JKR Interview at mugglenet(SPOILERS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanZeke25

Imaginary
I have this nagging feeling that the opal necklace from B&B is a Horcrux. It's probably not, but it's just a hunch I have erm

DarkCanadian
Naw, he wouldn't put something like that in a shop.

Imaginary
Told ya I was wrong stick out tongue

Director_Joe
I think it was Sirius's bro who took the locket... They mention a locet in the 5th book that no one could open so I think that's it... As far as other hocruxes go... They could be anything... I really wouldn't know where to start...

DanZeke25
speaking of Horcruxes, here is an interesting theory that might mean DUmbledore has a Horcrux....

Dumbledore said that only a person with a full soul could kill Voldemort. ANd if Dumbledore had a full soul, he would have killed Voldemort before Harry was even born. So maybe he did kill somebody, splitting his sould. Maybe he has a horcrux in Fawkes. Which is a great choice becuase Fawkes can never die. And this would explain the gleam of triumph that he had when Harry told him about the potion/enchantment that Voldemort used to get his body back. And JK said that the gleam of triumph is still VERY important in the mugglenet interview.

the only thing though, who could Dumbledore have killed?

oceanflame
that is an awesome theory! maybe he made a horcrux when he destoyed grindewald.I think JK rowling said something about him destroying gridewald being somewhat important to the plot in the mugglenet/leakycaulron interview

GraciePoo
that makes a lot of sense, i buy that. I mean it did say he defeated the dark lore grindewald on the chocolate frog card, so that could mean that he killed him. so in the interview was jk saying the the fall of grindewald was kinda in line with the fall of Nazi Germany and hitler in 1945? cuzi was wondering about that for awhile

DanZeke25
yeah i think so

Stealth_Knight
Atleast they CLEARLY say, Snape is evil, period.

spidey-carnage
I think theres an eerie coincidence between hitler and Voldemort, you see Hitler killed Jews and he was half Jew himself.

But why would Dumbledore want 2 have a horcrux?Slughorn said it was very powerful dark magic.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by spidey-carnage
I think theres an eerie coincidence between hitler and Voldemort, you see Hitler killed Jews and he was half Jew himself.

But why would Dumbledore want 2 have a horcrux?Slughorn said it was very powerful dark magic.

Hitler being a quarter jewish through his paternal grandmother Maria Schicklgruber is just a rumour. But Im no historian so dont take my word for it.

Back to the topic: I really dont think Dumbledore would make a Horcrux, after all he told Harry death is only the next great adventure. I took that to mean he does not fear death.

oh well just my opinion, cheers.

hotsauce6548
Alright, so she clearly says that Snape is evil.

The R.A.B. part, though, I think, can't go either way. She could be saying, "That's an, umm, good guess." as in, it really is a good guess, or the complete opposite, saying, "Try again, you friggin losers."

big grin

Guess we'll just have to wait to find out...

DanZeke25
She doesnt really say that Snape is evil or not. But i still think hes evil anyway.

Dracos_girl_15
I think all the evidence is there that Snape is evil. In the beginning of book 6, he makes the unbreakable vow with Narcissa to protect Draco, and in the end he actually fufills it. So if he was good, wouldn't he rather die than kill Dumbledore?

sasee tiin
probably DD didn't want him to die..

TheSun
Oh cmon, I can't believe some of you actually think Snape is evil! First of all, there is all of the overwhelming evidence that he isn't evil, coupled witht he fact that JKR, after setting him up over 6 books to become a matryred hero, would not suddenly decide to make him a two dimensional evil character! Get a grip people!

DanZeke25
Ok, first of all, we have no idea if Snape is evil or not. My guess is as good as yours. And we wont find out until the book comes out. This is evidence that he is evil, and there is evidence that he is good. You get a grip. Your acting like you know for sure that Snape is good. And you dont, only JK does. And i will keep thinking that Snape is evil until i read it in the 7th book that he isnt evil. Or if JK says so herself on her sight or something. We do not have enough proof that he is evil, or that he is good. Its a 50/50 sitution.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.