Marvel vs. DC(peak human battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who wins this battle of Heroes with no powers of any kind?

Marvel:

1. Punisher
2. Hawkeye
3. Nick Fury

DC:

1. Batman
2. Green Arrow
3. Wildcat(Ted Grant)

whirlysplat
DC pretty easily unfortunately Wildcat has 9 lives etc and can't countsmile

Zenoside
I think it would go down to Nick Fury and Batman.

I cant lean either way on this one cause I truely dont know.

Cosmic Cube
I'm leaning towards DC. Punisher's bad ass, but he's no Batman. Not sure to pick out of Green Arrow and Hawkeye. I don't know much about Wildcat, but I know Nick Fury. Can't call that one either.

snoopdogg
Green Arrow is one of DCs finsest hand to hand fighters. He should be able to take Hawkeye who isnt known for his h2h.

Wilcat trained Batman in boxing and is one hella brawler.

whirlysplat
Wildcat is pretty tough but his got some magic going on that keeps him perfect for 9 livesbig grin

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Wildcat is pretty tough but his got some magic going on that keeps him perfect for 9 livesbig grin

I'd give this one to DC then.

Zenoside
Well we cant count the nine lives now can we?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Zenoside
Well we cant count the nine lives now can we? No you cant count it. If he dies in this fight he is done and cannot come back.

Cosmic Cube
Hmm... who do you think was a better Willy Wonka: Johnny Depp or Gene Wilder?

K3VIL
Wildcat has 7 lives, he has died twice.
Punisher is as strong as Batman and can give him major troubles
Hawkeye was trained in hth from Captain America, he can brawl with GA altough he'll get beaten after a while, Nick Fury is older then Wildcat, he'll win.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Green Arrow is one of DCs finsest hand to hand fighters. He should be able to take Hawkeye who isnt known for his h2h.

Ollie isn't one of DCs finest Martial Artists... hell Batman barely is in the top 5.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Ollie isn't one of DCs finest Martial Artists... hell Batman barely is in the top 5.

EDIT: ...he isnt even in the top 5

Sentry
His son Connor is a much better fighter. Snoop which Green Arrow? Ollie or Connor?

Cosmic Cube
Answer me.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Sentry
His son Connor is a much better fighter. Snoop which Green Arrow? Ollie or Connor? Ollie of course.

I never said he was the best fighter in DCU but he has some skills in h2h.

Sentry
Arrow could take it. But then again I'm not counting Hawkeye out. He is one o the best Avengers. Hawkeye takes Arrow. Fury is theoretically older than Wildcat since he took that serum or potion that keeps him young. The question is, if Wildcat and GA get taken out, can Bats take on the 2 or 3 of them at once? Could go either way.

50/50

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.