Lady Syrenna von Tramp, Problem Solver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
You've all heard of us; counsellors, shrinks, psychotherapists, agony aunts, and anything else you may choose to call us, but right here and now you are about to meet your very own KMC Councelless, Lady Syrenna.

Issues, anxieties, doubts, worries, paranoia, nervousness, I can cure all mental ailments.

Come inside, lay yourself down on my leather sofa and allow me to work my miraculous magic on your tortured souls.

*rolls skirt up a few inches, places spectacles on nose and perches on the edge of the desk, clipboard at the ready, pen poised and concentrated expression firmly in place*

§P0oONY
laughing out loud

Syren
You have no issues, you are happy with yourself and will continue to cause havoc in everyone else's lives. Good day eyes

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Syren
You have no issues, you are happy with yourself and will continue to cause havoc in everyone else's lives. Good day eyes

If you think that is best... I will continue to may peoples lives miserable

Wickerman
*strolls in* Hey, know where i can find the ..... icon5 HOT DANG GURL, YOU DA BOOOMB!!!!!!! droolio

~wickerman~

justjakk
ok its like i grew wings and i wonder how do i get them to grow?

heres a pictur

justjakk
Originally posted by Wickerman
*strolls in* Hey, know where i can find the ..... icon5 HOT DANG GURL, YOU DA BOOOMB!!!!!!! droolio

~wickerman~

Hey!!!! thats my make believe dream woman you are gauking at.....

would you like some waffles?

Syren
If you don't mind, Mr Wicker!! nono I am very obviously in the process of aiding another of my patients. If you could, for one moment, think about someone other than your selfish self, we may just get round to ridding the earth of you and your problems. 'K? Thank you.

*pushes wicker out and slams the door*

Syren
Mr Jakk, I'm so glad you're here... if you wouldn't mind taking a seat in the waiting room with that detestable piece of human filth? Good, thanks, bye happy

Wickerman
If you don't mind, Mr Wicker!! nono I am very obviously in the process of aiding another of my patients. If you could, for one moment, think about someone other than your selfish self, we may just get round to ridding the earth of you and your problems. 'K? Thank you.

*pushes wicker out and slams the door*

Well, ok, but...but...but.. *gets thrown out* I AIN'T POLISHIN DAT MONKEY FO' YO' AZZ NO MO' GURL!!!!!! mad

(is refering to the jade monkey Syren has on her desk wink )

~wickerman~

justjakk
Mr Jakk, I'm so glad you're here... if you wouldn't mind taking a seat in the waiting room with that detestable piece of human filth? Good, thanks, bye happy

do i have to sit near him????

cant i sit on his lap like a good little man?

Syren
My jade monkey is extremely precious to me, I have it cleaned by a professional naughty

Please, gentlemen, I will be but a moment.

Mr Spoony, are we quite finished here today? eyes

Syren
Originally posted by justjakk
do i have to sit near him????

cant i sit on his lap like a good little man?

*sigh* If you so wish, but I suggest you lay some kind of protective material down first big grin

justjakk
*sigh* If you so wish, but I suggest you lay some kind of protective material down first big grin

hay hay hay....i dont swing that way.....i'll go sit under the table then eek!

Syren
Ok, table is good blink

Oh dear, I really have my work cut out here today roll eyes (sarcastic)

So, thus far we have Mr Spoony, who seems to have disappeared... I do hope he's not drinking from my toilet again.. and then we have Mr Wicker *shudder* and then we have Mr Jakk.

Ok, Mr Wicker, I'm ready for you now!

*stalks back into office*

§P0oONY
What now?... just dropped off....... *shakes fist at window*

Darth Nauj
*knocks on door*

Syren
*trips over Mr Spoony*

Oh crap, there goes my Gucci stockings!! mad

*takes deep breaths and grabs Marlboro's*

Mr Spoony, if you're quite finished! Please, make yourself useful and get me an espresso....

Mr Wicker, are you ready?

Syren
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
*knocks on door*

Well, hello Mr Nauj... please find a seat, I will be with you momentarily big grin

Darth Nauj
*knocks on door harder* "why isnt this beatch answering me" ? mad

Wickerman
*trips over Mr Spoony*

Oh crap, there goes my Gucci stockings!! mad

*takes deep breaths and grabs Marlboro's*

Mr Spoony, if you're quite finished! Please, make yourself useful and get me an espresso....

Mr Wicker, are you ready?

*looks Syren up and down* Gurl, i be ready fo dis thang ANYtime naughty

edit: OMFG i was MIA for a minute or two cause i had to go out and buy myself a new pack of Marlboro reds droolio

~wickerman~

Syren
Well, hello Mr Nauj... please find a seat, I will be with you momentarily big grin

Ahem.. Nauj, dear... use your eyes, remember what we talked about last time?

§P0oONY
*makes espresso aswell as a cappuccino for self*

Here you go Miss *hands over espresso*

Syren
*looks Syren up and down* Gurl, i be ready fo dis thang ANYtime naughty

~wickerman~

Mr Wicker, my man, do I have to use the restraints again? We discussed this thoroughly last time you were here and I think we decided you would be far more comfortable if your blood was able to flow, yes? happy

Darth Nauj
Ahem.. Nauj, dear... use your eyes, remember what we talked about last time?

outofcharacter: seems we posted at the same time
bic: "goes and sits down, lights a cigarrette smokin'

Syren

Syren
outofcharacter: seems we posted at the same time
bic: "goes and sits down, lights a cigarrette smokin'

There now, all comfortable? Good.

Please ensure you use the ashtrays provided, we want no more expensive accidents.

§P0oONY
Ah, thank you so much *hands over a dollar*

Go play with the building blocks, good lad big grin

Yey!! *runs over to building block in excited way and starts to construct a tower of blocks...

suddenly the blocks collapse....*

sadwalk

Wickerman
Mr Wicker, my man, do I have to use the restraints again? We discussed this thoroughly last time you were here and I think we decided you would be far more comfortable if your blood was able to flow, yes? happy

Hold up'n BACK da fukk up gurl....i thought djoo WANTED tha bloodflo' ta stop so......ya kno....i'd be.....ya kno........naughty..........*cough*hard*cough* shifty

~wickerman~

Korri
lreeve

justjakk

Please ensure you use the ashtrays provided, we want no more expensive accidents.

i do confused

Syren
Mr Wicker! I am asking you in the politest of ways to please be seated, control yourself and allow me to do my job.

Mr Spoony, just build them up again dear, that's it... if at first we don't succeed, and so on and so forth.

Darth Nauj

doesnt pay attention and throws ashes on floor

Wickerman
Mr Wicker! I am asking you in the politest of ways to please be seated, control yourself and allow me to do my job.

Mr Spoony, just build them up again dear, that's it... if at first we don't succeed, and so on and so forth.

Fo sho' gurl, fo sho'

*sits down on couch*

So.....wus dat bout a "job" yo gonna gimme? naughty

~wickerman~

§P0oONY
I don't think I can cope..... 1st it happened with my shares in the stock market and now my building blocks.... It's like everything in life is telling me to give up. I can't take it anymore.....

*cough*

*starts to build again*

Syren
miffed

If you would be so kind as to clear that mess up I won't be forced to bring in my Heavies.

*sits at desk and focuses on Mr Wicker, fingers beneath chin*

What can I do for the state of your mind today, Wicker?

Darth Nauj
miffed

If you would be so kind as to clear that mess up I won't be forced to being in my Heavies.

*sits at desk and focuses on Mr Wicker, fngers beneath chin*

are you talking to me.. mrs?!? smokin' stick out tongue

Wickerman
miffed

If you would be so kind as to clear that mess up I won't be forced to being in my Heavies.

*sits at desk and focuses on Mr Wicker, fngers beneath chin*

So i'll tell ya gurl, i wuz back in da hud wit ma blood....an'.....yo hold up.....why ya'll starin' at me like dat yo? THINK YO' BETTA DAN ME???!!?!?!?!?

~wickerman~

Syren
So i'll tell ya gurl, i wuz back in da hud wit ma blood....an'.....yo hold up.....why ya'll starin' at me like dat yo? THINK YO' BETTA DAN ME???!!?!?!?!?

~wickerman~

*nods and smiles*

No, Mr Wicker, I do not think I am better than you... I know I am. I am here, helping you with your mental problems, does that not make me the superior power? Think it through... that's good... well done.

Now, may we proceed? You were saying, about your 'hood'?

justjakk
*nods and smiles*

No, Mr Wicker, I do not think I am better than you... I know I am. I am here, helping you with your mental problems, does that not make me the superior power? Think it through... that's good... well done.

diss.

and does your hood come witmatching sweater?

Darth Nauj
*damn women are you almost finished im gettin impatient here*. lights another cigarret smokin'

§P0oONY
*damn women are you almost finished im gettin impatient here*. lights another cigarret smokin'

*Slaps*

Wait your turn punk!

Syren
Excuse me, Mr Nauj, I think it clear I am still busy? If you would prefer to leave, the door is there, if not, please wait patiently.

Wickerman
*nods and smiles*

Gurl, why ya'll gots ta be trippin on me like dat huh? i'zz been pur-sah-cue-taid all ma life gurl.....ya'll jus' back da fukk up an' don't diss

~wickerman~

Syren
Gurl, why ya'll gots ta be trippin on me like dat huh? i'zz been pur-sah-cue-taid all ma life gurl.....ya'll jus' back da fukk up an' don't diss

~wickerman~

Ok, pray excuse my irritability... it's been rather a long day.

*sigh*

Continue?

JToTheP
I need your help! cry

Why is it I can't get a girl when I'm clearly so damn good looking, my style is absolutely pimp, like me, yet so many people hate me and are jealous of me?

Oh.....I think that solved it for me! eek! cool stick out tongue

Darth Nauj

justjakk
Hell No mad throws alcohol on spoonys hair and lights it on fire with lighter wink

AAAHHH gotta put out the spoony gotta put out the spooony

drags spoony around slinging him against walls in order to get the fire out....

stop drop and roll dude....tosses spoony on floor and jumps on him

put it out put it out

uhhhh.......spoooony????? spooony???

ut oh

§P0oONY
Hell No mad throws alcohol on spoonys hair and lights it on fire with lighter wink

I don't have any hair.....

*mops up alcohol*

Wickerman
Ok, pray excuse my irritability... it's been rather a long day.

*sigh*

Continue?

Yah, don't ch'all sweat it gurl....so whuteva.....i's in da hud wit ma blood, an' den all da sudden da G-man comes outa nowhere yo!!!!!!! icon5 an' he's like "Fukk yo momma man" an' i'm like "Da fukk ya'll talkin to man?" an he's like "I'm talkin ta yo busted azz" but den dis spick i helped out whacked da mofo on da head so i'm like "Whatcha'll sayin now pig? We'zz a gonna bring da pain on yo whiny azz yo!"

~wickerman~

§P0oONY
AAAHHH gotta put out the spoony gotta put out the spooony

drags spoony around slinging him against walls in order to get the fire out....

stop drop and roll dude....tosses spoony on floor and jumps on him

put it out put it out

uhhhh.......spoooony????? spooony???

ut oh

Yes?

Syren
Originally posted by JToTheP
I need your help! cry

Why is it I can't get a girl when I'm clearly so damn good looking, my style is absolutely pimp, like me, yet so many people hate me and are jealous of me?

Oh.....I think that solved it for me! eek! cool stick out tongue

Ah, good to see you Mr JP, please take a seat and I will be with you shortly...

Mr Wicker, are we getting somewhere? What exactly is the issue here?

JToTheP
Excuse me, Mr Nauj, I think it clear I am still busy? If you would prefer to leave, the door is there, if not, please wait patiently.

Isn't that the reason why someone like you would need a bodyguard? Since people have no patience for a mastermind doing his/her job?

JToTheP
Ah, good to see you Mr JP, please take a seat and I will be with you shortly...

Mr Wicker, are we getting somewhere? What exactly is the issue here?

eek! *jumps in a seat and sits looking patient and intelligent* eek!

Syren
Yah, don't ch'all sweat it gurl....so whuteva.....i's in da hud wit ma blood, an' den all da sudden da G-man comes outa nowhere yo!!!!!!! icon5 an' he's like "Fukk yo momma man" an' i'm like "Da fukk ya'll talkin to man?" an he's like "I'm talkin ta yo busted azz" but den dis spick i helped out whacked da mofo on da head so i'm like "Whatcha'll sayin now pig? We'zz a gonna bring da pain on yo whiny azz yo!"

~wickerman~

Ok, allow me a few moments to compute this information... you and your *cough* 'homies' beat up a police officer? For what reason?

§P0oONY
Isn't that the reason why someone like you would need a bodyguard? Since people have no patience for a mastermind doing his/her job?

I like building blocks..

Darth Nauj
Say What confused , youve been smoking that Sh!t again huh. lights another cigarette smokin'

justjakk

§P0oONY
HES ALIVE!!!!! big grin

PROVE IT!

Wickerman
Ok, allow me a few moments to compute this information... you and your *cough* 'homies' beat up a police officer? For what reason?

dat foo' wuz bein da man on ma turf gurl!!! i can't be havin nuna dat. We'zz a gunna bring da pain ma blood an' me on dem pigz mad ........but i dis----gress yo......lemme con-tea-new

~wickerman~

justjakk

§P0oONY
" picks up spooony, squishes him into a ball and tosses him into a basket. then picks him up, straightens him out and looks down at him"

did that hurt?
Nope..

And what a nice 3 point shot.

Syren
*stands up and looks pissed off*

miffed

When you are all quite finished!!

I would much appreciate some cooperation whilst I am spending my time helping you, you bunch of retarded morons!

If you cannot control yourselves I will have you thrown out and you will have to live the rest of your lives in an insane asylum. Not pretty. Can we say Strait Jacket?

§P0oONY

miffed

I would much appreciate some cooperation whilst I am spending my time helping you, you bunch of retarded morons!

If you cannot control yourselves I will have you thrown out and you will have to live the rest of your lives in an insane asylum. Not pretty. Can we say Strait Jacket?

HEY!!!

I made you some coffee, Show some respect!

Darth Nauj

miffed

exactly stop wasting her time smokin'

Syren

justjakk

Wickerman
Respect? For you? *smiles sweetly*

Want to sit on the naughty chair?

*ahem* (assumes you missed the previous post huh )

~wickerman~

Syren
dat foo' wuz bein da man on ma turf gurl!!! i can't be havin nuna dat. We'zz a gunna bring da pain ma blood an' me on dem pigz mad ........but i dis----gress yo......lemme con-tea-new

~wickerman~

Ah, I'm glad we are getting to the root of the problem. You seem, in my professional opinion, to be rather frustrated within yourself. You portray yourself as this gangsta, street thug, ghetto lovin' homeboy, and yet you make the effort to better yourself, to speak fluently in the face of intellectualism. Namely me.

Are we worried about not having an education? I believe you have issues with the hood, as does everyone, but I also believe that were you to escape the confines of your homie's front room, playstation and bong, you may just learn to live lfe as a gentleman.

Good, we're done here. Take this away with you and have a jolly good think...

NEXT!

Wickerman
Ah, I'm glad we are getting to the root of the problem. You seem, in my professional opinion, to be rather frustrated within yourself. You portray yourself as this gangsta, street thug, ghetto lovin' homeboy, and yet you make the effort to better yourself, to speak fluently in the face of intellectualism. Namely me.

Are we worried about not having an education? I believe you have issues with the hood, as does everyone, but I also believe that were you to escape the confines of your homie's front room, playstation and bong, you may just learn to live lfe as a gentleman.

Good, we're done here. Take this away with you and have a jolly good think...

NEXT!

Naw ya'll, i ain't dun gurl. Dat ain't da prah-blem. Da's when i go home yo. Da prah-blem's wit ma gurl yo, lemme tell ya a'ight?

~wickerman~

Syren
Naw ya'll, i ain't dun gurl. Dat ain't da prah-blem. Da's when i go home yo. Da prah-blem's wit ma gurl yo, lemme tell ya a'ight?

~wickerman~

*sigh*

Ok, ok... carry on...

*leans back in chair and lights Marlboro*

Jackie Malfoy

Fëanor
*rolls skirt up a few inches, places spectacles on nose and perches on the edge of the desk, clipboard at the ready, pen poised and concentrated expression firmly in place*

eek

i uh......um, i uh............*wipes drool from mouth* i uh

Wickerman
*sigh*

Ok, ok... carry on...

*leans back in chair and lights Marlboro*

So i getz home a'ight? an' ma gurl....she's all "wha da fukk ya'll been doin' all day?" an i'm like "gurl ya'll dun understand mah see-two-ai-tion " But ma gurl's all like "Fukk dat, ya'll gone an' dun udda women an' ya'll trippin on me an' shit"

So i loses it a'ight? an i says:

God damn girlz, y'all dun ****ed up again. I works and I works, and I works some mo' to puts dem ****in' rags on yo back, and I dun wanna get home ta dirt-ay dishes. I ****in' scrape and scrounge fo' yo girl, I dig shit all day fo' yo, and I dun come back from all dat to this saz? I dun want no mo' saz girl, or I hafta beat dat saz right out ya azz and leave ya wit' more bruises than the discount fruit we hafta buy at the supramarket cause we dun can not afford the other kind. Yo haf no ****in' idea what I go through for dis family, and its all jus' fo' yo girl, jus' for yo.

SO IF I WANT TO **** OTHER WOMEN, I WILL.

~wickerman~

Syren
Welcome Feanor, how can I be of service? eyes

D-Double
So i getz home a'ight? an' ma gurl....she's all "wha da fukk ya'll been doin' all day?" an i'm like "gurl ya'll dun understand mah see-two-ai-tion " But ma gurl's all like "Fukk dat, ya'll gone an' dun udda women an' ya'll trippin on me an' shit"

God damn girlz, y'all dun ****ed up again. I works and I works, and I works some mo' to puts dem ****in' rags on yo back, and I dun wanna get home ta dirt-ay dishes. I ****in' scrape and scrounge fo' yo girl, I dig shit all day fo' yo, and I dun come back from all dat to this saz? I dun want no mo' saz girl, or I hafta beat dat saz right out ya azz and leave ya wit' more bruises than the discount fruit we hafta buy at the supramarket cause we dun can not afford the other kind. Yo haf no ****in' idea what I go through for dis family, and its all jus' fo' yo girl, jus' for yo.

~wickerman~

That'z gangsta... blink

DarkCanadian
wow, that's not very nice Vlad.

Darth Nauj
Is he almost finished?!? smokin'

Syren

~wickerman~

Oh dear... oh dear no... you truly believe that this will make 'yo' woman' drop to her knees and beg you to stay? *shakes head in patronising fashion*

I think you have some problems with aggression that you need to concentrate on in order to become the man you have the potential to be. Go home to your partner, tell her you love her, tell her you need her. Please don't think you have the right to sleep around simply because you work all day. We all work all day... I do not do these unspeakable things just because I work for a living... oh no.

Perhaps a session with the relationship counsellor would be beneficial to you and your girlfriend? And maybe some schooling, of an evening?

*pulls wedge of cards out of drawer and hands Wicker a bundle*

Call these numbers if you really want to change, they will help.

Now I really must focus on my other clients, good day to you happy

Syren
Mr Nauj, are you ready?

DarkCanadian
I was going to say lay off the alchohol and drugs, but I guess Syren's works better.

Wickerman
Oh dear... oh dear no... you truly believe that this will make 'yo' woman' drop to her knees and beg you to stay? *shakes head in patronising fashion*

I think you have some problems with aggression that you need to concentrate on in order to become the man you have the potential to be. Go home to your partner, tell her you love her, tell her you need her. Please don't think you have the right to sleep around simply because you work all day. We all work all day... I do not do these unspeakable things just because I work for a living... oh no.

Perhaps a session with the relationship counsellor would be beneficial to you and your girlfriend? And maybe some schooling, of an evening?

*pulls wedge of cards out of drawer and hands Wicker a bundle*

Call these numbers if you really want to change, they will help.

Now I really must focus on my other clients, good day to you happy

*looks at cards suspiciously*

Yeah, whuteva' ya'll says homegurl.....keep it real.....

*bumps into Nauj on the way out*

Watch yoself foo' else i'zz gunna break yo azz

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
laughing out loud

Darth Nauj
Yes I am ready madam wink

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nauj, please take a seat... I apologise for Wicker's rudeness, it seems there is no hope for the Thug Man.

DarkCanadian
*stands guard by the door*

Darth Nauj
Yeah poor thing. anyways lights another cigarette smokin' know thats better *cough um the reason Im here Is because Ive gotten the urge to kill people all of a sudden

Syren
eyes Thank you Dark, I appreciate your efforts big grin

DarkCanadian
You're very welcome, ma'am.

Syren
Yeah poor thing. anyways lights another cigarette smokin' know thats better *cough um the reason Im here Is because Ive gotten the urge to kill people all of a sudden

Ok, shall we say 'mental delusionary issues'?

Continue...

DarkCanadian
(very slightly rests hand on knife hilt)

Darth Nauj
its cause the other day I was arguing with my mom you see and the beatch starded yellin for me for no good reason. I was like biatch who do you think you are talking to me like that. I got so fraustraded I got a kitchen knife and stabed her. So I left her there to die and well I moved away and disguised myself as Darth Nauj know.

DarkCanadian
*sigh* no

Fëanor
Welcome Feanor, how can I be of service? eyes eek i uh.....um.....give me a sec......bag

Wickerman
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
(very slightly rests hand on knife hilt)

*gives Dave the finger on his way out*

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
*gives Dave the finger on his way out*

~wickerman~
noroll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Nauj
*hears police sirens* shi!t theyve found me. flicks cigarrete bun at DC , gotto go madamn for know I need to hide. Dont worry I'll be back to finish my story wink *runs away to hide

DarkCanadian
*trips Nauj on the way out, who sprawls on the floor and swears loudly*

Syren
Fellas, let him go, let him run into the distance, we can do nothing for him...

*cries*

I have failed him...

justjakk
you skipped me.

Mr. Bacon
i have no food and no money

Syren
Get a job eyes

DarkCanadian
*kicks Mr.Bacon's bottom lighty*

Hey, hey, mister. Let JJ go first. Get in line.

Syren
you skipped me.

I will take you now yes

Be seated...

Mr. Bacon
the damn college in my town takes all the jobs ive been trying to get one for 2 years

justjakk
"sits down lightly`....chairs breaks"

i'll just sit on the floor......uhm...i grew wings and i was wondering how to make them bigger.

DarkCanadian
My advice to JJ: Eat plenty of protien-rich food, and exersize frequently.

Fëanor
okay....i'm ready *clears throat*

i have a fear of................talking to women fear

Syren
"sits down lightly`....chairs breaks"

i'll just sit on the floor......uhm...i grew wings and i was wondering how to make them bigger.

Thanks, DC, that's wonderful advice, but as you can see the poor fellow has no wings to speak of. They are a figment of his paranoid, confused imagination...

*rummages in drawer and pulls out packets of Prozac, Valium and a stronger version in Diazepam*

Eat these...

Syren

justjakk

justjakk
Thanks, DC, that's wonderful advice, but as you can see the poor fellow has no wings to speak of. They are a figment of his paranoid, confused imagination...

*rummages in drawer and pulls out packets of Prozac, Valium and a stronger version in Diazepam*

Eat these...

OOOOHHH WAFFLES!!!

LordKerrigor
not very hard they have big and tall stores

Wickerman

Eat these...

(I'd just like to note that i take Diazepam quite frequently messed )

~wickerman~

justjakk
if i dont have wings, how do you explain these?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4519384

Syren
Everything has a logical explanation Mr Jakk... even that.

Syren
(I'd just like to note that i take Diazepam quite frequently messed )

~wickerman~

A lot of people do, it's for the benefit of the thread cry

DarkCanadian
if i dont have wings, how do you explain these?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4519384
hysterical2

justjakk
Everything has a logical explanation Mr Jakk... even that.

well....i am making a comic book about me. so, i guess it works out....

you sure there isnt any way to make them bigger?

Syren
nono

Dark! Back to your post beside the door... we do not make our clients feel degraded...

DarkCanadian
Yes ma'am.

justjakk
hysterical2

yes yes....small wings on fat guy......jenny craig cant help me cause she cant fly...and then i dont think that would make my wings bigger

Syren

*sigh* You could try using Paint....

DarkCanadian
Or just get a sack of goose feathers and glue them on.

justjakk
*sigh* You could try using Paint....

you mean like invisible paint to make them invisible?

that might work to cover them up....but then what about the halo...it glows

Syren
That could work...

Ok, who was next? Am I finished with the fallen angel?

Syren
you mean like invisible paint to make them invisible?

that might work to cover them up....but then what about the halo...it glows

No no, the program Paint... make them bigger using that and then use the powers of your mind to imagine them bigger smart

justjakk
That could work...

Ok, who was next? Am I finished with the fallen angel?

i think im gonna try the goose feather approach and tell ya if it worked or not...i like my wings, i just want them bigger...i'll be back soon

justjakk
No no, the program Paint... make them bigger using that and then use the powers of your mind to imagine them bigger smart

oooooooo,that might work......thank you ms syrenna

D-Double

Viagra big grin

justjakk
Originally posted by D-Double
Viagra big grin

i thought so!
it makes other things grow...like plants and flowers and trees, so it should work on wings.

DarkCanadian
Final word.

justjakk
" flies out the window"

§P0oONY
*runs in to wall*

Whats going on people?

DarkCanadian
*kicks Spoony out*

Only for those seeking help. Get in line.

D-Double
" flies out the window"

aww.... with your itty-bitty little wings. happy

Darth Nauj
*enters, fewwww that was a close one damn bastards good thing I had my handy knife with me. Sits down on couch & lights a cigarate smokin' Whenever your ready maddam Im here to finish wink

DarkCanadian
" flies out the window"

(a loud splat is heard)

§P0oONY
*kicks Spoony out*

Only for those seeking help. Get in line.

I was in this thread prior to your entrance

*kicks*

Syren
Who am I to see next? eyes

DarkCanadian

Fëanor
But you are speaking quite clearly to me, do I not appear female?

*hands on hips, strike a pose, eyelash flutter*

wow....you're good flirt

buy a blow up doll.

did...but they're on back order glare

Darth Nauj
Who am I to see next? eyes
cough, Im back from hiding if you want me to continue wink

Syren
Nauj, I am afraid you will have to wait once more erm You're welcome to commandeer my cupboard....?

§P0oONY
I am the security guard here, mister. I make the rules. *humph*

Thought it was Mr.Bacon.

I got Syren a coffee.... take that b*tch

Syren
*looks around for coffee*

*notices trail leading to open window*

Ahem, it appears my coffee has been stolen by a drugged up angel.

DarkCanadian
JJ? He flew out the window, maybe that was the loud splat I heard.

§P0oONY
*Quickly makes replacement and runs to give it to Syren, punching the so called 'security guard' in the way.*

Darth Nauj
Nauj, I am afraid you will have to wait once more erm You're welcome to commandeer my cupboard....?
ok then, so what do you want me to do? clean your cupboard or wtf?

Syren
ok then, so what do you want me to do? clean your cupboard or wtf?

*snort* laughing To HIDE in!! From the law... laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>