Will Smith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cgtuna21
I like him in some of his movies but he needs to stop being one of those goofy guys in his films such as Wild Wild West. He's better in movies such as Bad Boys. What do u guys think about him

Evy_O
He looks great big grin A good actor, not brilliant though. He was funny in Wild Wild West, and I think I had seen this other movie in which he played but can't remember the name confused
I didn't see Bad Boys cause it seemed silly messed

caballera
Check out the trailer for I, Robot at www.budweiser.com/1 It looks really good. I love Will!

Devalion
I loved him in 'fresh prince!'

eleveninches
I thought he was good in 'fresh prince', and liked MIB and independance day, but a lot of his other movies suck.

lulabelle288
he was sooooo hot in both bad boys

Devalion
I haven't seen Bad Boys yet....Its on my 'to do' list! But he was good independance day, too! Thanx for reminding me eleveninches!

caballera
I like him in comedies and thrillers (hence i'm excited for I, Robot). I don't think he's made out for films like Ali. I love him, but I didn't think he pulled that off. What did you guys think about him in that movie?

Sk8rt_Evr
Will's cute, but he's needs a little more acting skills in some movies. Although he did do good in MIB, Indepence Day, Bad Boy II and maybe a few others, but he really needs some acting skills. But he doesn't need to work on anything other than that physically. I can't wait to see I, Robot!!! smile

silver_tears
I think he's very hot yes

Fëanor
that movie really bit it...he seemed kind of wooden portraying Ali...

All_For_Orlando
is his wife an actress? or something?

silver_tears
She played Niobe in the Matrix no expression

turkesa
I like Will Smith, I think he's a good actor.
He was great at, Fresh Prince, MIB, Wild Wild West, Independence Day.
I also didn't saw Bad Boys yet... hehehehehe stick out tongue

BingaBonga
He is HOT! Anyway, I love him as an actor. I loved Men in Black I & II. My favorite with him was Independence Day and I'm looking forward to seeing him in I-Robot.

Freâk'n'Zömbí
i thorght he was EXTRA hot in I, Robot drool

CrazyInLove
I think Will Smith is so hot! He seems like a really nice guy too. I loved watching him act in Bad Boys, Men In Black, Men In Black II, and Enemy of the State and I CANNOT WAIT till Hitch comes out!! I think it will be totally AWESOME!!wink

Rebecca

Emma718
his cool, he was soo funny in Fresh Prince

Freâk'n'Zömbí
....i havn't seen that yet no expression.........hmph!!!! *goes off 2 rent it*

Jackie Malfoy
Great actor in MIB and alot of other movies he plays in.I was disapointed in "I Robort" it was a waste of his carer as an actor.JM

Fetcharada
He's quite hot cool

ladydragonfly
Have you guys seen I, Robot? It's really good

CrazyInLove
what haven't you seen, Freak'n'Zombi?

Rebecca

CrazyInLove

Freâk'n'Zömbí
i dunno....can't b bothered going bak laughing no expression

Epa *in luv*
have u got any pictures of Will? plz attach some here on the page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 thank ubig grin

Joy2dWorld
Hi!

Please vote for Will Smith at the CBBC Polls...

Here's the link: CBBC's "My Favorite Celebrity" Poll

Final Fury
Anyone know what upcoming movies he's going to be in?

Morning_Glory
check out www.imdb.com ... they have all sort of up coming movie info

Britrogue
Will Smith rocks rock

botankus
Hey, remember that song he and DJ Jazzy Jeff did called, "I think I can beat Mike Tyson?"

That may be a song a lot of people could sing nowadays!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.