There is ONLY one person as crass as TTH on KMC and that is.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hodoggy
KMC dude.....ie: KMC dude = TTH.
...... big grin

BakaXero
no expression

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by BakaXero
no expression

My thoughts exactly.

kmcdude
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
My thoughts exactly.

I actually agree here big grin

Fallen Jedi
confused >>> blink >>> messed >>> no expression

Tired Hiker
Wait, are you implying that KMC dude and I are the same person, like a sock? Or that we are just both really crass? detective

fantasygirl
Originally posted by hodoggy
KMC dude.....ie: KMC dude = TTH.
...... big grin There's only one TTH and that's TTH. no expression

BakaXero
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
confused >>> blink >>> messed >>> no expression
wacko?

kmcdude
Man,I am ''overflattered'' about all of this,but to ''clearly'' clear this thing up.I have a VERY good personality which is why you guy's keep thinking I am different people.I am the best there is only one that os as ''smart''and''dumb'' and cool as kmc dude.............me,kmcdude!thumbs_up

Tired Hiker
Seriously you guys, I don't why I'm sooooooo crass here on KMC. erm In real life, I might say 'poo nuggets' and stuff like that, and I might eat something that fell on the ground as long as I pick it up within three seconds after it hits the ground, but other than that, believe it or not, I'm a pretty normal guy. smile

hodoggy
Originally posted by kmcdude
Man,I am ''overflattered'' about all of this,but to ''clearly'' clear this thing up.I have a VERY good personality which is why you guy's keep thinking I am different people.I am the best there is only one that os as ''smart''and''dumb'' and cool as kmc dude.............me,kmcdude!thumbs_up

right arm TTH

kmcdude
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Seriously you guys, I don't why I'm sooooooo crass here on KMC. erm In real life, I might say 'poo nuggets' and stuff like that, and I might eat something that fell on the ground as long as I pick it up within three seconds after it hits the ground, but other than that, believe it or not, I'm a pretty normal guy. smile

I know what u mean dude...Come''share the ''crass'' spotlight wink

Tired Hiker

Should we have a 'Crass Off' competition??? big grin

BakaXero
i know TTH has made a sock... but i dont have proof that kmcdude is his sock

kmcdude
Should we have a 'Crass Off' competition??? big grin

I will consider it anotha time going shortly,would be ''entertaining'' though big grin

hodoggy
do you all want me to log in with two personalities and make you wonder too? that is the game on this site i guess.

Tired Hiker
i know TTH has made a sock... but i dont have proof that kmcdude is his sock

Do you remember the names of my infamous socks? confused

BakaXero
Appearing out of the blue can make you seem suss especially if your name is mentioned

Tired Hiker
Appearing out of the blue can make you seem suss especially if your name is mentioned laughing I fecking love this. It's unbelievably entertaining. laughing

BakaXero
Do you remember the names of my infamous socks? confused
please do tell

huminahumina
whats up?

fantasygirl
You can't make duplicate threads.

fantasygirl
I hope you know that new member. happy

Tired Hiker
please do tell

Okay, so the most infamous raging sock I had was the ever so rude and in-polite, DeNiro's Mom. Anything she said always ended with this . . . mad

My other sock was the very well liked and ever so wise, Tied Hiker. Tied Hiker always had the dragon avi to convey his wisdom.

Then when I got banned about a year ago, I created Wired Biker, Admired Liker, and Retired Hiker . . . all of which lasted for mere minutes before they got banned as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

kmcdude
Okay, so the most infamous raging sock I had was the ever so rude and in-polite, DeNiro's Mom. Anything she said always ended with this . . . mad

My other sock was the very well liked and ever so wise, Tied Hiker. Tied Hiker always had the dragon avi to convey his wisdom.

Then when I got banned about a year ago, I created Wired Biker, Admired Liker, and Retired Hiker . . . all of which lasted for mere minutes before they got banned as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

hystericalI am ****ing cracking up here!

hodoggy
I like how you crack yourself up TTH

kmcdude
I like how you crack yourself up TTH

hysterical

Tired Hiker
I like how you crack yourself up TTH laughing out loud I fecking love you guys how entertaining you are right now. laughing Fecking classic. Made my night! wink big grin

kmcdude
laughing out loud I fecking love you guys how entertaining you are right now. laughing Fecking classic. Made my night! wink big grin

Keep entertaining us guy'shysterical

hodoggy
GOODNIGHT...to you and your other personalities...and to all of mine.

kmcdude
GOODNIGHT...to you and your other personalities...and to all of mine.

hysterical

Tired Hiker
GOODNIGHT...to you and your other personalities...and to all of mine. tomcat

kmcdude
partytime

kmcdude
No way man

silver_tears
Being crass isn't something to be proud of nono
It just means crude and unrefined!

kmcdude
I dont recall saying I were ''crass'' no expression

kmcdude

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.