Speculations: The Danger Room and Carter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

munkiesarus
Alright, so I've got a BUNCH OF CRAZY IDEAS in my mind. This could go in the specific-series threads of both Astonishing X-Men or X-Men, but I want a good feedback and thoughts on this. SPOILERS, I think.

First off, for other people's knowledge, I'll need someone to post the picture of Carter Ghazakian (Misspelled, I know) talking to his imaginary friend. Who was a female. We only see some glowing eyes of the imaginary friend in that picture, and while never picked up on again (STOP. IF THIS PLOT-DEVICE HAS BEEN TOLD, PLEASE INFORM ME AND I'LL CLOSE OFF THE THREAD. CUZ WE NOT KNOWING WHO IT IS, THIS FRIEND, IS CRUCIAL TO THIS SPECULATION.), it was hidely speculated as being Cassandra Nova.

Now for my thoughts. Upon reading Astonishing X-Men's latest arc, I can't help but notice Cassaday's artwork. This isn't a rant on his art, which I've grown to not mind at all, but he draws something particularly loudly on Danger.

Her eyelashes.

The top eyelashes are almost nonexistant, not drawn specifically, but the bottom row of lashes are drawn like baseball bats. Not really, but more like thick stems or metallic hair. It can't be Cassaday's style, cuz no other character is drawn like this.

Anyway, when someone posts the picture of Carter and his friend, we can see that that figure has VERY weird long, bottom row eyelashes. STRANGE STRANGE INDEEDY.

Coincidence? Maybe. Probably. But just a thought to think of.

Also: The Wild Sentinel of AX's ish 11 calls Danger "Mother". Danger calls Xavier "Father". Thus, Xavier is the Wild Sentinel's "Grandfather." And Cassandra Nova would then, be the grand-aunt. Now that was the stupid coincidence that I can't peice together thing. Danger called Charles "Father" has got to be beyond the combining of Earth and Shi'ar technologies.

FEEDBACK!

kelly burt
hi

munkiesarus
http://img36.exs.cx/img36/6683/xm1642515hy.jpg

Maybe those eyelashes aren't so funky... confused

STILL WORTHY FEEDBACK, THOUGH!

And hi. wink

kichiku_beihei
Is Carter the son of that Nurse lady that fell in love with Havoc when he was in a coma? Isn't he suppose to be a more powerful telepath and telekinetic user than Xavier? I read some X-men title when Xavier couldn't even reach Havok's consciousness, but Carter (if that was him) reached Havok with some ease. He also seemed to have a relatively excellent grasp on controlling his telekinesis.

hoorayforpeepee
i made a thread a long time ago on carter, basically because i thought he would be part of some plot twist or another. my idea was that once the x-series' get stale, carter's gonna end up being seriously uber powerful. i mean, this nine year old kid did a telepathic feat xavier couldn't.

munkiesarus
Yeah, I saw your thread. I got the picture from it.

I don't see the series getting stale, though. Golgotha sucked majorly, but now with Mystique showing up in X-Men, that series MIGHT get good if she joins the team.

Astonishing will never rust with Whedon on it. They'll have to reorganize the teams when he leaves, cuz no one can continue that stuff.

Uncanny has too many characters that have large fan bases, so it won't get stale even if it wanted to. And Claremont just gives it a boost factor.

Let's just wrap up this friend plot quickly and not pull a "Twelve" and finish it 23 years later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.