are we alone??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nauj
do you believe there is some other life in the universe? are there really aliens out there? can we be the only living things?!? Discuss...

p.s. I do believe in aliens alright wink

Syren
Good for you, this type of thread is more productive..

Personally, I find it hard to believe in such things without distinct proof, but then we can't be the only planet with life on it in our entire universe, right?

Darth Nauj
exactly I always imagine we cant be the only living things in this whole universe but yet the government does hide a lot of crap from us.

SimpleSeduction
Well if there isn't any life out there it would be an awful waste of space

Darth Nauj
yes much wasted space if you tell me

justjakk
yeah if there wasnt life in the outer reaches of the universe, how could we explain dennis rodman?

Darth Nauj
http://www.chessbase.com/news/2005/horsehead01.jpg

Darth Nauj
http://www.chessbase.com/news/2005/horsehead01.jpg
sorry

justjakk
yeah...Gene Simmons has been in space before.

thats really not new.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by justjakk
yeah if there wasnt life in the outer reaches of the universe, how could we explain dennis rodman?
laughing

Syren
So, alien life, yes or no?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
do you believe there is some other life in the universe? are there really aliens out there? can we be the only living things?!? Discuss...

p.s. I do believe in aliens alright wink

You realise this thread has been multiple times in the GDF and Philosophy forum

Darth Nauj
Alien life YES

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Syren
So, alien life, yes or no?

Not in our galaxy.

Darth Nauj
how do you know then? we cant be the only living things

justjakk

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
how do you know then? we cant be the only living things
The only place really possible in out galaxy is Io and that is unlikely.
Originally posted by justjakk
liar!!! how do you explain that thing in your fridge? the thing that killed elvis? huh huh??? see, there is other life...in spooonys fridge.
laughing

Jackie Malfoy
I argee.I would say yea we are alone.JM

Raven Guardia
I Believe in Life other then that of this world. The proof is all around. People may disagree but think about it.

1) It is VERY arrogant to assume we are the only ones who occupy space.
2) Look at the ancient civilizations there are numerous writings and inscriptions of 'aliens'. If people since the begging of time have being make and taking notice something has to be out there
3) Crop circles, many may disagree with me here. But there is NO WAY a human being can come up with a reason of cause for every single crop circle...yes some maybe man made (done by wackos who have to much time on their hands) but there are some done in the dessert and sands, which would be rather hard to make a large pattern with distinct markings that are clear in the sand and have them able to stay in place even when the wind blows.
4) Animal Killings, some animals are know to have been found dead with laser cuts and drained blood or missing organs. People may say its a cult, but we do not have the technology to make a perfect cut, and remove all the organs perfectly with out leavening an extra incision or scrap behind
5) People have seen and witnessed UFO's and some have been even abducted.
6) Area 51 - need I say More? the Gov is so shady and obliviously hiding something BIG!
7) Which alot of you may think I am Nuts or weird and wont believe this, I have a Seen a UFO myself when I was younger and playing in the yard with my bro, he also seen it
8) now for you to think I am ever crazier- Psychics have even said they are out there. NOW some Psychics are liars. But I am talking about the real ones like Sylvia Brown. They are out there and they will make contact.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I Believe in Life other then that of this world. The proof is all around. People may disagree but think about it.

1) It is VERY arrogant to assume we are the only ones who occupy space.
2) Look at the ancient civilizations there are numerous writings and inscriptions of 'aliens'. If people since the begging of time have being make and taking notice something has to be out there
3) Crop circles, many may disagree with me here. But there is NO WAY a human being can come up with a reason of cause for every single crop circle...yes some maybe man made (done by wackos who have to much time on their hands) but there are some done in the dessert and sands, which would be rather hard to make a large pattern with distinct markings that are clear in the sand and have them able to stay in place even when the wind blows.
4) Animal Killings, some animals are know to have been found dead with laser cuts and drained blood or missing organs. People may say its a cult, but we do not have the technology to make a perfect cut, and remove all the organs perfectly with out leavening an extra incision or scrap behind
5) People have seen and witnessed UFO's and some have been even abducted.
6) Area 51 - need I say More? the Gov is so shady and obliviously hiding something BIG!
7) Which alot of you may think I am Nuts or weird and wont believe this, I have a Seen a UFO myself when I was younger and playing in the yard with my bro, he also seen it
8) now for you to think I am ever crazier- Psychics have even said they are out there. NOW some Psychics are liars. But I am talking about the real ones like Sylvia Brown. They are out there and they will make contact.

Intelligent life is basically impossible in our galaxy and the next galaxy is pretty far away 4.22 ly or something. the chances of creatures being able to create transport capable of traveling that distance in a creatures life span is close to impossible.

The fact that something like 3 in every 4 Americans apparently believe in UFOs and that kind of lark also tells me otherwise.

I reckon there probably will be life somewhere but they will never visit us... and vice versa so it really is irrelevant whether there is any or not.

Darth Nauj
very intresting raven thumb up

justjakk
you do have to think about it. if aliens are so smart, why is it the only people talking about being abducted are like "Cletus from the Ozarks" and "That drunk rednecck guy who sees things". if they are as smart as they are supposed to be, they would be taking smart people, not down to the ground woolybacks.

Rogue Jedi
there is no INTELLIGENT life out there. if there was, we would have found them or them us by now.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
there is no INTELLIGENT life out there. if there was, we would have found them or them us by now.

Not likely... You know how big the universe is... There is probably life out there.... We haven't even scanned half of it.. We may have been found by intellegent life....

Rogue Jedi

Scythe
I believe in my own crackpot theory...

Rogue Jedi
well, mine is crackpottier than yours!!! laughing out loud

Scythe
Everythings always a contest isn't it...

Rogue Jedi
*pisses farther than you*dance

Scythe
GTFO

gamewarrior
I also believe in aliens and I think the reason why we havent found them because they have advanced technology.

Darth Nauj
^^exactly

clispin
i believe. Given the fact that the universe is so vast how is it possible that we are the only intelligent life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.