Wildstorm Defenders v Marvel Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
I got this idea from DigiMark007

Mr Majestic, Union, Doctor, Apollo

v

Silver Surfer, Namor, Dr Strange, Hulk

Very close

Cosmic Cube
Had someone else made this thread, I might have posted my opinion. But, considering the fact that Whirlysplat made this thread, I'm quite sure that the Wildstorm Defenders win.

whirlysplat
Actually I think its very close, I go with Wildstorm thoughbig grin

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Actually I think its very close, I go with Wildstorm thoughbig grin

But of course. wink

Could you list their abilities?

whirlysplat
Yes Majestix Somewhere between Pre Crisis and Post Crisis Supes, none of the weaknesses.
Union cross between post crisis Supes and Green Lantern.
The Doctor = Some total of all Shamen on earth 20,000 years of experience in race memory. Powers are able to affect reality more than Stranges.
Apollo post crisis supes but with none of the weaknesses and some of the advantages of precrisis.

DigiMark007
Heck, my idea didn't even involve Apollo. I'm pretty sure the Wildstorm team doesn't even need him.

Consensus is that Majestic beats Surfer (though it would be close) and I'd say Doctor over Dr. (but Strange with some prep is good at combatting matter manipulation). Hulk/Apollo would be decent (I'd go with Hulk to be honest). And from the sounds of Union (see the comic movies thread for Khell's "Respek!" thread on him) he'd own the prince.

So Defenders win. Er...I mean Wildstorm Defenders.

...now we just need longpig. He'd turn this into a debate.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.