ESB Darth Vader vs. ROTS Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Darth vader vs. dooku without makashi

Darth_Janus
ROTS Dooku knows Makashi, he simply uses a lesser form to bait Anakin. So if you're saying could Dooku beat Vader with a lesser form, I would still say yes. Why? Because Vader is horribly slow and bulky in his suit. His Force mastery isn't anything near Dooku's, and Dooku would be a fool to challenge someone to the death without using some Makashi principles. WHat's next? Mace versus Vader without Vaapad?

Admiral Akbar
Agreed with All of the Above.

Luke Is Better
vader is easily more powerful with the force than dooku. in ESB vader doesn't need to be fast so he isn't until the end of the battle if he fought like that the whole time vs. dooku, dooku becomes 1 with the force in seconds

Damarus
if you go on duel on star wars episode 3 revenge of the sith the game and be Darth Vader you wilkl notice he is slow,Count Dooku is faster,so while Vader is attacking slowly(but not on purpose)Count Dooku will counter attack Vader and slice weakling in half,do you get it.As Darth Janus said Vader is slow and bulky in his armour.

Darth_Janus
Damarus, the game isn't a worthy source.

As for Luke is Better, you are a fool.

MAKASHIMAN
Tyrannus is easily a btter fighter and is more intelligent in the force. He would fry vader with his weakness...........LIGHTNING.

SpiritOfTheDead
ummm...Dooku would smoke Vader like a cigar. All Vader can do is force choke. Dooku can use both choke and lightning. Dooku is also a much better swordsman than Vader. He would make sushi out of Vader in a matter of seconds.

MAKASHIMAN
Preach on my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matreid
Originally posted by SpiritOfTheDead
ummm...Dooku would smoke Vader like a cigar. All Vader can do is force choke. Dooku can use both choke and lightning. Dooku is also a much better swordsman than Vader. He would make sushi out of Vader in a matter of seconds.

Exactly! smile

Fishy
Completely agree... Dooku would own, more training more experience, better breath and a greater fighter he'd beat Vader so hard that Vader would be crying for years.

Emperor Revan
Dooku would still own Vader without braking a sweat. Vader was fighting against really old and weak Obi for a good while and even ESB Luke could compete with Vader, he lost kinda bad but still get in a few good hits on him. Dooku on the other hand held his own against a far more powerful younger Obi AND ROTS Anakin who alone is more powerful than ESB Vader and he was fighting these two at the same time. Dooku flung Obi across the room like it was nothing yet Vader fighting the far weaker Obi didn't even really win the fight.

I think I got the point across, even without Makashi Vader would be on his knees within a minute.

Arbiter
Vader was slow in 4-6 because of the way movies were back then. Everyone through 1-3 looks like they can beat Vader or Luke in a lightsaber duel.

Fishy
No vader still had an awesome amount of raw power but he was slow. it would not help him against somebody like Dooku others it could do some good but not against Dooku.

Darth Kronos
Originally posted by Damarus
if you go on duel on star wars episode 3 revenge of the sith the game and be Darth Vader you wilkl notice he is slow,Count Dooku is faster,so while Vader is attacking slowly(but not on purpose)Count Dooku will counter attack Vader and slice weakling in half,do you get it.As Darth Janus said Vader is slow and bulky in his armour.

mad are u high!! i only use serra keto and vader and i win every fricking match the game and i don't play on easy like some no0bs roll eyes (sarcastic)...think about it if i can use Keto to beat Mace and dooku and Cin Drallig wtf does the game count for?... well, lemme tell you...SHIT!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

darth vraya
Damn straght!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.