Who here seriously loves and respects cats because one day they will save humanity?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I think cats are here for a purpose. Not only are they entertaining, warm and cuddly, but cats, I presume, can kick box. I for see a day in a future time where Earth will fall into the hands of an unforeseeable evil, of which I can't for see, but all the cats in the world will suddenly stand up on their hind legs and kick the shit of of he evildoers! yes

StaT1c
Cats will only serve us for pets or in some Asian countires, for food.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by StaT1c
Cats will only serve us for pets or in some Asian countires, for food. That's sux that people eat cats, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. erm

crazy_c
Mine live in cans smile

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by crazy_c
Mine live in cans smile Just what exactly do you mean by that?? confused

Hulk Power
I hate cats. I'm allergic to them and they always scratch me. Damn bastards.

crazy_c
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Just what exactly do you mean by that?? confused

It's just a toenail, no need to worry. They live goodly. 1eye

Jackie Malfoy
Dogs drool and cat's rule!jmpraycat

Red Superfly
Cats will evolve into Felix-Sapians and look just like us but are decsendant of cats.

Haven't any of you seen Red Dwarf?

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Cats will evolve into Felix-Sapians and look just like us but are decsendant of cats.

Haven't any of you seen Red Dwarf?
OOOO! I have!

Moff jango
um right

Kharhmah
Um right what?

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Dogs drool and cat's rule!jmpraycat
laughing out loud your right. I love cats so much big grin

Kharhmah
I have nine. yes

Moff jango
i have zero. I have a rabbit

Darth Nauj
I actually ran over a rabbit the other day

Kharhmah
Meanie.

Darth Nauj
It wasent my fault since it was dark outside they get all dumb with the headlights instead of running they just run under the car or stay there stick out tongue

Kharhmah
schmoll stick out tongue

Darth Nauj
honestly they get blinded by the bright lights stick out tongue

DarkCanadian
That's sux that people eat cats, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. erm
Yeah, sorry.

BENITO
I think cats are here for a purpose. Not only are they entertaining, warm and cuddly, but cats, I presume, can kick box. I for see a day in a future time where Earth will fall into the hands of an unforeseeable evil, of which I can't for see, but all the cats in the world will suddenly stand up on their hind legs and kick the shit of of he evildoers! yes you know one of the Brittish political parties lead by a cat Imagine the only war the cat would start would be against Dogs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.