ROTJ Luke and Yoda Vs Darth Revan and Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker
Happy Dance

kamikz
Well Yoda would own Malak, Luke would get owned by Revan and then it's Revan vs Yoda........barley Yoda but I don't know. Luke is too weak in ROTJ, Revan will prolly kill him before Yoda finishes Malak and then Yoda gets killed.

Darth Windu
Are you kidding me? Malak would not get owned, he'd give Yoda a better fight than Dooku! And Revan would kill Luke with a blink; literally. Luke would last about as long as Agen Kolar did against sidious in this battle.

Fishy
Exactly...

Malak or Revan would move there hand once and destroy Luke, then its those two against Yoda and that would be the end of Yoda... ROTJ Luke is a nothing in this fight, except for somebody that dies in a second.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth Windu
Are you kidding me? Malak would not get owned, he'd give Yoda a better fight than Dooku! And Revan would kill Luke with a blink; literally. Luke would last about as long as Agen Kolar did against sidious in this battle.

Agen who? lol... just kidding.

Luke Is Better
i wuold agree but malak is not as good and dooku yoda would waste him and then there would b a long fight between him and revan where i think revan would come out on top just because

Darth Windu
Nothing to say except to go to the HimoKun Thread and wish him well because his brother got shot.

SpiritOfTheDead
ROTJ Luke is pretty much a non-factor in this duel. Malak or Revan would pwn him in seconds. The the two sith would overwhelm Yoda.

darthrevan89
And yet again...another worthless thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.