Traning with Pai Mei

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GreenFist
I don't know if any body else wonder if Bill sent O-ren or Vernita to Pai Mei ?

GreenFist
post 1

GreenFist
post 2

NoFate007
I don't know if it was established or not but I'd assume so

Darth_Nefarus
I doubt it. I think Elle only got to go because she was the Beatrix replacement if you will.

Pai Mai would have killed O-Ren after mocking her, her getting pissed and him owning her.

GreenFist
What about Vernita?

DarthLazious
Originally posted by GreenFist
What about Vernita?

Yeah really?

GreenFist
Vernita just needed more practice with a gun

Imperial_Samura
Hmm. I don't think either really showed the level of experience that would have come from training with Pai Mei. And he hates the Japanese, so it would be strange if he trained O-Ren, and beside she was probably to busy taking over the Yakuza to spend a year or so training.

And Vernita would have been raising her daughter, and besides she had a bit of an attitude, I don't think Pai Mei would have put up with her.

Elm_Psycho1428
....hmmm.....yeah...and.....umm...yeah lol

probably thats what happened!!

I think Bill sent em one by one if one of them died, replacement, if Elle died hed have sent the next one to Pai Mei......

KILLBILLFREAK
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Hmm. I don't think either really showed the level of experience that would have come from training with Pai Mei. And he hates the Japanese, so it would be strange if he trained O-Ren, and beside she was probably to busy taking over the Yakuza to spend a year or so training.

And Vernita would have been raising her daughter, and besides she had a bit of an attitude, I don't think Pai Mei would have put up with her.

Im talking about before Vernita got preganat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.