galactus is hungry for dc earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
galactus is hungry for the dc earth. his heralds are surfer, firelord, terrax, nova, all at full herald power plus he has just imbued jenny sparks with the power cosmic.who can stop this.

mikedgravity
the influx of cosmic energies cause superman to revert back to his pre- crisis form. the invaders are killed within 3 seconds

Cosmic Cube
Pre-crisis Superman would get owned. They'll turn the Earth into kryptonite.

whirlysplat
No Precrisis at his stronget never gets ownedbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

At his strongest, he still gets owned by the big K. Galactus could fart Kryptonite and wipe out PC Supes.

yahman
"At his strongest, he still gets owned by the big K. Galactus could fart Kryptonite and wipe out PC Supes."

Before he does this Pre Crisis Superman will travel at F.T.L, go back in time and prevent Galactus from making any form of entry into the D.C. universe

whirlysplat
Interesting the 60's were when precrisis Supes was strongest, before even my time, I have some issues from then though. Supes did things at this point more akin to a very silly mighty mouse cartoon.

Believe it the laws of physics did not apply. He could move whole Galaxiesbig grin

ZephroCarnelian
This is indeed true.

As soon as Big G appears and his stomach starts to make threatening K-Nite noises...

Superman rushes back through the spacetime continuum...

He locates the point in space where the dimensional rupture is about to occur...

Then he crashes a planet into a star and rubs his hands togther - thus creating a dimensional needle.

He then takes a black hole and stretches it till it's infintessimally thin and uses it as a cosmic thread.

As soon as the dimensional rupture starts to occur, it's Super-sewing time and Big G can't even get in.

Jobs a good un.

big grin

Of course - this is assuming that PC Supes comes back...

If he doesn't.... then the Earths stuffed I'm afraid. sad

Unless.....

SPECTRE!!!!!

evil face

Sentry

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

He got owned by a monkey.

Sentry
Spectre??? Only if god tells him to help out. If he doesn't get permission of the Presence he'll end up strapped to a turd ball like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/imppower.jpg

Without the Presence, Spectre is a big baby.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/powerlesspectre.jpg

All depends on what the Presence thinks. On more than one occasion, the Presence has forsaken mankind and has lead Spectre to act without god's permission. big grin

Tron
FYI, the man who created Galactus was also the man who created Pre-Crisis Darkseid. Long live the King.wink

Sentry
Jenny Sparks with the power cosmic... Damn... Ouch... DC earth is done for.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
Jenny Sparks with the power cosmic... Damn... Ouch... DC earth is done for.

Jenny Sparks is a Wildstorm characterconfused

Do you have an issue number for the monkey? or is it just something you heardbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirlyrock

And yes Tron I agree all hail the King (Kirby that is) wink

Sentry
Originally posted by mikedgravity
the influx of cosmic energies cause superman to revert back to his pre- crisis form. the invaders are killed within 3 seconds

Pre-Crisis Superman beating Galactus???

Superman Prime can't even beat Galactus toe to toe what makes you think Pre-Crisis could?

whirlysplat
Pre-Crisis Superman beating Galactus???

Superman Prime can't even beat Galactus toe to toe what makes you think Pre-Crisis could?

Shat makes you think he couldn't, you've obviously read lots of Precrisis Supes, tell me about the time he blew out a sun (cause he did)big grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirlyrock

yahman
When you compare to characters from two different universes FAIRLY you must analyse the the characters respective Feats. PRE Crisis Superman is superior to most in this department. I honnestly believe he would give galactus a God match. Which is a bit of a joke if you ask me (sorry Whirly) but its true.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by yahman
When you compare to characters from two different universes FAIRLY you must analyse the the characters respective Feats. PRE Crisis Superman is superior to most in this department. I honnestly believe he would give galactus a God match. Which is a bit of a joke if you ask me (sorry Whirly) but its true.

No I agree with you, your point is what I am making, as soon as people bring precrisis supes into things it becomes very silly. Its like Mighty Mouse he defies common sense at his most powerful because it was a simpler time in comics for the most part. This thread was a hate thread then when someone took the piss out of it and brought in Precrisis Supes, Sentry's weird Superman hate arose and the thread went off at a tangent. Most people ignored the thread because they realised what it was immediatly.

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

GalacticStorm
Didnt Kirby say that he thought PC DS was as powerful as Galactus so maybe that was Trons point. That if PC Supes was so scared of PC Darkseid then maybe Galactus is too much for PC Supes. He was written inconsistently thats for sure but when it came to DS Supes knew his place

whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Didnt Kirby say that he thought PC DS was as powerful as Galactus so maybe that was Trons point. That if PC Supes was so scared of PC Darkseid then maybe Galactus is too much for PC Supes. He was written incosistently thats for sure but when it came to DS Supes knew his place

That was seventies and eighties precrisis and thats the misconception. 50's and 60's wasn't scared of anything. People lump precrisis in as though he was the same for every decade he wasn't.

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirlyrock

GalacticStorm
That was seventies and eighties precrisis and thats the misconception. 50's and 60's wasn't scared of anything. People lump precrisis in as though he was the same for every decade he wasn't.

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirlyrock

Well havent you lumped the 60's PC Supes into the debate? Cosmic and the others were talking about PC Supes with no knowledge of that fact and then it was you who switched it up. Who is to say what era of PC Supes they were referring to? So basically PC Supes as he was being written around the time Kirby was writing him and PC DS would have been no match for Galactus.

The debate isnt even about PC Supes anyway so why everyone sidetracked is baffling. I dont know enough about all of the heroes on DC earth to make a vote so i'll refrain.

yahman
"That was seventies and eighties precrisis and thats the misconception. 50's and 60's wasn't scared of anything. People lump precrisis in as though he was the same for every decade he wasn't."

When was he sneezing out solar systems and jugglig planets, and travelling F.T.L ?

kgkg

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirlyrock
Whirly you know Pre Crisis superman will also get owned

There is not much difference between post and pre other than raw power and speed.

If I remember correctly , Pre Crisis was brainwashed , yellow radiation took his powers away , Kryptonite was lethal , Black Adam who didn't even blow planets was = Pre Crisis Superman , (CM) gave him good battle , Monkey etc.

G is beyond any superman

Solidus Snake
3600 green lanterns says he wont do it

JLA, the sentinels of magic, and the quintessessience (sp)

galactus is repelled

heralds raped

kgkg
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
3600 green lanterns says he wont do it

JLA, the sentinels of magic, and the quintessessience (sp)

galactus is repelled

heralds raped
3600 green lantern are at DC earth?

GL are nothing Doomsday whipped them out.

Only 3-4 Gl are herald level

JLa superman , Wonder Woman , etc will be vaporized as well

You will need uber beings to stop big G

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by kgkg
3600 green lantern are at DC earth?

GL are nothing Doomsday whipped them out.

Only 3-4 Gl are herald level

JLa superman , Wonder Woman , etc will be vaporized as well

You will need uber beings to stop big G

embarrasment

should have read more carefully

sorry

will think on it and pass back

Sentry
Destroyer would cause a sh!tload of problems for DC earth. Asgardian Destroyer would probably take all 3600 GL's himself. Oh, Destroyer was a herald of Galactus. Morg, Firelord, Terrax, Air Walker, Forgotten One, Red Shift, even Superman was a herald once. Superman with the power cosmic fighting against normal Supes and the JLA??? Massacre. big grin

whirlysplat
Whirly you know Pre Crisis superman will also get owned

There is not much difference between post and pre other than raw power and speed.

If I remember correctly , Pre Crisis was brainwashed , yellow radiation took his powers away , Kryptonite was lethal , Black Adam who didn't even blow planets was = Pre Crisis Superman , (CM) gave him good battle , Monkey etc.

G is beyond any superman

This monkeylaughing out loud anyone got an issuebig grin I don't think that happened matesmile

Usually with Kryptonite in those days he just flew off and covered himself in leadbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

kgkg
This monkeylaughing out loud anyone got an issuebig grin I don't think that happened matesmile

Usually with Kryptonite in those days he just flew off and covered himself in leadbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock
it did , usually ( when he got the chance) it's not like someone has a kry next to him and he flys away , what about gold krp radiation , you remember that whirly

Sentry
W bash Sentry

whirlysplat
W bash Sentry

Calm down mate that post is like saying your psycho or somethingconfused

whirlysplat
it did , usually ( when he got the chance) it's not like someone has a kry next to him and he flys away , what about gold krp radiation , you remember that whirly

I also remeber red blue silver and a myriad of others, all lost from continuitysad

Now back to this monkey rubbish laughing out loud

whirlysplat
Originally posted by yahman
"That was seventies and eighties precrisis and thats the misconception. 50's and 60's wasn't scared of anything. People lump precrisis in as though he was the same for every decade he wasn't."

When was he sneezing out solar systems and jugglig planets, and travelling F.T.L ?

FTL 50's onwards, sneezing solar systems 60's, juggling planets 50's and 60's moving planets 70's and eightiesbig grin

Avalonofthewind
If Imperiex or Maggedon couldnt do it....
Galactus isnt getting anywhere.

kevdude
Galactus would win, this is just DC Earth not DC Universe i believe and when Imperiex went to destroy the Universe it took almost everyone in the DC Universe to stop him. Superman would sundip into the sun to try to fight Galactus and stop him, but then again its Galactus so Superman would lose fast.

kgkg
Originally posted by kevdude
Galactus would win, this is just DC Earth not DC Universe i believe and when Imperiex went to destroy the Universe it took almost everyone in the DC Universe to stop him. Superman would sundip into the sun to try to fight Galactus and stop him, but then again its Galactus so Superman would lose fast.
Sun rip, he can dip all he wants Galactus has power to blow stars easily.

And he can manipulate matter 10000000X better than SS

Avalonofthewind
If Strange took out Galactus. Im sure DC earth shouldnt have too much of an issue.

kevdude
kgkg i said Superman would try to win by sun dipping and he would still lose, Galactus would still be wayyyyyyyyy more powerful then him. Galactus wins.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
If Strange took out Galactus. Im sure DC earth shouldnt have too much of an issue.
Strange didn't took out Galactus

Galactus is usually ignoring them (and his goal is not to kill)

If he wants to vaporize them he could do it with ease.

It took marvel earth to break through a weak G’s barrier.

Avalonofthewind
Strange didn't took out Galactus

Galactus is usually ignoring them (and his goal is not to kill)

If he wants to vaporize them he could do it with ease.

It took marvel earth to break through a weak G’s barrier.

This is the entire dc earth. Planty of magicians to go around. Someone could use stranges trick on Galac again.

Or Supes could just put him in the phantom zone.

If Dream or Death are there...(as they sometimes appear on dc earth) either one could chase Galac away.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
This is the entire dc earth. Planty of magicians to go around. Someone could use stranges trick on Galac again.

Or Supes could just put him in the phantom zone.

If Dream or Death are there...(as they sometimes appear on dc earth) either one could chase Galac away.

supes can put him in phantom zone?

if G wants simple blast will destroy the galaxy ( this is going all out)

now who will survive that?

Avalonofthewind
supes can put him in phantom zone?

if G wants simple blast will destroy the galaxy ( this is going all out)

now who will survive that?

Everyone. Supes puts everyone to safety in the phantom zone.

Dream and Death arent going anywhere. They can kill G.
They've been known to hang on earth and can easily him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.