I've decided to.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nauj
cut my wrists again... sad

§P0oONY
Have fun

nick1811
and the point in that is ??

Darth Nauj
ive always had problems with depression

Uneeklyconfused
i really hope your joking sad

Syren
Don't be such a moron. Been there, done that, got the scar tissue etc etc roll eyes (sarcastic) If you're gonna do it, do it, but please don't flatter yourself into thinking any of us are going to cry into our keyboards because you can't handle a life that was given to you, a life you didn't earn, and a life you blatantly don't deserve to have. Find a professional to talk to, get your ass into gear, don't even think about joining a forum and punishing everyone else just because you have issues. Get over yourself, you're not that important.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Syren
Don't be such a moron. Been there, done that, got the scar tissue etc etc roll eyes (sarcastic) If you're gonna do it, do it, but please don't flatter yourself into thinking any of us are going to cry into our keyboards because you can't handle a life that was given to you, a life you didn't earn, and a life you blatantly don't deserve to have. Find a professional to talk to, get your ass into gear, don't even think about joining a forum and punishing everyone else just because you have issues. Get over yourself, you're not that important.
wow thats harsh...

Wickerman
Dude, don't be stupid. There's a lot to live for. Seriously. Don't be a feckin moron, as Syren has pointed out.

ps: Brace yourself for heartless a-holes that are gonna flood this thread screaming "Self pitty threads are not allowed"

~wickerman~

Syren
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
wow thats harsh...

I can be cruel, especially when faced with people who just don't understand that life is a gift. I'm not some preaching religious psycho, I am in fact an atheist, but I value life itself greatly and to hear you say such things saddens me beyond belief. Please, if only for your own sake, get some help from someone who knows how...

Darth Nauj
Yeah Im an atheist to and I am getting help hopefully I'll get better though!

Jana
True. Get help, talk to some friends. Why are you telling this to strangers on an internet forum anyway?

Try to work your life out. You have to work for happiness, it will not just come along. Talk to people, enjoy what there is to enjoy.

I wish you the best at it. happy

Syren
I'm glad to hear that, seriously. But there was no need to create a thread such as this, was there?

I think that either you genuinely want to hear people's views which is why you made this thread, in which case you may be ok, or you have only made this thread for attention, in which case you are degrading those out there who really do need help erm

Darth Nauj
I dont just to see different peoples opinions I dont care what everyone else thinks I just like to read what other people think about it thats all

justjakk
i just have one question

what kind of knife will you use?

Syren
Jakk, generally the use of knives would be considered stupid, it's razor blades or nothing pal.

Go sit under my desk mad

Syren
I dont just to see different peoples opinions I dont care what everyone else thinks I just like to read what other people think about it thats all

I understand that, it's hard to feel like you need to know how other people perceive the problem without actually looking like you're seeking attenton...

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by justjakk
i just have one question

what kind of knife will you use?
laughing out loud whichever you want me to use buddy wink

justjakk
Jakk, generally the use of knives would be considered stupid, it's razor blades or nothing pal.

Go sit under my desk mad

well duh, it was a trick question.

Darth Nauj
I understand that, it's hard to feel like you need to know how other people perceive the problem without actually looking like you're seeking attenton...
im not seeking attention, comfort, self pity all I want to hear is other peoples opinion thats all

justjakk
laughing out loud whichever you want me to use buddy wink

OMG HES A FAKE!!!!

confused

Darth Nauj
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dont say a word wink

Syren
well duh, it was a trick question.

Shit... slap me with a live trout blink

justjakk
Shit... slap me with a live trout blink

is that a play with words, or are you being kinky? stick out tongue

§P0oONY
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dont say a word wink

God... Do it already.... My cameras cost alot to run and the viewers won't wait forever.

Syren
is that a play with words, or are you being kinky? stick out tongue

*tries to work out what the possible pun could be*

*gives up*

I'm not quite sure.

Darth Nauj
^^ laughing out loud your funny

justjakk
"bows" thank you thank you

Darth Nauj
throws flowers

Syren
He meant me... or if he didn't, he does now fab

SlipknoT
cut my wrists again... sad Grow some Balls and take off the Girl pants *Smacks EMO kid*

§P0oONY
^^ laughing out loud your funny

And yet.... I came second in postest member award... stick out tongue

Darth Nauj
laughing out loud^^

justjakk
He meant me... or if he didn't, he does now fab eek! eek!

Syren

§P0oONY
Postest member? laughing out loud Didn't notice that one whistle

I meant funniest poster...

God my typing is screwed today... (not in a literal way)

Darth Nauj
carpatanal (sp?

justjakk
carpatanal (sp?

you mean like carpel tunnel?

dude thats like when victoria secret catalogs come out. alot of the guys get carpel tunnel for some reason. i mean i just cant understand

i wear alot of that stuff and it doesnt bother me. confused

Darth Nauj
No NO No that thing that you get when you type to much like dispatchers, secretary's . carputanel I dont know how to spell it?!

justjakk
yeah carpel tunnel.....i was making a joke about it and whacking to the pictures in the victoria secret catalog...

§P0oONY
yeah carpel tunnel.....i was making a joke about it and whacking to the pictures in the victoria secret catalog...

Just ignore him.... Want to play some poker?

Darth Nauj
wanker
http://www.aol.com.br/client/galeriadefotos/celebridades/fotos/00001935_adriana_lima_f2.jpg

Syren
Ha, that was funny as hell JJ laughing out loud

Darth Nauj

justjakk

§P0oONY
sure

I menat lets ignore him.... him being you

§P0oONY
like hot pokers? sure

Sure... why not?

justjakk
ok now where we gonna get them....sy?

Syren
You're asking me if I have any clue where to find pokers? laughing out loud

Try the cupboard in the Gent's Club basement, but make sure Fever Red doesn't bite you or anything... I think she's still down there, hiding in the shadows...

§P0oONY
*looks around and see's hot poker tree...*

Oooh!

Darth Nauj

justjakk
You're asking me if I have any clue where to find pokers? laughing out loud

Try the cupboard in the Gent's Club basement, but make sure Fever Red doesn't bite you or anything... I think she's still down there, hiding in the shadows...

i was talking about your personal stash that you dont let anyone borrow.

§P0oONY
i was talking about your personal stash that you dont let anyone borrow.

eek!

Serra_Keto
cut my wrists again... sad

Cutting yourself makes your problems better? Never knew that.

justjakk
Originally posted by Serra_Keto
Cutting yourself makes your problems better? Never knew that.

solves problems as easy as it is to nail jello to a tin pole.

Syren
laughing out loud Serra, I think Darth may have forgotten all about his little episode roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Nauj
Yeah just forget about it people I was playing along wink

Syren
I don't think that was a good idea, the thread or admitting you were joking... it's hardly funny.

Serra_Keto
That kinda stuff is scary... HOLD ME SYREN! cry

Syren
eek! *holds Serra* shifty

Darth Nauj
Well.... no comment

Jackie Malfoy
ive always had problems with depression

Get some help please.JM sad

Darth Nauj
I already did dude dont worry Im better know ( I regret doing this thread in the first place) if any moderator reads this PLEase CLOSE IT but KNOW!!!

Bardock42
What a loser way to kill yourself....

Here do that antd tell me how it was.....

Oh and if you really think aboot killing yourself and its not a joke.....do it and shut the hell up the world will be a better place without you...

Serra_Keto
eek! *holds Serra* shifty

kisses

Jackie Malfoy
Well glad that you did get help.JM

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by Bardock42

Oh and if you really think aboot killing yourself and its not a joke.....do it and shut the hell up the world will be a better place without you...

Ouch.

Darth Nauj

chair

Bardock42
Originally posted by Serra_Keto
Ouch.

too hard?

chair
You deserve it no expression ....damn attention whore....

Darth Nauj
too hard?

You deserve it no expression ....damn attention whore....
thank you pimp

DarthLazious
Dude, you need to go get some help no offsense.

lil bitchiness
This isnt the place to talk about this. Please seek help from people in real life who can really help you.

also try www.depression.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.