Who else saw a dead body today???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I saw two dead bodies today at the coroners. erm They were covered, but nonetheless, they were dead. It was rather unsettling. erm

Raven Guardia
sick

TheFilmProphet
Why were you looking at dead bodies at a coroners?

Fallen Jedi
i see dead people. stick out tongue

Ladyluck
why were you at the coroners?

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Why were you looking at dead bodies at a coroners?

I shot an interview today about a tazer death in Salinas, CA, at the cororners office. The officer opened the big metal doors so I could get video of them closing for the package I'm about to edit. Low and behold, there were two dead bodies in there. I said to the coroner, 'Are those dead bodies?' And he was like, 'Yep.' blink

TheFilmProphet
wow, you a reporter or camera man?

cking
why?

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by cking
why? Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I shot an interview today about a tazer death in Salinas, CA, at the cororners office. The officer opened the big metal doors so I could get video of them closing for the package I'm about to edit. Low and behold, there were two dead bodies in there. I said to the coroner, 'Are those dead bodies?' And he was like, 'Yep.' blink

cking
did the bodies have a dead smell to them or did they smell like they were drained of blood?

hh?
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I saw two dead bodies today at the coroners. erm They were covered, but nonetheless, they were dead. It was rather unsettling. erm

no i didn't confused

but i watched Menace II Society no expression

Tired Hiker
There was no smell that I could tell of, I think it's because they were refrigerated and fresh. All I could see was the shape of them under the sheets. It was sort of creepy, but not as creepy as other dead bodies I have seen.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by hh?
no i didn't confused

but i watched Menace II Society no expression

Well, I guess that sorta counts. laughing out loud

hh?
Well, I guess that sorta counts. laughing out loud

laughing

SlipknoT
Yea man, I Killed these 2 guys at the coroners today ermm

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Yea man, I Killed these 2 guys at the coroners today ermm

*calls Police* Hi, police? Yeah .. . this is Tired Hiker. SlipknoT just confessed to the murder of two people at the coroners today. Okay, thanks. Byeeeeeeeeee! big grin

SlipknoT
*calls Police* Hi, police? Yeah .. . this is Tired Hiker. SlipknoT just confessed to the murder of two people at the coroners today. Okay, thanks. Byeeeeeeeeee! big grin laughing Thats the Dumbest thing you've ever said laughing out loud

cking
I saw the dead body of my grandma when she died.

silver_tears
I did eek!

In a movie embarrasment

hh?
Originally posted by silver_tears
I did eek!

In a movie embarrasment

eek! was it Menace II Society? no expression

silver_tears
No, The Island no expression

hh?
ok no expression

your avatar and sig smell nice. makes me high.

silver_tears
the gummie bears? confused

hh?
i thought i saw markers before no expression

BakaXero
i just noticed that TH is using his original avatar resized no expression
of course i could be wrong but that avvy is so familiar erm

SlipknoT
Originally posted by cking
I saw the dead body of my grandma when she died. Did you eat her body?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.