Gladiator speed vs Other speedters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Gladiator speed vs Other speedsters

Who can match Gladiator speed?

Draco69
The Runner. Possibly Flash if he goes all out. A Big Maybe with Thor with his hammer. That's about all I can thinkc off.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Draco69
The Runner. Possibly Flash if he goes all out. A Big Maybe with Thor with his hammer. That's about all I can thinkc off.

Surfer?

kgkg
Runner ya big time

Flash can he go beyond light speed? Without time travel?

Thor ------ nope he was amped to great speed (no body on the planet could see thor he was amped to that level(speed wise) gladiator saw him and was able to battle him at those speed ( on his own power)

Never
Lightray...

kgkg
Originally posted by Never
Lightray...
lightray is that a char?

Draco69
Flash has been going beyond lightspeed for quite awhile. In the Elite comic, he managed to evacuate about 60 people including his teammates in less than a nanosecond to take them back to Earth....from the complete opposite side of the universe.

Never
Originally posted by kgkg
lightray is that a char?

New Gods.

Flash was limited to below lightspeed also. Another wildly inconsistent character.

leonidas
in cosmic odyssey, the antilife aspect was racing away at lightspeed, and lightray said he would be unable to catch it.

glimmer (from wonderworld) could match him. once beings go beyond lightspeed it is rarely stated how MUCH beyond lightspeed they go. glads is a rarity in that regard. beyond c is usually just beyond c.

what about waverider? and i've lost track of how fast impulse is.

long pig
Mikkari?
He at least suprised Runner with his speed, probably can't beat him but he did suprise him.

snoopdogg
What is Gladiators greatest feat of speed?

I know he was boosted from a huge explosion once to 100x lightspeed.

leonidas
<<What is Gladiators greatest feat of speed?
I know he was boosted from a huge explosion once to 100x lightspeed.>.

smile

kg is gonna hate that . . .

whirlysplat
lightray is that a char?

he's a new god, big maybesmile

Metalmanx
Flash has been going beyond lightspeed for quite awhile. In the Elite comic, he managed to evacuate about 60 people including his teammates in less than a nanosecond to take them back to Earth....from the complete opposite side of the universe.

...Wow. That's mighty impressive.

kgkg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
What is Gladiators greatest feat of speed?

I know he was boosted from a huge explosion once to 100x lightspeed.
He created that explosion (when he attacked the ship) and contained the blast

If not it would have destroyed half the solar system

Avalonofthewind
Impulse, Flash, Henshaw, Eradicator

leonidas
<<He created that explosion (when he attacked the ship) and contained the blast>>

anyone ever figure out just HOW he contained said blast . . .?

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
<<He created that explosion (when he attacked the ship) and contained the blast>>

anyone ever figure out just HOW he contained said blast . . .?
The same way the building didn't collapse

That’s confident Gladiator for you

leonidas
that implies some heavy-duty psionic power (i mean containing a solar system destroying shot??!! that's phoenix level!) that he has never shown before. that whole 'containment' thing never sat well with me. didn't like how it was never explained. when he first appeared, it was almost as if even the writer was unsure of glads's powers.

Sentry
Glads powers are mainly psionic. Whatever he thinks he can do, he can do it. If he feels up to contain a solar system destroying blast and feeling confident, he can do it. If he doubts himself, he can be weaker and be knocked out as a jobber by weaklings.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/glads78xw.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/glads68bs.png

Sentry
Not so much in telepathy though.

Dizzle
The problem with Glads is that he has very high showings and very low showings. He's used as a punching bag sometimes, and other times he's an absolute pimp. Most of it can be attributed to the confidence thing... He's damn powerful when the writers feel like he should be.

Solidus Snake
Runner ya big time

Flash can he go beyond light speed? Without time travel?

Thor ------ nope he was amped to great speed (no body on the planet could see thor he was amped to that level(speed wise) gladiator saw him and was able to battle him at those speed ( on his own power)

this means nothing

when batman punched out guy gardener, guy didnt see bats move either
http://http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4514786

snoopdogg
The same way the building didn't collapse

That’s confident Gladiator for you I read somewhere that he uses Shi-Ar tech. to do some of these feats.

I think is one on the Marel directory.

Sentry
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I read somewhere that he uses Shi-Ar tech. to do some of these feats.

I think is one on the Marel directory.

Reed deduced that at first, but his powers are practically psionic. He's kinda like Superboy instead of Superman in a way.

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
this means nothing

when batman punched out guy gardener, guy didnt see bats move either
http://http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4514786

this is about glads knocking torch away.

leonidas
<<Reed deduced that at first, but his powers are practically psionic. He's kinda like Superboy instead of Superman in a way.>>

that's what i'd always sort of thought, but he's never portrayed in this way. it would be good to see someone actually do something GOOD with the character.

Never
Originally posted by whirlysplat
he's a new god, big maybesmile

Lightray has accelerated to tens of times the speed of light so how is that a "big maybe?" I had this scan from awhile ago but cannot find it. Same scan of him reigniting a star.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.