Anyone want to talk to me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
I'm really bored and I have no one to talk to. Someone please talk to me. sad embarrasment

kmcdude
No sorry

Tired Hiker
Yeah dude, wutz up? Everything cool? Cuz if you are thinking of commiting suicide or something like that right now, just don't do it! There is too much to live for, like the ice cream sandwich! beer And beer.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Yeah dude, wutz up? Everything cool? Cuz if you are thinking of commiting suicide or something like that right now, just don't do it! There is too much to live for, like the ice cream sandwich! beer And beer.

Nah, I'm not suicidal. I'm just bored. rolling on floor laughing

kmcdude
BEER!hysterical

Hulk Power
Originally posted by kmcdude
No sorry

Okay.......... What the f**k?

Darth Mantis
"Go on to your higher plane, teacher. The galaxy is mine now."

Hulk Power
BEER!hysterical

What the heck is so funny? He just said "beer." confused

kmcdude
Originally posted by Hulk Power
What the heck is so funny? He just said "beer." confused

Dont be rude

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
"Go on to your higher plane, teacher. The galaxy is mine now."

What?!?! What are you talking about?

Hulk Power
Dont be rude

I'll try not to be. shifty

Tired Hiker
Dont be rude laughing

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
"Go on to your higher plane, teacher. The galaxy is mine now." I don't think I get it, but that was funny anyway! laughing

StaT1c
Originally posted by Hulk Power
I'm really bored and I have no one to talk to. Someone please talk to me. sad embarrasment Nice MVC1 sprites on your sig. Unfortunately, the Hulk isn't top tier in that game or in any of the VS games.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by StaT1c
Nice MVC1 sprites on your sig. Unfortunately, the Hulk isn't top tier in that game. Okay, can you say that again, but slower? confused

StaT1c
Okay, can you say that again, but slower? confused Sprites - 2D character models cut and pasted from a video game.

I abbreviated MVC1 as an acronym for Marvel vs Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes which launched into arcades in 1998 and later on home consoles in early 1999. Supprisingly, it became a very popular fighting game amongst competitive fighting game players and went even so far as to make tournaments throughout the many regions of this country and was mainly dominated by Eric Perez and Jay "Viscant" Snyder in Southern Hills Golfland, Southern California's most notorious arcade. If my memory serves me right, I believe that they also held a national tournament for the game and was won by Eric Perez making the West Coast the dominant MVC1 region of the country.

*If any of this information is wrong, I deeply apologize*

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by StaT1c
Sprites - 2D character models cut and pasted from a video game.

I abbreviated MVC1 as an acronym for Marvel vs Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes which launched into arcades in 1998 and later on home consoles in early 1999. Supprisingly, it became a very popular fighting game amongst competitive fighting game players and went even so far as to make tournaments throughout the many regions of this country and was mainly dominated by Eric Perez and Jay "Viscant" Snyder in Southern Hills Golfland, Southern California's most notorious arcade. If my memory serves me right, I believe that they also held a national tournament for the game and was won by Eric Perez making the West Coast the dominant MVC1 region of the country.

*If any of this information is wrong, I deeply apologize*

Dude, in the words of Magneto to Pyro . . . "You are a God amongst flies!"

X-Men II

StaT1c
Dude, in the words of Magneto to Pyro . . . "You are a God amongst flies!"

X-Men II I'm so nice it's ridiculous

Jackie Malfoy
Sure pm me anytime yuo wanna chat ok?jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.