New jedi order vs old jedi order vs very old jedi order vs old sith order.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
New.
Kyp Durron
Kyle
Jaden Korr
Ben Skywalker

vs

Old.
Yaddle
Yarael Poof
Plo-Koon
Sasee Tiin

vs

Very old (lol).
Kavar
Zez-Kai
Atris
Vrook

vs

Old sith.
Dooku
Sidious
Maul

Note that Luke or Revan is not in this forum. laughing

kamikz
If you don't want all teams clashing in on eachother then have like very old vs sith team and new vs old, then the winner team meats the other winner team.

Darth Windu
The "very old".

General Zodiac
Sith. Dooku is better then everyone in the Old Jedi. Maul is also a powerful swordsman and Sidious uses the field to his edge.

Darth Windu
Kavar or Vrook are probably on Dooku's level, maybe a bit weaker. Atris could take Maul, Vrook could hold Dppku until Atris came to help, and Kazar and Zez-Kai would fight down, if not kill, sidious, perhaps needing help from the others.

Nai Fohl
NJO will win that fight...

- Kyp Durron is incredibly strong (only surpassed by the Solo children + Luke)
- Kyle Katarn mastered force powers and developed a decent lightsaber skill without any training; he wasted 7 Dark Jedi, thousands of stormtroopers and (without force powers) destroyed the entire Dark Trooper project. He's a bada$$.
- Jaden Korr defeated somebody aided by Marka Ragnos spirit
- Ben Skywalker (if that is a fully trained and developed Ben) would be something like the Solo children (maybe more powerful since he has a mother that is also a Jedi)

Darth Windu
Ah, didn't look at that team.

Human Vader
Fohl took the words out of my mouth.

DarthGenises
Sith win this one

SnakeEyes
ummm. no... The New Jedi Order team wins...

Darth_Janus
Kyle Katarn killed thousands of stormtroopers IN GAME. Big distinction there. People rag on Revan for killing jedi and whatnot in game, and yet they don't rag on Bastila, or Hk 47, or T3, or Kyle or Jaden. Rather stupid, really.

Anyways, this thread is officially IMBALANCED. Why? Let me show you why.

Yaddle and Yarael suck. They just suck. In Cloak of Deception, Sassee Tiin outranked Yaddle and Yarael on a mission into neutral space. Sassee and Plo might be the only heavy hitters here, and I doubt they could contend for long with the youngin's of the NJo order.

As for the Old Republic era Jedi masters, Zez-Kai Ell is capable. Master Kavar fought int he Mandalorian Wars, and was a fighter with a reputation known even on the Outer Rim. Vrook, easily the leader of this entire group, is no lightweight either. Atris, though capable in her own right, is the weak link here.

Kyp, Kyle, Jaden and Ben have youth and (In Kyp's situation) some power... but against older warriors they can only hope to outmaneuver them.

There's only three Sith... but they're capable. QUestion is, can they work together as a team?

But anyways, this is too vague... No setting, no starting places... Just A vs. B. vs. C etc... This thread is unworkable.

MAKASHIMAN
Yarael and Plo are the only good fighter on the old republic team, and give tiin a ship and he will rock the other guys. But the sith still win because Tyrannus is the best fighter in the fight,Maul is extra help, and Sids would throw a fit because he was killed at the start of the battle by Kyle.

kamikz
I have seen many threads where people say that Yaddle and Yarael has incredible powers in the force. Yaddle could make like an earth quake andd Yarael can make people weak by using the force to disturb their thoughts, like battle meditation. Kyle is a really good fighter and so is Ben Skywalker, he was said to be the one with most potential in any living being after Luke had passed away.

Darth_Janus
Luke died? WTF did I miss?

Anyways, Yaddle and Yarael blow last time I checked.

Darth Windu
Luke never died, not yet. He means after Luke dies, Ben will be the most powerful. That might be true, but Kyp and Jacen are pretty strong, especially the latter.

kamikz
Exactly what Darth Windu said, when Luke has died in the future. I read that in wikipedia.

Darth Windu
What have we talked about with Wiki, dude. It's officially PWN3D as a source after Himo and Frobo wrote their stuff there, and after Janus edited.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
As for the Old Republic era Jedi masters, Zez-Kai Ell is capable. Master Kavar fought int he Mandalorian Wars, and was a fighter with a reputation known even on the Outer Rim. Vrook, easily the leader of this entire group, is no lightweight either. Atris, though capable in her own right, is the weak link here.

Sorry Janus. I have to throw in some correction here.
Kavar never fought in the Mandalorian Wars (no one of the Council did) and he was just known as a great tactician (the Mandalorians believed it was him commanding the Republic forces / Jedi in the Mandalorian Wars) not a fighter.

And for Atris: The Handmaiden aimed with normal weapons and without force powers nearly defeated Atris. A "real" Jedi will run over her. She was just the archivar of the Council...so she is something like Yaddle.

Kyle has to be older than Luke is. He already went through Imperial training and had become a Rebel spy BEFORE the events in ANH (since he retrieved the plans for the first Death Star). So during NJO times he has to be more than 50 years old.

Kyp Durron in NJO times has to be over 30 years old.

Jaden and Ben would be in their 20s (but both would be quite powerful). And it's very likely that Ben would be the strongest force user past Luke. Not because wikipedia says so...just because of logic. He has received an equal amount of potential compared to Jacen, Jaina and Anakin from one of his parents (Luke) but his mother is also a Jedi Knight what would give him the edge on the Solo children I think.

Well...I think they can...Sidious can just command his apprentices around as he likes. But I don't think they have a chance against the NJO. We have at least two people on the NJO team that have experienced the dark side (Kyp and Kyle), somebody that did defeat someone possesed by Ragnos spirit and another goddamn person with Skywalker blood in his veins. I guess they can take Dooku, Maul and Sidious.

Darth Windu
Jaden would probably be around Kyp's age, in between Ben and Kyp. BUt that is irrelevant. You're right, the NJO win, but they lose a lot of people in the process. Otherwise, the Old Old Jedi win.

Darth_Frobo
Old jedi win, most NJO are weak, sith are outnumbered

darthrevan89
Ack...I hate these complicated fights to many factors.

Oh by the way why are Dooku, Sidious and Maul classified under "old Sith"? These guys aren't old Sith.

masterkit
Im gonna go with that

Arbiter
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Ack...I hate these complicated fights to many factors.

Oh by the way why are Dooku, Sidious and Maul classified under "old Sith"? These guys aren't old Sith.
They are like the last Sith Lords besides Vader because after Anakin killed Sidious and returned to the lightside the Sith were suppose to have died out for 1,000 years.

Darth_Janus
"Sorry Janus. I have to throw in some correction here.
Kavar never fought in the Mandalorian Wars (no one of the Council did) and he was just known as a great tactician (the Mandalorians believed it was him commanding the Republic forces / Jedi in the Mandalorian Wars) not a fighter.

And for Atris: The Handmaiden aimed with normal weapons and without force powers nearly defeated Atris. A "real" Jedi will run over her. She was just the archivar of the Council...so she is something like Yaddle." -Nai Fohl

Allow me to correct you; Kavar was spoken of by others as "fighting in the war". Since they was either the Mandalorian War or the Jedi Civil War, it still stands. I'm on my eighth playthrough of KOTOR II and I've heard this twice before I even went to Onderon. Also, he is not marked as being a "good tactician". Mandalore says specifically "We thought it would be you leading the Republic Forces, not Rervan." Menaing? As the Mandalorians were goading the Republic and the Jedi, they had heard of Kavar's reputation beforehand and thought he would lead the forces. The logic behind their reasoning is either A) he's a good tactician, B) he's a good fighter (Note that the Mandalorians are lead by the greatest fighter, not by their greatest tactician) or C)both.

As for the Handmaiden defeating Atris or nearly defeating her with normal weapons, this is based on your playing experience. For one thing, Atris was not nearly defeated, as she soundly defeated the Handmaiden and went on to fight the Exile not once but twice. Secondly, since Brianna can become a Jedi Guardian with training and influence, at this time it can be a jedi padawan or a soldier. For gaming mechanics sake alone, Brianna must do her best in the battle and take Atris' lifebar down to make the battle more tense and dramatic. Since we do not have a Lucasarts sanctioned view on how the battle itself turned out, you can't make any such claims... The only facts available are that Atris defeats the Handmaiden, and the Exile defeats Atris.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by kamikz
New.
Kyp Durron
Kyle
Jaden Korr
Ben Skywalker

vs

Old.
Yaddle
Yarael Poof
Plo-Koon
Sasee Tiin

vs

Very old (lol).
Kavar
Zez-Kai
Atris
Vrook

vs

Old sith.
Dooku
Sidious
Maul

Ok the only worthy opponent in the new is Kyle and Korr
Plo koon and maybe yaddle in the Old.
Dooku and sidious in sith
Atris and kavar in very old.
Plus, they would all get confused with who is on thier own team so this

Admiral Akbar
match would get very ugly and in the end, The old sith might win.
Dooku and sidious are ownage no question about that, they can both fight multiple opponents, so thats no problem plus they have maul which can also fight more than one becuz of his duel bladed saber.
Anywzy sidious and dooku are both deadly and very well matched with force powers.
And maul is just a monster, brutal and poweruful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.