What is it with Aliens and rectal probing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
How much do the Aliens think they can learn by rectally probing people in outlining regions in the USA?

And Why probe mainly Americans this way? Strange confused

I am unsure of the methodology in the alien experiment.

Evaluate

Bardock42
They are all gay......simle as that......

Darth Nauj
laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Maybe shit is a big part of their Culture?

Jackie Malfoy
No idea.It seens to be not needed and I doubt it if it happens anyway.I mean in movies maybe but not in real life.JM

yerssot
Originally posted by Bardock42
They are all gay......simle as that......
psychoanalyses points to the "victims" being homosexual
Why only in the states is not answered, probably because oh so christian US can't handle the idea that people can be gay

Cinemaddiction
All aliens are proctologists.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
All aliens are proctologists.

They're removing the A-holes in the USA before invading? erm

~wickerman~

Fëanor
mebbe cause the rest o' da world think we're assholes?

Darth Jello
you might ask the same thing of men in general

Dagons Blade
"Dammit! That's it! Why does everything revolve around things either going into, or coming out of my ass?!?" *farts fire* "Owwwwwww!"

meow..

"NO KITTY YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY, IT'S MINE!!!!!"

wink

silver_tears
Originally posted by whirlysplat
How much do the Aliens think they can learn by rectally probing people in outlining regions in the USA?

Evaluate

Personal experience?

Cipher
Maybe aliens are like dogs and need to sniff asses to identify others?
Who knows?

By the way, many Americans aren't in favor of gays but there are what-
three, maybe four countries that recognize gay marriage?

Hmmmm.......

Where are the those countries that claim to be so progressive?
Oh that's right; its just talk.......

Imperial_Samura
Is there some statistic about how many people who claim that they have been abducted have actually experienced this? As really, in most of the more *reputable* claims of encounters, this kind of thing never...errr.... comes up.

A bit like the whole "Beam me up Scotty" mythos, despite the fact the phrase wasn't actually used on the show. It's just when something becomes a cliche and everyone associates it with the subject, no matter how little it relates.

Fishy
Originally posted by Cipher
Maybe aliens are like dogs and need to sniff asses to identify others?
Who knows?

By the way, many Americans aren't in favor of gays but there are what-
three, maybe four countries that recognize gay marriage?

Hmmmm.......

Where are the those countries that claim to be so progressive?
Oh that's right; its just talk.......

Where they are?

Do you have a world map, okay try finding England France and Germany.

Look to the right of England the left of Germany and North of France. There are three country's there, one is really small and doesn't matter then there are two others. One is called Belgium the other is called The Netherlands... They all allow gay marriage. Then there is spain (South of France) which I believe also allows it.

Df02
i love how this thread seems to beleive all the backwater reports of rectal probing..

the truth is some crackhead got too ****ed and his underlying homosexuality led him to make up a story about aliens sodomising him... it spread via the media, and more people copied it

whirlysplat
Originally posted by silver_tears
Personal experience?

No as I do not live in an outlying regions of the US the chances of a rectal probe from an Alien are slim to none in the least.
As far as choice is concerned mine is purely an exitbig grin how about you?

whirlysplat
How much do our extraterrestrials learn from this technique?
I think perhaps our scientists should be looking into this, because a technology which allows beings to transverse the emptiness of outer space and/or alternative dimensions/time, depending where the Americans believe the aliens are coming from, obviously feels a great deal can be ascertained through anal entry. Research needs to be done. I though would not wish to be the research practitioner working with the hillbillies though. Anyone out there feel a research grant coming on?

Darth Jello
No as I do not live in an outlying regions of the US the chances of a rectal probe from an Alien are slim to none in the least.
As far as choice is concerned mine is purely an exitbig grin how about you?

is that a genuine survey question?

whirlysplat
Obviously

How much do our extraterrestrials learn from this technique?
I think perhaps our scientists should be looking into this, because a technology which allows beings to transverse the emptiness of outer space and/or alternative dimensions/time, depending where the Americans believe the aliens are coming from, obviously feels a great deal can be ascertained through anal entry. Research needs to be done. I though would not wish to be the research practitioner working with the hillbillies though. Anyone out there feel a research grant coming on?

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by Df02
i love how this thread seems to beleive all the backwater reports of rectal probing..

the truth is some crackhead got too ****ed and his underlying homosexuality led him to make up a story about aliens sodomising him... it spread via the media, and more people copied it

And if he really had relations with the aliens, he'd be a xenosexual instead of a homosexual, wouldn't he? stick out tongue

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Dagons Blade
And if he really had relations with the aliens, he'd be a xenosexual instead of a homosexual, wouldn't he? stick out tongue

But would it make you a bad person?

Scoobless

Evaluate

well..... they probably think, due to the fact that most Americans talk from that orifice, it must be close to the brain.... big grin

laughing

jk guys..... stick out tongue

hawkwind
speaking as an alien abductee. they do not stick probes in your bottom.
the give you a type of catscan and implant silica based monitering devices in the sides of you feet.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by hawkwind
speaking as an alien abductee. they do not stick probes in your bottom.
the give you a type of catscan and implant silica based monitering devices in the sides of you feet.

So please tell me about you abduction experience..........

Darth Jello
perhaps gray aliens are a group of intergalactic dentists, and not all species keep their teeth in the same place?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.