Bombing in Egypt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cameron666
http://news.yahoo.com/s/cpress/20050723/ca_pr_on_wo/egypt_explosions

My condolences go to all the friends and relatives of the people who died in this attack.

GCG
Terror strikes again with more than 60 dead in a 7 blast attack.

Dutch , Brits and Egyptians among the dead in the Holiday Resort of Sharm el-Sheik.

Something tells me this terror is going to be a tough nut to crack.
And it cannot be fought with an army. No army can do anything against determined individuals who cause wide-spread attacks on civilians.

GCG
and funny how when bombs go off in Egypt or Turkey, not many posters contribute to a thread, yet when they happen in western countries, everyone comments.

Probably KMC is (bcoming) biased !

dawsey28
It is late at night in US and this is rather new info.

PVS
could be because its 2 in the morning messed here.

wtf dude?

anyway, i really dont know what to say in a thread such as this, as was my complete lack of posts for the U.K. bombing thread. what is there to say?

Fire
GCG the difference is that a lot of posters live in the UK or in the US. Which makes those attacks more personal than a bombing in Turkey or Egypt. If everyone here would make a huge deal over every terrorist attack in the world. I doubt they wouldn't have much time to do other things.

cking
what is the deal with this terrorists? they will destroy their own country if they wanted to.

crazy_c
meeeep when'll people learn to be civilised? Exploding places isn't the answer dammit!

The bombings happened right where my sister's going to go on her honeymoon... confused

Tired Hiker
I just got this news from you guys. Crazy, a vacation spot in Egypt???

Fishy
Thats got to hurt for those people... Just goes to show you can't destroy those bastards

whirlysplat
More needless deathssad

Bardock42
How do you know they were needless?

whirlysplat
All deaths through terrorism need not happen,ergo the are "needless", I am not debating semantics over such a sad incident Bardock.

Fishy
Every life that is lost by anything but a natural dead is needless...

Bardock42
I very much disagree with you there.....unatural deaths can mean something...and can be very needed for a greater cause....

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Bardock42
I very much disagree with you there.....unatural deaths can mean something...and can be very needed for a greater cause....

I'm not arguing about war etc, and its needlessness, that is disrespectful to the dead in Egypt its to close to when it happened.

Fishy

Depends on your POV really now doesn't it... But yeah you are right, I have no Idea why I said what I said in the first place...

Bardock42
Originally posted by whirlysplat
I'm not arguing about war etc, and its needlessness, that is disrespectful to the dead in Egypt its to close to when it happened.

I don't thonk closeness in time has anything to do with it....

Originally posted by Fishy
Depends on your POV really now doesn't it... But yeah you are right, I have no Idea why I said what I said in the first place...

Yes you are right.....

whirlysplat
I don't thonk closeness in time has anything to do with it
Then I pity you for your lack of humanity sad

Bardock42

Hypocritical...so you say you are more Humane when the event just happened and it will be forgotten in a wekk or so.....great...at least I don't care from the beginning and don't pretend to care when it just happened.

whirlysplat
Hypocritical...so you say you are more Humane when the event just happened and it will be forgotten in a wekk or so.....great...at least I don't care from the beginning and don't pretend to care when it just happened.

I am not getting into this but, their are times people are more fragile, thats basic common sense. Directly after an event is one such time, thats part of caring.

Bardock42
Sure actually its part of being fake....if you really care care all the time, if you don't just shut up and don't pretend you do......

whirlysplat
Sure actually its part of being fake....if you really care care all the time, if you don't just shut up and don't pretend you do......

Time is a healer it enables people to discuss things at times when they are less fragile. It is uncaring to do so at a time when people have felt an emotional impact, emotional impact is reduced over time. I will talk about this no more as if you do not understand this the conversation is unproductive to say the least.

Bardock42
This is a Discussion topic though..not a condolence topic, if you don't want to discuss maybe not entering a Discussion Foru might be the right thing to do. Yes maybe talking to people that just have lost someone aboot that is wrong but people that are not emotionally attached to the situation can talk aboot it...if you are attached well then don't discuss but you can't stop other people fronm doing so....in a thread that is intended to be a discussion.

whirlysplat
This is a Discussion topic though..not a condolence topic, if you don't want to discuss maybe not entering a Discussion Foru might be the right thing to do. Yes maybe talking to people that just have lost someone aboot that is wrong but people that are not emotionally attached to the situation can talk aboot it...if you are attached well then don't discuss but you can't stop other people fronm doing so....in a thread that is intended to be a discussion.

well the thread stater offers condolences and nothing more

No question for dicussion is asked

Originally posted by cameron666
http://news.yahoo.com/s/cpress/20050723/ca_pr_on_wo/egypt_explosions

My condolences go to all the friends and relatives of the people who died in this attack.

The intent I woulds say is clear

QUOTE=4515727]Originally posted by cameron666

PadmeSkywalker
its seems like the bombings are becoming increasingly numerous in the past few weeks. I send my thoughts to all those that lose their lives in these tragedies and the hope that some solution will come soon./

Bardock42
Yes that is the only thing he states....BUT....it is the General DISCUSSION Forum and he poosted a link so all people can read for themselves and then decide....if you jsut want to say how sorry you are...good job...you did (of course very hypocritical but whatevver) but if you want to stay for the Discussion then at least discuss....

PVS
what's there to discuss?

the bombings are increasing:fact
we are all in potential danger: fact
terrorists are scumbags who deserve a very slow and very painful death: fact

where is the subjective topic for discussion? there is none.

Bardock42
We are all in potential Danger...yes its just more likely that an ape lands on my back and tickles me to death.....

Terrorist are Scumbags etc. ....hmm I don't agree .... I see them as people that don't have a lot of chance because of beimng bullied by larger countries (if there country is bullied or just there tribe doesn't matter ) and use the only possible way to get attention and organize something that at leat is kind of similiar to war that has been brought to their countrys (right after the Western Civilization raped there buttholes)

As for sdiscussion there is just as much to discuss as in your Grannies want to go to Iraq or the Other news stories you post....

whirlysplat
Yes that is the only thing he states....BUT....it is the General DISCUSSION

It may be the GD forum but this thread is an example of the emotional attachment we should all have for each other. Please Bardock accept it for what it is. KMC's minutes silence for the dead thread its not hypocritical its a mark of grief and respect.

PVS
anyone who willfully targets innocent civilians is a scumbag who deserves to die....sorry. i dont give a shit who bullied them. i feel pity for the people where they come from, but i feel no pity for terorists at all. i hope they rot in hell

whirlysplat
Please guys lets use this thread as KMC's minutes silence, I think thats what was intended.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
anyone who willfully targets innocent civilians is a scumbag who deserves to die....sorry. i dont give a shit who bullied them. i feel pity for the people where they come from, but i feel no pity for terorists at all. i hope they rot in hell

Yopu don't have to apologize its your opinion......I just disagree......

It may be the GD forum but this thread is an example of the emotional attachment we should all have for each other. Please Bardock accept it for what it is. KMC's minutes silence for the dead thread its not hypocritical its a mark of grief and respect.

Well if it si for you then good (of course it isn't but ok) but then take your silence and let those like me that want discuss and think there is a topic to discuss do that....

PVS
Please guys lets use this thread as KMC's minutes silence, I think thats what was intended.

if it was a moment of silence there would be no posts.
also, a thread full of mere condolences is all well and good, so if you feel we need one, then post one.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
also, a thread full of mere condolences is all well and good, so if you feel we need one, then post one.

well good that we halfway agree PVS....

whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS

Not literally, Metaphorically roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh Dear

Zenoside
We need a team of unified individuals from all supporting nations that want to stop terrorists that can hack, spy, bribe, and cheat thier ways to the heads of these organizations.

Then kill them.

Its the only way to stop it, any idiot can blow himself up, but it takes a special kind of idiot to make all the other idiots organized. You take that guy down, you have alot less to deal with.

PadmeSkywalker
But there will always be someone to replace him, and what if these specialized individuals lose their devotion to this country and get lost in the world they are infiltrating? Then we have a more highly advanced leader for these people.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by GCG
and funny how when bombs go off in Egypt or Turkey, not many posters contribute to a thread, yet when they happen in western countries, everyone comments.

Probably KMC is (bcoming) biased !

Its called ''superiority complex''

whirlysplat
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Its called ''superiority complex''

As I tried to explain on the Problems with KMC thread and your rightsmile

vaya_the_elf
I hope things get better their. I'm suppose to go their in November.

Dagons Blade

Well here again yesterday he accused ME of being a Racist Redneck who sleeps with his guns, so apparently Bardock42 has a lifetime subscription to Better Profiling And Labels magazine. In this weeks issue, "those damn Yankees...." wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dagons Blade
Well here again yesterday he accused ME of being a Racist Redneck who sleeps with his guns, so apparently Bardock42 has a lifetime subscription to Better Profiling And Labels magazine. In this weeks issue, "those damn Yankees...." wink

Whirlysplat is a Brit no expression
And I didn't label him........

Furthermore I didn't label you that, I said that I didn't like people that life up to this label........

Jackie Malfoy
I heard that is awful.Why all the bombing so suddenly?jm

Fishy
Because the war on terror is a mistake and it isn't working obviously.

GCG
There is to discuss and how.

Tourist Resorts are at stake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.