Tombstone vs. Batman & Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Tombstone vs. bruce and dick

Scoobless
i like Tombstone, without prep time the Bat duo may find him too tough to take down.... plus he seems to be faster than regular humans as well (at least Spidey always comments on how fast he is)

Dark Thor
no preparation. the bat team has their gadgets and suits thats it

The King of All
bat team

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dark Thor
no preparation. the bat team has their gadgets and suits thats it

Tombstone is fast, superhumanly strong, doesn't breath (no gas attacks) bulletproof and very mean

how would the bats win?

http://underworld.fortunecity.com/blood/201/marvel/tombstone.html

http://www.samruby.com/Villains/Tombstone/TombstoneBeaten.gif

K3VIL
Tombstone is one of Spidey's toughest enemies.
A brick guy who just walk over everyone who is so stupid to mess with him.He survived from being shooted with a rocket launcher from the Punisher, he was hitted with bullets, bombs, grenades, and so on, without any harm.His reflexes and reaction time are sufficient to throw down with Spider-Man, plus he can perform speedblitzes while running or jumping but only at short distances.
He'll stomp Batman and Robin and keep their capes as souvenir.

Scoobless
^ damn straight

Scoobless
no bat-fans going to defend their flying animal orientated heroes?

K3VIL
Yes, why aren't the fanboys here arguing about Batman's martial arts skills and raging rat roundhouse kicks and blabla prep time, bat belt with more space in there than Mary Poppins bag and so.

Scoobless
i guess the year of the bat is finally over...... long live Tombstone!

Batman Wins
dont need robin

CorderaMitchell
You serious??

Scoobless
he's right..... Batman doesn't need Robin to help him get killed here.... he'll do that fine on his own

BENITO
Batman could beat tombstone on his own

Scoobless
Originally posted by BENITO
Batman could beat tombstone on his own

finally.... someone to argue for Batman.... ok...HOW would he beat Tombstone?

big grin

Mainstream
Originally posted by Scoobless
finally.... someone to argue for Batman.... ok...HOW would he beat Tombstone?

big grin

with his trusty Bat pile driver old chum hihat

Solidus Snake
im a bats fan

i dont see how he win win here though

Bludhaven Boy
Um, no prep time, plus tombstones nigh invulnerability, the best thing I can see happening here is Batman blinds and hits him with binder cables and sticky grenades, but I think Tombstone could probably break them, so he probably wins here. Ugh.

Scoobless
i think the only way Batman could beat Tombstone without prep is if he managed to get him to stand in the middle of the street and hit him at at least 60mph with the batmobile..... better make it 90mph

K3VIL
Originally posted by Scoobless
i think the only way Batman could beat Tombstone without prep is if he managed to get him to stand in the middle of the street and hit him at at least 60mph with the batmobile..... better make it 90mph
Proceeding into destroying the batmobile against Tombstone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.