualities went down since he's "more machine now than human"

kanis
starwars Well you did'nt see anakin there at the end of return of the jedi because he just felt like it and anyway their wasn't much of a contest between them as they fought.

Ushgarak
Half-trained boy fights cripple. Half-trained boy wins. (shrugs). Oh well.

dflood
i think vader is dead

Stealth Agent
Originally posted by yerssot
Vader is the Chosen One, that doesn't mean he's the best swordsmen. It just means he'll bring balance to the Force; not that he's the best in everything. Besides, his lightsabre-qualities went down since he's "more machine now than human"

Exactly

Aduruth
No crap, i never said that becuase he's the chosen one he's the best, but Luke is a nobody, and how vadar was defeated was horrible.

almost all you people who replied to this thread brought it off topic, read next time, I SAID LETS NOT GO INTO THE CHOSEN ONE ORDEAL!!! OMG!!!!!! i never said becuase he's the chosen one he's the best at anything. you guys put words in my mouth.

whoever brought the "chosen one" aspect into this topic, i think its

yerrost and stealth agent

next time read the rest of my typing. becuase you clearly brought it off topic, all i wanted to say is *I dont like the fact that luke defeated vadar, let me here your opinions. thats all i said, and i asked another question saying in order who do you think are the most powerful jedi(include anakin and vader) and the last question i said do you think that luke is the most powerful jedi, becuase i dont even think he should reach the top 30,and i said NOT THE CHOSEN ONE, LETS NOT GET INTO THAT, do u 2 know how to read.?!

yerssot
like OMG!!!!! I did it anyway.

no, it's yerssot, not yerrost

my opinion as you asked: so what? he's not the best swordsmen, "he's more machien now than man"

for how powerful they are: there are already a lot of these things around, you could browse around and get more ideas from different people then to ask again.

for top 30: no, I don't do such "listing", I don't see any use of it at all.

And do you know how to keep things civilised? Or is it normal for someone from New Jersey to get riled up about something this small?

Captain REX
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Half-trained boy fights cripple. Half-trained boy wins. (shrugs). Oh well.

Aduruth, it happened, oh well.

DeVi| D0do
Anakin is the Chosen One.

Vader pissed Luke off. That's how he beat him.

Aduruth
geesh captain rex just trying to start a conversation, lol, u dont have to be the big person downing my opinion. smile

and yerssot im sry for speklling ur name rong, but u brought the thread off topic, i just wanted to know everyones opinion, not if he's dead. or whatever. just ur opinion on how u think luke defeated vadar and if you think it was cool that luke defeated him.

1, if you dont like the thread shut the heck up and mind urself
2 stay on topic.

and no peolple from new jersey dont get that mad, but wen "grade a" morons try to take the stand, and talk about ***Something different, they deserve such bashing.

as long as its "healthy" bashing, with no fowl language, which is wat i did

yerssot
1. errr... people can post where and when they want
2. I was but you simple don't see it apperently:
my opinion on luke defeating vader: it happened, he's just a machine not all powerful

try to keep namecalling to a minimum please together with your idea of "healthy" bashing.
You can read the Forum Rules here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

Aduruth
1 no people*shouldnt type watever they want becuase it gets off topic, 2 u said that after i told u u were off topic, and 3 i wont stop name calling because all i said was morn, a i see people writing "f-u, shut the h*ll up, etc" which is wat i dont do.

yerssot
1. that's why there are mods
2. Originally posted by yerssot
-> More machine now than man, said it the first time
3. yes, and the classic answer would be: if people jump off a cliff, you would follow?

Aduruth
Originally posted by yerssot

Yes u did, answer it but u also brought it off topic.

if u still want to argue about u bringing it off tiopic, for a moment, pm me then, but i wont continue to argue on thi thread and uif u continue to argue ill report you for harrasment, before i do something i regret. lol wink

yerssot
if I answered it, a part was ontopic, so only reply to that then instead of spending X posts on how offtopic it was neglecting the answer I provided roll eyes (sarcastic)

so yes, as you can see, I'm continuing it, you know which button to push? cause if you're in the black style you can't really read it well

lihp123
Back to the original topic, George Lucas said that Vader was never actually trying to kill Luke. He was never fighting at his best. Lucas also said that it was the will of the force that Luke would win. In some of the saber battles its the will of the force that affects the outcome, eg. Obi Wan and Anakin on Mustafar, Luke vs Vader on Death Star II.

Aduruth
True, good look at it, just as u acept you brought it off topic for a whil yerssot wink do you think (anyone answer) lucas should continue the sw trilogy (7,8,9) if so why? if not why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.