ROTS Anakin & ROTS Obi-Wan vs. AOTC Dooku, Ventress, and Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Light Anakin and light Obi-Wan vs. full-power makashi dooku, ventress, and maul

Admiral Akbar
Dooku could handle them by himself, the rest are not needed, sith overkilll

Darth_Janus
Agreed. Dooku overpowers Anakin and Obi-Wan. Maul and Ventress would just expediate the process.

Darth Windu
This is idiotic.

Fishy
What do people have with creating overkill threads.

Luke Is Better
i don't think dooku would completely overpower both obi-wan and anakin but with the help of either maul or ventress they win pretty easily

Darth Windu
No, he'd overpower them both on his own.

Admiral Akbar
Dooku was toying with them in AOTC and owned them.
I admit he fought hard in ROTS but his orders were to eliminate obi wan, which he did with relative ease. ANd let anakin live, plus sidious wanted to get rid of him because he was too old.

Fishy
Originally posted by Luke Is Better
i don't think dooku would completely overpower both obi-wan and anakin but with the help of either maul or ventress they win pretty easily

What did he do in AOTC again? What did he do in the beginning of the fight in ROTS again? If he would have wanted he would have finished them both off quite easily.

Admiral Akbar
Yeh, if you disobeyed your orders and did what u wanted, i bet you would kick thier asses also, especially if you dooku.
Again repeating what i already posted, sidous obviously wanted obi wan to die, but anakin to live, Dooku i admit was an idiot to let one of them live, i would have killed anakin in the beggining.

Arbiter
Dooku defeated Anakin and Obi-Wan alone. He wasn't using form II in ROTS and Dooku still defeated Obi-Wan. So Dooku, Assaj, and Maul vs. Anakin since Obi-Wan only lasted 10 seconds against Dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.