Big thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HimoKun
Well, I just got a call that my brother was shot 3 times and I'm going out to see him..... I was hoping that everyone at KMC could wish him luck or if you religious, could please pray for him? Because he's currently in critical condition and their not sure if he'll survive....... Thanks for all the prayers and stuff from people.

HK

Piggle Humsy
woah... cry

I'm so sorry for you...sad

if thats true.. which Im sure it is..
but there have been worse hoaxes on here so... confused

I send good vibes.

hug

§P0oONY
Good luck HimoKun's sibling!

My thoughts are with you!

silver_tears
I'll think positive thoughts hug
All the best

Deano
have nothing but positive thoughts and that will see him through

Mist
ooh....thats nasty..

all the best.

bilb
wow.. lots of prayers & good wishes on the way.. keep us updated please..

D-Double
good luck & god bless...

Scythe
If death needs to claim him, then it must be, however luck and religion are all matters of fantasy thoughts. Wishing is also helpless, best thing to do is take it one step at a time, if it's his time, then let him go peacefully, and accept it, if not, then cherish every moment afterwards. Don't pump him full of false promises, that's worse then dying at times, death has us in the palm of it's hand.

*Georgina_A*
Aww hug sad

I'll be thinking positive thoughts for him, and I wish him all the best of luck.

D-Double
Originally posted by Scythe
luck and religion are all matters of fantasy thoughts.

I say you're wrong... erm

How ya like me now?... swank

Bardock42
Scythe is right......

Scythe
My opinions are to be taken seriously by me only, not for you to care, now you can go ahead being immature in this serious thread and make an ass of yourself, or you could tell us your opinion, say some words to the thread starter, and keep silent.

Bardock42
If you mean me...well I agree with you...if he will die his brother should accfept it....

Scythe
I meant D-Double....

D-Double
Originally posted by Bardock42
Scythe is right......

You guys suck...

I can't stand people that say it's all the law of probability and not luck. Are you so shut off to mysticism that you can't feel distinctly happy about finding 20 bucks in the park?

Scythe's sig is a "fictional" figure of death that he, for some reason, is compelled to. In the back of his mind, I know something religious is going on. Be it pagan, deviant, or whatever.

D-Double
My opinions are to be taken seriously by me only, not for you to care, now you can go ahead being immature in this serious thread and make an ass of yourself, or you could tell us your opinion, say some words to the thread starter, and keep silent.

If you genuinly cared, you would have wished his brother well and kept the philsophical commentary to yourself....

don't start sh!t just to, brutha...

Bardock42
Originally posted by D-Double
If you genuinly cared, you would have wished his brother well and kept the philsophical commentary to yourself....

don't start sh!t just to, brutha...

Sure you did...well i did not....and it doesn't change anything anyways...if he survives great his brother should be happy...but if he doesn't he should know that there was nothing that could have changed it....

Mist
How about you just shut up, say something nice and leave?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mist
How about you just shut up, say something nice and leave?

Very unlikely...I think it is nicer to tell someone the truth instead of saying "Oh my feelings are with your brother" and then turn around and never think aboot it again.....hypocrits...

D-Double
Sure you did...well i did not.....if he survives great his brother should be happy...but if he doesn't he should know that there was nothing that could have changed it....

Very true....

If you compliment someone on cooking a nice meal it doesn't change the taste of the food... but it might make the chef feel good anyways.

Mist
Very unlikely...I think it is nicer to tell someone the truth instead of saying "Oh my feelings are with your brother" and then turn around and never think aboot it again.....hypocrits...

Well I think its better than all the shit thats come from your mouths already.

But say whatever from now on, because im not coming back in here to read your crap. Im not gonna be the cause of this thread being turned to rubbish.

D-Double

I'm gonna pray for him and his family tonight...

... partially cuz I care, and partially to spite you... stick out tongue

Scythe
I stand by what I said respectfully, and I'm glad you all have your opinions that will help this person in need, but making a big deal regarding someone's opinion is a one-sided fight that you cannot win. Although I stand corrected that indeed you did make an ass of yourself, I can't stress the fact that my first post provided at least, some words of wisdom that the person might be glad to hear. Death is who something I often look up to, it's the great equalizer, the balance of nature, I don't worship it, niether do I make it my right of passage.

D-Double
I'm making a big deal about the time and place you chose to voiced this opinion, which was self-involved and insensitive.

It's true opinions are like assholes........ and you, my friend, remind me of a big, fat opinion.

... and about ME making an ass of myself..... pfft laughing .... you sir are hilarious.

Scythe
Here we go...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mist
Well I think its better than all the shit thats come from your mouths already.

But say whatever from now on, because im not coming back in here to read your crap. Im not gonna be the cause of this thread being turned to rubbish.

Good for you...running away from a convo is a sure thing to be right...roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm gonna pray for him and his family tonight...

... partially cuz I care, and partially to spite you... stick out tongue
You can do whatevcer you want..and if it makes you fee good fine...just I won't...and he should know that it won't help....

D-Double
Here we go...

good come back... wink

Scythe
Please...

D-Double
Please...

another zinger.... laughing out loud

Scythe
This thread is now a joke, thank you all...

D-Double

You can do whatevcer you want..and if it makes you fee good fine...just I won't...and he should know that it won't help....

Thank you... but I do it in hopes that someone else will feel better. smile

Bardock42
Thank you... but I do it in hopes that someone else will feel better. smile

Sure it will make him feel better when hsi brother died and all people here told himn how their thoughts and "good vibes" are with him....if he dies he will feel bad either way...but he might feel better if he knows thqat it was the time for his brother..and that his brother now really doesn't care....

Scythe
This thread shouldn't even have any smileys, thanks to D-Double, there are quite a few, bringing this thread to a terrible end.

Bardock42
What is that?...just bashing each other...maybe you should shut the hell up or discuss ...but not blame each other...

Scythe
Psh, whatever, if something tragic happens to his brother, I'm sure he was a good person, and will be remembered as someone who made a difference. I however, don't believe in a heaven or hell, but I'm sure he does, so by saying this, I suppose his bro will be recieved with open arms in heaven, or a miracle can happen to them, and he will make a safe recovery.

One thing that I'm a firm believer in, is hope. Hope is the foundation of everything to me, love, trust and good living.

D-Double
This thread shouldn't even have any smileys, thanks to D-Double, there are quite a few, bringing this thread to a terrible end.

I would give you another smilie if I cared enough to find the one giving the finger...

Sure it will make him feel better when hsi brother died and all people here told himn how their thoughts and "good vibes" are with him....if he dies he will feel bad either way...but he might feel better if he knows thqat it was the time for his brother..and that his brother now really doesn't care....

Why are you killing off his brother already? You seem to have a fatalist attitude toward the situation.

Scythe
It just keeps going and going...

Bardock42
Sorry I meant to say if not when.......

Scythe
I think we've said enough.

HimoKun
Thanks for all the support guys. It seems he's not in the best of conditions and went into acoma.

ladygrim
sad

Bardock42
Originally posted by HimoKun
Thanks for all the support guys. It seems he's not in the best of conditions and went into acoma.

What are his chances?

Scythe
He can still recover successfully, I was in a coma for two weeks several years ago.

DarkCanadian
May he live to see the sun rise once again.

Scythe
Mhmmm

Darth_Otaku

GreenFist
Let your bother live LONG and Well God bless

HimoKun
What are his chances?

Not very high. They are currently hoping for him to stay in acoma, cuz he's on the brink between death and a vegetative state.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.