The Eyeliners

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
Anyone here like them? I love them! I've never really heard them before Warped Tour, but they were setting up and they were all chicks so I was like 'what the heck...ill check em out' and they were totally awesome! I'm so suprised ive never heard them before that. I got to meet them too and got their autograph! It was so awesome!!

RedAlertv2
Judging by your sig, if you like them, they suck

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
dude seriously get over it. im into a lot of stuff. not just simple plan and good charlotte. i mean just because i like them doesnt mean i cant like other bands that arent like them! i mean i like system of a down, eighteen visions, papa roach, my chemical romance, taking back sunday. i like a lot of stuff so dont f*cking judge me by the music i listen to. if so f*cking annoying.

RedAlertv2
Tell me where I judged you. I judged your musical tastes. Cant expect me to like the same music as you

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
I never expect you to like the same music as me, I just started thread to see if anyone else liked the eyeliners. not to bicker about this. sorry if i offended you in any way.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
hey BoYs*BoYs*BoYs I know this is off-topic, but you said you wanted a new sig! big grin I could make you one? if so, what would you like?

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
hmm well i kinda wanted a my chemical romance one

Emma718
haven't heard their music, i might just do that right now

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
What I like about them most is that its an all chick band. It really shows that girls can do anything guys can do.

Emma718
o it's a chick band..that's why David likes them..lol wink

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
haha i know thats what i thought

Emma718
stick out tongue what are the girls names?

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
gel, laura, and lisa

Emma718
cool..where can u find info bout them?

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
well if you go on myspace.com and the music section, search for the eyeliners. thats where i found out their names, and you can listen to them too. or you could just go to theeyeliners.com

but myspace is very cool. lol sorry that was a little off topic there.

Emma718
o cool thanks

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
no problem. i really like theyre song 'think of me' its great

Emma718
i just listened to that before sounds good

Korri
Oh Jesus Christ, welcome to the frickin teenie bopper convention no expression

Emma718
how are we being teenie bopperish?

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
teenie bopper convention? goodness get a life

Korri
A little hypocritical coming from someone who is and i quote "ADDICTED to DAVID!!!!"

It seems that your judgment may have fallen short.

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
What I wanna know is why I'm a 'teenie' when I just like someone from a band? I mean seriously you can't say that you don't think someone from one of your favorite bands is hot.

ElectricBugaloo
they're from albuquerque and are going on tour with the aquabats. a pretty good band.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.