Australia bombed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
It will happen sooner or later,why cant we all just get on?war

Ronny
Oh funny sneaky2

PVS
derp

cameron666
You make me sick.

dawsey28
Why can't we all just get on what? confused

kmcdude
oop's embarrasment I meant to say ''get along'' lol,It is just that I live in Australia and fear it will get bombed soon

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by kmcdude
oop's embarrasment I meant to say ''get along'' lol,It is just that I live in Australia and fear it will get bombed soon

Why? Australia has done nothing to provoke any powerful nations into bombing it.

kmcdude
What happened in london really scared me though.....

Mist
You are a ****head. Australia has done nothing, and deserves nothing. Im coming over to your house right now with a knife.no expression

dawsey28
What happened in london really scared me though.....

It scared me also, but I didn't start a thread entitled United States Bombed!

kmcdude
sorry

kmcdude
Originally posted by Mist
You are a ****head. Australia has done nothing, and deserves nothing. Im coming over to your house right now with a knife.no expression

naughty

Darth Jello
i think this thread kinda falls in the same category as screaming FIRE!!! in a crowded theater.

cking
probably.

G.P
Australia is neither a real threat to the groups that "make" Al-Qaeda, nor a significant symbol enough of the Western developed countries.

Granted, there has been an attack in Bali (the targets were Western tourists), and Australia has supported the invasion of Irak.

Hence chances exist that it get attacked, but these chances are not very important.

crazy_c
Originally posted by Darth Jello
i think this thread kinda falls in the same category as screaming FIRE!!! in a crowded theater.

Or "Bomb!!" on a plane.

Echuu
Originally posted by crazy_c
Or "Bomb!!" on a plane.

Or, "no food!" to an overeaters anonymous group.

sorry embarrasment

DarkCanadian
It will happen sooner or later,why cant we all just get on?war
Please do us a favour and shoot yourself in the genitals. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.