Serving the system

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
long read...appreciated if you could take time to read it

Most people are told what to think, where to go, what to do and how to do
it. Not so? Well, where do you get your 'information' what leads you to
reach conclusions about yourself and the world? Who decides what time you get up every workday? Who decides where you go and what you do when you get there? Who decides how you do it? If you are like the overwhelming majority of people currently resident in this dreamworld, those decisions are not made by you at all; they are imposed by the 'system' the spiders web of control that dictates its will upon your ''life''.

You get your 'information' from the mainstream media that sells you the
daily falsehoods on which you decide what to think and believe. You have to get up at a certain time because you have to report to work and you cant be late. You go where your bosses tell you to go and you do what they say. If you rebel you get fired and if you dont get paid you cant afford a home or enough to eat. And its not only you. What about your family and others dependent upon you? if you dont serve the system what are the consequences for them? To meet all these percieved needs and
responsibilities, you have to spend every day keeping other people happy. In turn, the bosses are also slavishly following the impositions of those who control them and they dare not step out of line either.Bosses have bosses too.

Take a farmer supplying food to a supermarket;he dictates to his farmworkers and if they dont do as he tells them they're sacked. But he also has to do whatever the supermarket tells him or he loses the contract and can go out of business. At the next level, those running the the supermarket have to answer to shareholders, who will themselves include people who serve their bosses, and bosses who serve their own bosses. Round and round it goes, this circle of dependancy and imposition of will. One mans slave is another mans master; one mans sheep is another mans shepherd. This is the way the world is purposely structured. The system wants everyone controlling everyone else and this is done in a billion different ways. What we call 'free societys' are Gulags by any other name. The system doesnt serve us - we serve it. We are slaves who delude ourselves that we are free because we dont want to face reality of out plight.

On an american radio show one night, a caller made a great point. He likened himanity to the husband who knows his wife is being unfaithful, but is desperately trying to pursuade himself its not true. When she comes home he confronts her about wheres shes been and who shes been with. The husband knows the truth, but he is desperately hoping that his wifes
explanation sounds credible enough for him to go on kidding himself that
everything is fine. He's rather hear a good lie than accept an unpleasant
truth. In the same way, most people dont want to face the conspiracy and
corruption of goverments or ask why the countries go to war against
defenceless civilians, including their own. When goverments deliver the lies and excuses for their grotesque actions most people are ready to accept them becasue they want to believe the lies are true. The alternative is to face the fact the goverment is not a benign servant of the people - its the other way around. It is o face the reality that the forces which control the United States are capable of orchestrating the horrors of 9/11 and blaming someone else; and that they can brazenly attend funeral services for the victims while knowing they helped to kill them. How many people are strong enough to face that and what it means for their lives? This is one major reason why the official lies prevail as accepted truth. The alternative is too unthinkable, too unbearable, to contemplate; so most people dont. Pass me a bucket, heavy on the sand.

The same is true of the collective denial we have about our lives: 'Ive got a big house and a big car; aint life great? Well the house and the car may be great, but life? How many people are doing what they really want to do? How many are truly happy, fulfilled and at peace with themselves? Hardly any, in truth. Isnt that in itself a profound condemnation of the insanity we all 'life'? Most people do what they think they have to do and that means serving the sysytem on the systems terms. Why do we confuse life with the world as it is currently experienced? What has life got to do with blowing up children in front of their parents and parents in front of thier children and calling it 'liberation'? Where is the life in getting up at the same time every morning to sit in the same jam, or queue for the same train, on the way to the same job that leaves you bored, frustrated and unfulfilled, before returning through the same jam, or queue, to watch the same nightly TV that treats you like a moron? Where is the life in sending our children to schools and universities designed to spit them out as the programmed cogs of the next generation? But again, we'd rather convince ourselves that we have a 'good job''good career' 'good life', and give our children a ' good education', that face the horror of horrors that life is actually shit. Or shit compared with what it could be and would like it to be. Indeed, its not life at all. It is a veil of tears disguised with heavy mascara and massive dabs of self delusion.We judge our 'happiness' by our state of unhappiness, and our achievments by the symbols and trinkets that the system has decreed are the essentials of success.

On the day i was writing this i saw the results of a study about the mental and emotional health of teenagers in britain, although the same will apply across the industrialised, computerised, world and beyond. The study: 'Time Trends in Adolescent mental health', published in the journnal of child psychology and psychiaty, revealed that the number of 15 year olds suffering from anxiety and depression had increased by 70 per cent in less than 20 years. Hey, we are talking 15 year olds! The study concluded that a key cause of this dramatic increase in teenage emotional trauma was the pressure to 'succeed'. It should have added, more accuratly, to succeed on the systems terms. The study said the pressures of succeeding academically and the prospect of debt are contributing to widespread unhappiness.

In Britain, thanks to the Blair goverment, students face a mointain of debt
when they leave university because of the loans they have had to take out
to pay for their education(or what it passes for). Debt means control by the system and thats the real reason for student loans. The study also pointed out the imbalance in time spent at school compared with leisure actvities, something i have been highlighting for years. They keep the kids at school for hours on end five days a week and when the prison doors open they send them off with homework! When do children and the young people have time to do what we want to do? Answer: in between the deluge of academic bullshit designed to turn out the mind fodder that keeps the system rolling on like some runaway snowball, gathering more and more of our freedoms and uniqueness in its daily wake.

Another study: The growing pains survey, reported by the UK Press
Association in october 2004, confiremed these trends with three quarters of parents interviewed saying their children were under far more pressure than they had been at the same age. A similar percentage said that peer pressure and stresses at school(such as bullying and exams) had the
greatest impact on their childs emotional health and well being. And exams
for what, pray? To reveal the extent to which the system controls their
minds and perception. According to the survey, seven out of ten parents said the goverement should be investing more in the provison of mental health services for children and young people. Oh my God, get me out of here! Never mind treating the problem, how about removing the cause? How about changing the way your children feel by telling them to relax and have fun because education and passing the systems exams is a pile of crap? Education is there to program, indoctrinate and implant a collective belief in a reality that suits the power structure. It is about subordination, limitation and the ' I cant', 'You cant', mentality because thats what the system wants everyone to express in their journey to the grave or the hotbox. What we call education doesnt open minds, it screws the lid. As Albert Einstein put it:

'The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education'.

He also said that:

'Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school'

Why does it make parents proud to see their children getting certificates of
acheievment for telling the system what it demands to hear? Im not saying
people shoudnt pursue knowledge but, if we are talking freedom here, that
has to be done on our terms, not the systems.
Most people kid themselves that they are free by never testing the theory
for real.They are like flies caught in a web and so long as they dont move
they can convince themselves that they could if they wanted to. Its just they they dont want to right now. If they tryed they would have to face
the fact that their arse is superglued to someone elses control system with
dinner about to be served - them. They keep doing what the goverment
dictatorships tell them to do, without question or challenge, and perpetuate
the illusion that they have free choice by never even making one. Having my wings stuck to this web suits me fine because i am choosing not to fly.

Deano
As the Orwellian global state emerges rapidly from the shadows, this self
deception about a 'free world' is becoming far more difficult to sustain. But
instead of staring th eplight in the face, most people try harder to look the
other way. Most people are quick to complain about what is happening in
their lives and the wider world, yet they are cast in stone when it comes to
doing anything about it. Far better it seems to avoid your own responsiblity
by blaming someone else.

The world is like it is because we have allowed the few to make it that way
and just pointing the finger at those few is not enough. We are all involved in this.

Your thoughts please.

Ushgarak
Simply an attempt to give infantile teenage rebellion an intellectual face. It fails.

Always troublesome, this form of pranoia. Fact is, civilisation is freer now than it has been for centuries, and it was only freer before that simply because it didn't coer that far; freedom to work yourself into a stupor farming to die of smallpox before you are 30 was no genuine freedom.

Society is a social contract between the individual and the state, and frankly we get WAY more from it than we give in. To complain is breathtaking.

Deano
you gotta admit somethings make sense

Deano
37 views..1 reply..um all sick

dawsey28
Shouldn't that tell you something about how interested people are in this?

Deano
Originally posted by dawsey28
Shouldn't that tell you something about how interested people are in this?

its sad isnt it

alcoholicpoet
Nothing new to those who've read the communist manifesto, I for one agree with what Deano has stated. It's my opinion that we are enslaved by money, lack of money makes us poor, look at any poor neighborhood, Harlem, Venice Beach, inner city towns. These places aren't truly free, every second of life in these towns you worry about getting shot, is that freedom?

G.P
- Well deano, some people refuse to live according to that plans and are either living with goats in a remote place or travelling all the time (Roms / gipsies) (or in Britain I read that some people decided to live as gipsies) and are somehow pushed outside by the rest of the society.

And the whole likfe is about accepting deals with others: I come at 9AM to work and you pay me. This is not serving a system...

Basically most people are passive because they choose to be so. But being passive is not necessarily bad.

And I'd like to remind you that freedom doesn't exist. Absolute freedom would be to kill my neighbour because he's making some noise, just because I feel like it.

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by Deano
37 views..1 reply..um all sick

Well I think it's because noone really knows what to say. I mean we all know that most of what we do everyday, and what we choose to beleive causes us to either support or question the validity of the bright shining lies we put on the back burner to reassure ourselves that we're doing the right thing. I mean, will all the protests, arguments, and other things really change what's happening?

I think at this point everyone just asks themselves "what's the use"?

And so we throw our doubts and concerns to the wind and go with the system and try to find SOME goodness and right as we delude ourselves that everything is under control, as each day shows us that we are slowly coming undone.

I think Pink Floyd said it the best way in the song "Time" when it says;

"Hanging onin quiet desperation is the English way." Only now it's everyone who is hanging on, and we become more desperate as we see that someone else is pulling the strings and we are dancing to their tune and not our own as we are led to believe.

Deano
nice post

but is it a good thing though? why cant we change it?

Dagons Blade
Well you might be able to change it, but I think one of the things is that people are afraid to challenge the system. Afraid because of what history has done to those who dared to change things (the Communist crackdowns on human rights protesters, ect.)

So people become complacent with what they have because they fear what might happen if they got their way and had to stumble thru those first steps of uncertainty as they fought to stand up on their own feet as independent individuals struggling with a new system. Some old saying about staying with "the monster you know the best."

Other than that, I don't see why we can't change it, but it's that built in "what if" factor,and that makes me wonder sometimes what people are more afraid of- failure, or success.

KidRock
its sad isnt it

How is it sad that people wont bait you into rambling on farther then you have about bs conspiracy theories?

Deano
wheres the conspiracy?

Df02
its sad isnt it

what's sad is your pathetic attempt at seeming like an intellectual political rebel by quoting the works of other people and adding 'i agree with this' at the end.

Deano
Originally posted by Df02
what's sad is your pathetic attempt at seeming like an intellectual political rebel by quoting the works of other people and adding 'i agree with this' at the end.

talkin out ya ass....i dont wanna sound like an intellectual political rebel, thats not my reason for doing this..do you've embarresed yourself there,..next.

Df02
talkin out ya ass....i dont wanna sound like an intellectual political rebel, thats not my reason for doing this..do you've embarresed yourself there,..next.

what are you trying to sound like by spouting... sorry, regurgitating all this conspiracy theory bullshit, and in this case, warped views of the capitalist structure.

for instance your farmer theory... the farmer sells his grain to the evil supermarket, but would you prefer he individually sold his grain to each customer who wants it?... and his farmworkers, would you prefer they didnt have a job at all rather than work for the evil farmer who makes them work or theyre fired?

Deano
Originally posted by Df02
what are you trying to sound like by spouting... sorry, regurgitating all this conspiracy theory bullshit, and in this case, warped views of the capitalist structure.

for instance your farmer theory... the farmer sells his grain to the evil supermarket, but would you prefer he individually sold his grain to each customer who wants it?... and his farmworkers, would you prefer they didnt have a job at all rather than work for the evil farmer who makes them work or theyre fired?

how is it a conspiracy?
its all blatantly obvious, i know thats how the world is but does it have to be like this?

Df02
how is it a conspiracy?
its all blatantly obvious, i know thats how the world is but does it have to be like this?

it'd be alot more difficult for farmers if it wasnt...
imagen growing crops, harvesting and then having to individually market, advertise and sell all of them to all your customers.

lil bitchiness
long read...appreciated if you could take time to read it

Most people are told what to think, where to go, what to do and how to do
it. Not so? Well, where do you get your 'information' what leads you to
reach conclusions about yourself and the world? Who decides what time you get up every workday? Who decides where you go and what you do when you get there? Who decides how you do it? If you are like the overwhelming majority of people currently resident in this dreamworld, those decisions are not made by you at all; they are imposed by the 'system' the spiders web of control that dictates its will upon your ''life''.

You get your 'information' from the mainstream media that sells you the
daily falsehoods on which you decide what to think and believe. You have to get up at a certain time because you have to report to work and you cant be late. You go where your bosses tell you to go and you do what they say. If you rebel you get fired and if you dont get paid you cant afford a home or enough to eat. And its not only you. What about your family and others dependent upon you? if you dont serve the system what are the consequences for them? To meet all these percieved needs and
responsibilities, you have to spend every day keeping other people happy. In turn, the bosses are also slavishly following the impositions of those who control them and they dare not step out of line either.Bosses have bosses too.

Take a farmer supplying food to a supermarket;he dictates to his farmworkers and if they dont do as he tells them they're sacked. But he also has to do whatever the supermarket tells him or he loses the contract and can go out of business. At the next level, those running the the supermarket have to answer to shareholders, who will themselves include people who serve their bosses, and bosses who serve their own bosses. Round and round it goes, this circle of dependancy and imposition of will. One mans slave is another mans master; one mans sheep is another mans shepherd. This is the way the world is purposely structured. The system wants everyone controlling everyone else and this is done in a billion different ways. What we call 'free societys' are Gulags by any other name. The system doesnt serve us - we serve it. We are slaves who delude ourselves that we are free because we dont want to face reality of out plight.

On an american radio show one night, a caller made a great point. He likened himanity to the husband who knows his wife is being unfaithful, but is desperately trying to pursuade himself its not true. When she comes home he confronts her about wheres shes been and who shes been with. The husband knows the truth, but he is desperately hoping that his wifes
explanation sounds credible enough for him to go on kidding himself that
everything is fine. He's rather hear a good lie than accept an unpleasant
truth. In the same way, most people dont want to face the conspiracy and
corruption of goverments or ask why the countries go to war against
defenceless civilians, including their own. When goverments deliver the lies and excuses for their grotesque actions most people are ready to accept them becasue they want to believe the lies are true. The alternative is to face the fact the goverment is not a benign servant of the people - its the other way around. It is o face the reality that the forces which control the United States are capable of orchestrating the horrors of 9/11 and blaming someone else; and that they can brazenly attend funeral services for the victims while knowing they helped to kill them. How many people are strong enough to face that and what it means for their lives? This is one major reason why the official lies prevail as accepted truth. The alternative is too unthinkable, too unbearable, to contemplate; so most people dont. Pass me a bucket, heavy on the sand.

The same is true of the collective denial we have about our lives: 'Ive got a big house and a big car; aint life great? Well the house and the car may be great, but life? How many people are doing what they really want to do? How many are truly happy, fulfilled and at peace with themselves? Hardly any, in truth. Isnt that in itself a profound condemnation of the insanity we all 'life'? Most people do what they think they have to do and that means serving the sysytem on the systems terms. Why do we confuse life with the world as it is currently experienced? What has life got to do with blowing up children in front of their parents and parents in front of thier children and calling it 'liberation'? Where is the life in getting up at the same time every morning to sit in the same jam, or queue for the same train, on the way to the same job that leaves you bored, frustrated and unfulfilled, before returning through the same jam, or queue, to watch the same nightly TV that treats you like a moron? Where is the life in sending our children to schools and universities designed to spit them out as the programmed cogs of the next generation? But again, we'd rather convince ourselves that we have a 'good job''good career' 'good life', and give our children a ' good education', that face the horror of horrors that life is actually shit. Or shit compared with what it could be and would like it to be. Indeed, its not life at all. It is a veil of tears disguised with heavy mascara and massive dabs of self delusion.We judge our 'happiness' by our state of unhappiness, and our achievments by the symbols and trinkets that the system has decreed are the essentials of success.

On the day i was writing this i saw the results of a study about the mental and emotional health of teenagers in britain, although the same will apply across the industrialised, computerised, world and beyond. The study: 'Time Trends in Adolescent mental health', published in the journnal of child psychology and psychiaty, revealed that the number of 15 year olds suffering from anxiety and depression had increased by 70 per cent in less than 20 years. Hey, we are talking 15 year olds! The study concluded that a key cause of this dramatic increase in teenage emotional trauma was the pressure to 'succeed'. It should have added, more accuratly, to succeed on the systems terms. The study said the pressures of succeeding academically and the prospect of debt are contributing to widespread unhappiness.

In Britain, thanks to the Blair goverment, students face a mointain of debt
when they leave university because of the loans they have had to take out
to pay for their education(or what it passes for). Debt means control by the system and thats the real reason for student loans. The study also pointed out the imbalance in time spent at school compared with leisure actvities, something i have been highlighting for years. They keep the kids at school for hours on end five days a week and when the prison doors open they send them off with homework! When do children and the young people have time to do what we want to do? Answer: in between the deluge of academic bullshit designed to turn out the mind fodder that keeps the system rolling on like some runaway snowball, gathering more and more of our freedoms and uniqueness in its daily wake.

Another study: The growing pains survey, reported by the UK Press
Association in october 2004, confiremed these trends with three quarters of parents interviewed saying their children were under far more pressure than they had been at the same age. A similar percentage said that peer pressure and stresses at school(such as bullying and exams) had the
greatest impact on their childs emotional health and well being. And exams
for what, pray? To reveal the extent to which the system controls their
minds and perception. According to the survey, seven out of ten parents said the goverement should be investing more in the provison of mental health services for children and young people. Oh my God, get me out of here! Never mind treating the problem, how about removing the cause? How about changing the way your children feel by telling them to relax and have fun because education and passing the systems exams is a pile of crap? Education is there to program, indoctrinate and implant a collective belief in a reality that suits the power structure. It is about subordination, limitation and the ' I cant', 'You cant', mentality because thats what the system wants everyone to express in their journey to the grave or the hotbox. What we call education doesnt open minds, it screws the lid. As Albert Einstein put it:

'The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education'.

He also said that:

'Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school'

Why does it make parents proud to see their children getting certificates of
acheievment for telling the system what it demands to hear? Im not saying
people shoudnt pursue knowledge but, if we are talking freedom here, that
has to be done on our terms, not the systems.
Most people kid themselves that they are free by never testing the theory
for real.They are like flies caught in a web and so long as they dont move
they can convince themselves that they could if they wanted to. Its just they they dont want to right now. If they tryed they would have to face
the fact that their arse is superglued to someone elses control system with
dinner about to be served - them. They keep doing what the goverment
dictatorships tell them to do, without question or challenge, and perpetuate
the illusion that they have free choice by never even making one. Having my wings stuck to this web suits me fine because i am choosing not to fly.

Copy and paste - give credit, otherwise its plagiarism no expression

Deano
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Copy and paste - give credit, otherwise its plagiarism no expression

then so be it

'david icke'

dawsey28
how is it a conspiracy?

I'd rather it was like this than complete chaos and anarchy. smile

There is a reason for rules and consequences to the rules. And it is to avoid that chaos and anarchy. wink

Deano
so the human race cant cope without the rules?
are we that dumb

dawsey28
Is not being able to cope without rules considered dumb?

Deano
i know its hard to think any other way or imagine anythin else but theres gotta be a better way..i look at all the shit it the world and i think there is more that could be done

dawsey28
I agree that more could be done.

But even though I don't agree with all of them, I still think rules and consequences to rules are necessary.

Become Amish and move to Pennsylvania. big grin

(Do only Americans get that joke? confused )

Deano
well i dont get itbig grin

dawsey28
http://www.800padutch.com/amish.shtml big grin

Deano
bloody satanists

dawsey28
Please note that I was joking when I said that.

Deano
lol i know..i was joking too..note it down big grin

dawsey28
Oh okay. Just making sure. big grin

But in all seriousness, they don't "serve the system" so to speak.

So is that what you are looking for, except without God in the equation?

Or is it something completely different?

Deano
its kinda what im lookin for..i just think people need to chill out more and enjoy life
well from reading what i posted i think that its obvious the system causes alot of problems ...i think it should be changed..if the system was never introduced i think people would be alot happier with there lives and less full of worry.

Deano
If young people want to be free they need to be strong enough to decide for themselves what to believe; they need to reject the download and not allow their parents or peer pressure to batter them into submission. Parents can be expert in playing the guilt card and making you feel bad because you don't do what they say or desire. If you want to be free, don't fall for that old mind game. If parents can't respect their children's right to freedom of belief then sod 'em, I say. They concede their right to be taken seriously. There are many fantastic parents who allow their children to develop without pressure and imposition, and many others who go the
other way and couldn't care less about what happens to their kids, never mind offer guidance and support. Whichever type we have it is up to us to follow our hearts and not any parental blueprint downloaded into our reality. I can understand why people go through their entire lives feeling guilty about not living up to their parents' expectations, or are resentful at the way their parents treated them. But, hey, I bring you glad tidings of great joy here. It's all bollocks. I Let us not forget, either, that the pendulum swings both ways. Children can also impose their will on their parents and use their own pack of guilt trips. 'Oh mother, you shouldn't be doing that at your age, it's embarrassing.' Well, piss off then and spare your embarrassment, the door is over there. Parents agonise over not being around for their children because circumstances prevent it.
Parental pressure is often connected to a major piece of software called the You Must Make Something of Your Life Program. This means 'succeeding' in ways that the system - and people programmed by the system - say constitutes success. This relates overwhelmingly to one of two things, usually both: status and money. We see the status software in what we call celebrity, but it extends to all the jobs and titles that make us a 'success' in the system's terms. This includes the status of being a
president or prime minister, lawyer, judge, chief of police, military leader, doctor, top businessman, stockbroker or television newsreader

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Society is a social contract between the individual and the state, and frankly we get WAY more from it than we give in. To complain is breathtaking.

Exactly.....if you don'T feel free enough society gives you the freedom to **** off....you don't have to lived in GB you can just go to an uninhabitat Island if you want......you know why you don't....cause society is too good to us......

Fishy
Bullshit, you say we can go away but we can't...

We really do live in a prison without walls, only very few have the guts to go away and do something else in another place. So very few people have the guts to do that.

Could you honestly survive on an iland all alone? No you couldn't, you would need supermarkets people to talk to, people to build your house to make your kitchen to supply you with electricity. Almost nobody could survive without human contact, well maybe some could but none could do it if they were out there alone with no possibility of ever seeing people again, if you could return at any time it would be a lot easier but still far to hard for most people. You live in a prison, maybe one without walls but we are bound to certain things because of society.

Freedom is an illusion always has been, of all people you should know that. But it hardly matters really, as long as the people that keep you locked up are still fighting each other we will have no real problems because of it and we can still get the things we want. So no need to worry about it really, we should get worried when there is no longer any difference between the political party's and when the leaders are best friends... thats when problems will happen.

Oswald Kenobi
Originally posted by Fishy

We really do live in a prison without walls, only very few have the guts to go away and do something else in another place. So very few people have the guts to do that.

Could you honestly survive on an iland all alone? No you couldn't, you would need supermarkets people to talk to, people to build your house to make your kitchen to supply you with electricity. Almost nobody could survive without human contact, well maybe some could but none could do it if they were out there alone with no possibility of ever seeing people again, if you could return at any time it would be a lot easier but still far to hard for most people. You live in a prison, maybe one without walls but we are bound to certain things because of society.

Freedom is an illusion always has been, of all people you should know that. But it hardly matters really, as long as the people that keep you locked up are still fighting each other we will have no real problems because of it and we can still get the things we want. So no need to worry about it really, we should get worried when there is no longer any difference between the political party's and when the leaders are best friends... thats when problems will happen.

You call bullshit, but nowhere in your post do you state how society does not allow you to leave and be by yourself. Guts is an individual trait. If you do not have the courage to leave society and go off on your own, it is a shortcoming of your, not society's fault. People have left the comforts of society to be their own, and they survived fine.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fishy

No dude that'S what I am saying...you have the freedom...you just can't use it...I ca't either.....but I know whenever I wanted I could just leave y house walk south and find some uninhabited place to live......furthermore I kn ow i would die within weeks so I don't but I can...no ones stopping e...and even if...I can still do what I want...just cause someone says I can't doesn't mean a thing...cause humans are free....they are just not strong and can't or don't want to use their freeedom.

Oswald Kenobi
Deano, you speak of the "shit" world quite a bit, but you never offer suggestions to make it better.

Bardock42
I decided I won't read anything by David Icke anymore....not that I read much in the first place (can't blame me I also don't hit my face with a gold brick much)

Deano
Originally posted by Oswald Kenobi
You call bullshit, but nowhere in your post do you state how society does not allow you to leave and be by yourself. Guts is an individual trait. If you do not have the courage to leave society and go off on your own, it is a shortcoming of your, not society's fault. People have left the comforts of society to be their own, and they survived fine.

society is like it is because those in control want it to be this way. It suits their agenda for global dictatorship. This 'world' had never made sense to me: the injustice, the stupidity, the way the system turns people into little more than machines working through a spin cycle of repeating experience and behaviour they hysterically call life'. We don't live life - life lives us.
people do not leave beacuse Most people kid themselves that they are free by never testing the theory for real. They are like flies caught in a web and so long as they don't try to move they can convince themselves that they could if they wanted to. It's just that they don't want to right now, you see if they tried they would have to face the fact that their arse is superglued to someone else's control system with dinner about to
be served - them. They keep doing what the government dictatorships tell them to do, without question or challenge, and perpetuate the illusion that they have free choice by never making one. 'Having my wings stuck to this web suits me fine because I am choosing not to fly.'

The human race is in a hypnotic trance every bit as much as any subject in a hypnotist's stage show; even more so, in fact, because the stooge on the stage only has one hypnotist working on him for a short time. In everyday life we are all being bombarded with hypnotic implants.

How deep does the rabbit hole go? Far deeper than most people can begin to imagine and certainly further than they are prepared to explore. I'm ready to go anywhere, no matter how apparently bizarre, because I want to know the truth and the answer to the age-old question: What the **** is it all about?

Deano
Originally posted by Bardock42
No dude that'S what I am saying...you have the freedom...you just can't use it...I ca't either.....but I know whenever I wanted I could just leave y house walk south and find some uninhabited place to live......furthermore I kn ow i would die within weeks so I don't but I can...no ones stopping e...and even if...I can still do what I want...just cause someone says I can't doesn't mean a thing...cause humans are free....they are just not strong and can't or don't want to use their freeedom.

we are not strong?WTF
well you gotta ask yourself why we are not 'strong' and why we dont wanna use our freedom...and then maybe you'll take more note of what is being said on these threads

Oswald Kenobi
society is like it is because those in control want it to be this way. It suits their agenda for global dictatorship. This 'world' had never made sense to me: the injustice, the stupidity, the way the system turns people into little more than machines working through a spin cycle of repeating experience and behaviour they hysterically call life'. We don't live life - life lives us.
people do not leave beacuse Most people kid themselves that they are free by never testing the theory for real. They are like flies caught in a web and so long as they don't try to move they can convince themselves that they could if they wanted to. It's just that they don't want to right now, you see if they tried they would have to face the fact that their arse is superglued to someone else's control system with dinner about to
be served - them. They keep doing what the government dictatorships tell them to do, without question or challenge, and perpetuate the illusion that they have free choice by never making one. 'Having my wings stuck to this web suits me fine because I am choosing not to fly.'

The human race is in a hypnotic trance every bit as much as any subject in a hypnotist's stage show; even more so, in fact, because the stooge on the stage only has one hypnotist working on him for a short time. In everyday life we are all being bombarded with hypnotic implants.

How deep does the rabbit hole go? Far deeper than most people can begin to imagine and certainly further than they are prepared to explore. I'm ready to go anywhere, no matter how apparently bizarre, because I want to know the truth and the answer to the age-old question: What the **** is it all about?

You miss my point. I am happy with society. This isn't being blinded by what society shows me, because I like many of the things that are wrong with society. If I wasn't happy, I would choose seclusion. Society allows me to do this. The courage to do this, and the ability to survive comes from me as an individual, not society.

I am in no hypnotic trance, as you put it. I am not conditioned to conform. I am a free thinker who researches and forms an opinion based on what I can confirm and what I can't. Then I decide if I can believe in it.

I am less zealous than you about finding out what it's all about. It's a good thing to know, but it's not essential to my life. If you could prove to me right now that my life has absolutely no meaning, it would not change the way I live.

Deano
Originally posted by Oswald Kenobi
You miss my point. I am happy with society. This isn't being blinded by what society shows me, because I like many of the things that are wrong with society. If I wasn't happy, I would choose seclusion. Society allows me to do this. The courage to do this, and the ability to survive comes from me as an individual, not society.

I am in no hypnotic trance, as you put it. I am not conditioned to conform. I am a free thinker who researches and forms an opinion based on what I can confirm and what I can't. Then I decide if I can believe in it.

I am less zealous than you about finding out what it's all about. It's a good thing to know, but it's not essential to my life. If you could prove to me right now that my life has absolutely no meaning, it would not change the way I live.

you are conditioned to conform..we all are from birth, to say otherwise is stupid

Bardock42
you are conditioned to conform..we all are from birth, to say otherwise is stupid

Of course we are....but if it doesn't work we have the freedom to do what we want...yes you can leave...you can do whatever the **** you want....you can even kill people if yu chose...you are totally free...but other people are just as free to do what they want....

we are not strong?WTF
well you gotta ask yourself why we are not 'strong' and why we dont wanna use our freedom...and then maybe you'll take more note of what is being said on these threads

I tell you why we don't...because we like the way we live...if we wouldn't the masses would rise, but most people just like it the way it is......god damn it you are talking so much Bullshit its not even funny....

Deano
you like the way you live? whos made that descison for you
How many people are doing what they really want to do? How many are truly happy, fulfilled and at peace with themselves?Why do we confuse 'life' with the world as it is currently experienced?We judge our state of 'happiness' by our level of unhappiness. 'Oh I feel a lot less unhappy today, so I must be happy' That kind of happiness is emotion,
when is this gonna be a happy, joyous and harmonious planet?
Why are things done this way when it would be much better for people if ...' WHOA, hold it right there.
As Oscar Wilde said: 'Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.'

dont tell me im speakin bullshit..its you who is

oh and yes we are free
this is the majority

'Fancy going out today, Bill?'
'No thanks, mate, I'm happy sitting here'.
'But we could go out if we wanted to, couldn't we?'
'Sure we could'.
'That's okay, then - ain't it great to be free?'

snoochyboochies
so the human race cant cope without the rules?
are we that dumb

So are you saying you would rather live in a world without rules where the powerful would rape the weak even more? Rules make us equal. Rules protect the weak.

Bardock42

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.