"Innovative" Tag Team Versus Thread (Check it out!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
PLEASE READ THE RULES big grin

Here is how it works: I'm going to start off by choosing a 2 man team. The next poster (poster #1) then makes up his 2 man team that he feels can beat my two man team, and the poster (poster #2) after that chooses the 2 man team that would beat poster #1's team, and so on

Rules:
1. You can't pick people that have already been picked
2. *IMPORTANT* Choose your team to be as close in power to the team you're facing as possible (ie, if my team is "gambit and jubilee", a bad choice by the next poster would be "silver surfer and tyrant" while a good choice might be "wolverine and psylocke"wink
3. Please don't turn this into a joke thread, or spam it with anything other than your team and perhaps a one sentence explanation for why your team would win

Please follow the rules and have fun it'll be interesting to see how long before it ends with the ultimate duo!

I shall start of with my team:

Jubilee and Toad

masterbruce
*hears crickets chirp*

Robin (Tim) and Mr. Freeze

masterbruce
Killer Croc and Beast

demigawd
Wolverine and Spider-Man

masterbruce
Venom and Sabretooth

masterbruce
This thread sucks, I'll admit it smile

It's one of those things that sounded good in theory but doesn't pan out well in reality

Ethereal
Thing and Iceman

Sentry
TOAA & The Presence

demigawd
Mercy kill, lol

The King of All
batman and deathstroke

CorderaMitchell
Cyber and Gambit

Dr. Diamond
snake-eyes and boba fett

K3VIL
Odin and Zeus

Dizzle
Disregarding the Odin and Zeus thing...

Midnighter and Karate Kid.

Dr. Diamond
karate kid hmm......
vash the stampede and roland the gunslinger.
yeah i read that comic with him in it

K3VIL
Originally posted by Dizzle
Disregarding the Odin and Zeus thing...

Midnighter and Karate Kid.
Uhhh, so scaring.
A wave of the hand of one of the 2 skyfathers and Mn and KK will kiss the ground.

Dr. Diamond
in response to odin and zues. jesse custer and saint of killers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.