Michele Pieferr or Halle Berry?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zod4Life
Who did the best job as Catwoman?

Batman Wins
Oh man that stupid Logan guy got the wet t shirt thread closed

Zod4Life
Yep.Well just forget about him.

I say that their performances were equal as well as hotness.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Yep.Well just forget about him.

I say that their performances were equal as well as hotness.

care to post some pics confused

Zod4Life
Soon.......

dawsey28
Is this a vs thread? What the f**k?

Zod4Life
hehe eek!

Zod4Life
Halle Berry as Catwoman:

Batman Wins
hehe eek!
sick

Zod4Life
Michele Pfieffer as Catwoman:

Batman Wins
Michele Pfieffer as Catwoman:

they are both hot. I like her costume better. Got to love those white chicks better. Its very clsoe though

lft4ded
I thought that Berry's Catwoman, being that it gave her more focus, had more of a exuberance about life than Michelle's.

Zod4Life
Patience Phillips:

Zod4Life
Selina Kyle:

Zod4Life
That's enough pictures for now.

demigawd
Halle looked better as Catwoman.
Michele acted better as Catwoman.
Batman Returns >>>>>>>>>>> Catwoman movie.

Zod4Life
Halle played the part of Catwoman well.

Hulk Power
I don't think this is a very good idea after what happened to the other thread guys.

Zod4Life
Don't worry.As long as we stay on-topic,then this thread won't get closed.big grin

masterbruce
Michelle Pfeiffer was the waaaaaaay better catwoman

Halle Berry looked like some chick in a cheap holloween dominatrix costume

not even a contest

Hulk Power
Originally posted by masterbruce

not even a contest

laughing

Zod4Life
I liked Halle's costume better than Pfieffer's.Loved Pfieffer's costume but loved Halle's more.

Hulk Power
I agree.

Zod4Life
All of my children agree with me!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Just kidding.Man,I haven't slept that much this week.

MERCILOUS
Here's a thought for you, Berry was put on a strict protein diet to keep her shape for the movie. During much of the shooting she's constantly expelling gas which was reported to be quite rank.

((The_Anomaly))
.....................thats intresting....

What the f**k?

Zod4Life
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Here's a thought for you, Berry was put on a strict protein diet to keep her shape for the movie. During much of the shooting she's constantly expelling gas which was reported to be quite rank.

Yeah,whatever.Like I believe that crap. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't come to this thread getting off-topic or you will be reported to the mods.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by masterbruce

not even a contest

Yeah Halle Berry has got to be right up there with Michael keaton as the worst casting choice in comicbook history,she is one ugly looking dog and she got cast for sexy catwoman? what a joke.Surely you guys have got to be joking when you say she was sexy looking!!!!!! sick Okay I'll give that that she looks hot in the 2nd pic,but the first pic on page one of her makes me want to barf. sick The one with Berry wasnt even a catwoman movie because her character wasnt even Selina Kyle and the people saying you liked Berrys costume better than Phieffers,please,just like someone said earlier,she looked like a cheap halloween dominatrix.Phieffer all the way,no contest.

WindDancer
Who did the best job as Catwoman?

YUCK! It sickens me to see Halle Berry. Piefer was much more hotter and a better Catwoman.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by WindDancer
YUCK! It sickens me to see Halle Berry. Piefer was much more hotter and a better Catwoman.

First off I'm Batman!!!...Now that we have that clear. Halle Berry is Ok looking, when not in a Batman film big grin

vvvrulz
Michelle wins hands down, this isn't even a question.

Its like comparing Batman and Robin to Batman Begins.

Zod4Life
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yeah Halle Berry has got to be right up there with Michael keaton as the worst casting choice in comicbook history,she is one ugly looking dog and she got cast for sexy catwoman? what a joke.Surely you guys have got to be joking when you say she was sexy looking!!!!!! sick Okay I'll give that that she looks hot in the 2nd pic,but the first pic on page one of her makes me want to barf. sick The one with Berry wasnt even a catwoman movie because her character wasnt even Selina Kyle and the people saying you liked Berrys costume better than Phieffers,please,just like someone said earlier,she looked like a cheap halloween dominatrix.Phieffer all the way,no contest.

Shut the **** up!!!

Zod4Life
And like I said,don't go getting off-topic or I'll contact the mods.State your opinion and leave.

vvvrulz
Er, dude Mr.Parkers opinion up there was pretty much on topic.

vaya_the_elf
Who made this thread?

Anyways Harry berry is the worst catwoman ever.
She did not look like catwoman. Also she was not suppose to be from batman anyways. Just pretty much stole the idea of catwoman from batman. Acting was awful, and the plot line sucked.

Pfieffer'swas from batman. Had a cool outfit. Acting like catwoman. So She wins. No contest if you think about it.

Zod4Life
I made this thread.Why do you want to know?

bakerboy
Please , this topic is a joke. Michelle pfeiffer is the best catwoman ever and the most beautiful and hotter girl on the world. Halle berry isnt nearly as beautiful or sexy as michelle is, and her catwoman was a total joke. Michelle pfeiffer all the way. Michelle forever.

Red Superfly
Pfeiffer was an awesome Catwoman. Now that I think back, man she had it nailed. Gritty, sultry, unpredictable and quite menacing. Brilliant.

Berry didn't even come close.

dawsey28
Even though I hated that movie for making a mockery of catwoman, it should be noted that Halle Berry wasn't playing Selina Kyle, but another version of Catwoman.

So you really can't compare the two as who played the better Selina Kyle, but instead who played the better Catwoman.

I am with the majority, though. Michelle was better than Halle.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by vvvrulz
Er, dude Mr.Parkers opinion up there was pretty much on topic.

Yeah it was totally on topic.The dude obviously has me mixed up with those other two dudes that were posting off topic.Man he shouldnt be here posting if he cant handle someones bashing of Halle Berry. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
Originally posted by WindDancer

My sentiments exactly.It makes me Puke everytime I think of the thought that they cast someone as ugly looking as Berry as Catwoman. sick Like someone else said earlier,this thread is a joke because Phieffer was far better and far sexier than Berry.Now if she was compared to her predecessors before her from the 60's show,now this thread would be a good thread.

animal666
Not even a contest for sure....berry should be shot for her depiction of Catwoman. Its not about being sexy, its about adding meaning to the character, and thats where Michelle wins hands down!

Mr Parker
what the hell is with all these resurrections of old dead threads here in the batman section? animal 666 was it really totally neccessary to bring back this old dead thread? sheesh.

Cascador
Michelle Pfeiffer all the way! She's the best!
Halle Berry was a flop! I think Michelle was even more sexy as catwoman than Halle!

smiley8
Pfieffer was catwoman and no one else compares

Morridini
I just hope this new crap version of Catwoman will scare Nolan from using Selina Kyle/Catwoman in any of the next BB movies. I've always liked Selina.

Cascador
I think Nolan would be able to create a more realistic catwoman (altho thecatwoman of batman returns was pretty realistic but her nine lives weren't) it would be cool to see morre of the relationship between batman and catwoman. It's hard to avoid villians which are so famous but still wear weird costumes.

Morridini
Originally posted by Morridini
I just hope this new crap version of Catwoman will scare Nolan from using Selina Kyle/Catwoman in any of the next BB movies. I've always liked Selina.

Crap, noticed I had a misspelling that changed the entire meaning of my previous post. I meant to see I hope NOT the crap version of catwoman will scare Nolan....

Mindship
Michelle. While Berry got a better body, she tried too hard to be sexy. She came across like she's "all that," and Catwoman shouldnt have to do that.
Michelle oozed it much more naturally. It was more like she didnt have to impress or try...she just was.

No one oozed (still oozes, all things considered) however, as well as Newmar (and I dont mean just as Catwoman...the actress herself just oozes ess-ee-ex just by being).

vaya_the_elf
Lets face it Michelle is better because she acts better. She looks the part better, and had a better suit as well. The plot line for catwoman was ok... .. but for the movie Catwoman it all around sucked. ..

Knightfall93
Batman Wins, is that a pic from Hush you have on your thing with Selina and Bruce snogging? It looks like Alan grant's Hush artwork... I have only read 1 part of it

Eis
None of them. Both sucked. I love Pfeiffer but her as catwoman... man did that suck.

Wait- what the hell am I doing in the batman forum?

Doc Ock
Michelle Pfeiffer is the definitive Catwoman.

Batman Returns
is this even a question? pfieffer damnit!! halle berry is a **** moron!

vaya_the_elf
Also what about the first Catwoman.. I thought she was prefect catwoman as well

Batman Returns
what "first" catwoman?

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Batman Returns
is this even a question? pfieffer damnit!! halle berry is a **** moron!

No,you're a moron.

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by Batman Returns
what "first" catwoman?

In the old tv show, and her name was Julie Newmar. I think she was one of the best catwomans, and then the catwoman from the animated series. Then Michelle...

Halley would have to the worst though... I don't even consider her catwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.