Wolverine vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerful one
Gotta say wonder woman takes this. What are your opinion about this fight?

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine has a healing factor, and his claws can cut anything.

It would be a tie, but wolverine has an adamantium skeleton, tipping it in his favor.

Wolverine wins. smokin'

demigawd
WHAT?!?!

Cordera, you flip-flopping politician - you just said on the other thread that WW could beat Wolverine and, like, 10 other streets while handicapped. Now you're saying Wolverine wins by himself?!?!

CorderaMitchell
I was wrong, wolverine is a trained fighter, and he is now said to be a superhuman in strength and agility.

They would tie for a while, but once wolverine goes beserk, WW's lasso, bracers, and flight won't help her against wolverine.

You can change my mind though, thats just how I see it. smokin'

demigawd
????

Yeah, he's so superhumanly strong and agile that he got thrown about 10 miles by the B-Class Wrecker last month. HAHAHAHA.

snoopdogg
Wolverine can lift only 800lbs. Wonder Woman is over 100 tons for sure.

Wrecker did punk Wolverine in the latest New Avengers along with Luke Cage and Spider-Woman and Spiderman.

Wrecker is a tough motherf*cker it seems.

CorderaMitchell
Well I was reading your excellent thread, about PIS, and I realized.

Wolverine took a nuke, regenerated from a molecule, got into it with galactus, caught odin, and even slashed Silver Surfer.

He is the man, WW is a pushover. smokin'

We can't always go by obvious stats, we should use the characters at their highest ability shown, even if its odd.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wolverine can lift only 800lbs. Wonder Woman is over 100 tons for sure.

Wrecker did punk Wolverine in the latest New Avengers along with Luke Cage and Spider-Woman and Spiderman.

Wrecker is a tough motherf*cker it seems.

I think he is a peak human, but people keep telling me he's not, since he lifts elevators and such.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
What issue did he do this in?

CorderaMitchell
He pierced his chest, issue number I'd have to find friend.

hold...

demigawd
I think if you conclude that, you've missed the point of the thread. You have to go by averages. That means disregarding both usually high and unusually lows. Doom survived a shot from Galactus? Doom also got punked by a dozen squirrels. Disregard them both.

Wolverine regenerated from a molecule (WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!), well, he also got killed by a Sentinel who just left him a charred adamantium skeleton. He slashed Silver Surfer? (it was a What If), well, he was knocked out by Daredevil.

CorderaMitchell
Dude, you obviously don't see that wolv-

I'm just playing, WW would use him for target practice, for all eternity.

He touched a magic globe, and became a god in that issue, thats how he was able to regenerate from a molecule.

I think that these threads are made by people who don't know the comics too well, but like the thought of these matches.

Give him a break.

Cosmic Cube
Wow. Someone can't detect cynicism. confused

:cough:demigawd:cough:

kgkg
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Dude, you obviously don't see that wolv-

I'm just playing, WW would use him for target practice, for all eternity.

He touched a magic globe, and became a god in that issue, thats how he was able to regenerate from a molecule.

I think that these threads are made by people who don't know the comics too well, but like the thought of these matches.

Give him a break.
Deceiving
sad

leonidas
nice cordera! heheh. took me about 2 posts to figure you were (i had HOPED!) yanking . . . something . . .

smile

and oh, draco's gonna LOVVVEEEEE this thread . . .

smile

CorderaMitchell
Yea, he would have went all over me. I wanted to continue, but people would've never let it go.

It would have been fun, though. sad

demigawd
Trust me, worse has happened....

besides, I'm still recovering from talking while holding my breath. You can't expect me to think rationally, do you? smile

CorderaMitchell
Problem is, you think rationally too much, I do, but I play around too much at the same time. wink

badabing
Bump

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
Bump

Why did you feel the need to bump this? blink

Grimm22
poop stick out tongue

diabloman
if he fought her without her powers wolverine would kick her ass. but WW is sto strong for wolvie

Grimm22
Originally posted by diabloman
if he fought her without her powers wolverine would kick her ass. but WW is sto strong for wolvie

WW's skills >>>> Wolverine's Skills

WW's Weapons >>>> Wolverine's Claws

Please elaborate no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wow...

I think you just earned yourself the title of the dumbest poster in the forums no expression

If you would read on, you would see that he was joking. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
If you would read on, you would see that he was joking. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh.........

well I see that now stick out tongue

playa1258
WW would kill Wolvie,period.Wolvie=Most overrated character in a battle in comics.

diabloman
If you would read on, you would see that he was joking. roll eyes (sarcastic) your phucking drunk as hell if you say that ww beats wolvies. or your just plane retarted. laughing

batdude123
your phucking drunk as hell if you say that ww beats wolvies. or your just plane retarted. laughing

You are the dumbest poster ever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
You are the dumbest poster ever. roll eyes (sarcastic) if you think im stupid and all that then why u waisting your time here ? u just feal like being a d!ck and insult others

WhiteWitchKing
Wonder Woman takes this so easily. Wolverine would get his head knocked around against Diana.

srankmissingnin

Diana will beat Wolverine easy as hell but she isn't more skilled then he is, not by a long shot.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Diana will beat Wolverine easy as hell but she isn't more skilled then he is, not by a long shot. Based upon? She has more than a thousand years experience.
Anyway already a really long thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=331996&highlight=wonder+woman+wolverine it made Khellandros happy.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine was trained by Ogun. A "demon sorcerer" who through mystical means could impart years of training in hours and Wolverine trained under him for years. Who can say how many years of training he has? Not that it matters because even if Diana had hat a billion years of training she hasn't shown her self to be of the same caliber as Wolverine.

There was also a Wolverine one shot that story revolved around Wolverine being the reincarnated soul of a samurai who kept trying to save some girl (also the reincarnation of someone) and failing and having the whole process start a new over and over again. While had no memories of these other lives he instinctively had access to all their martial skill. Not sure if it was cannon.

xmarksthespot
She shows a fair bit of skill... it's not like she just runs around swinging her arms in circles like windmill blades.

The Pict
i think wolverine would give her a good fight, and he could stab through her with his adamantium claws i think. but i doubt he could beat her. she could just throw him into space or something.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by The Pict
i think wolverine would give her a good fight, and he could stab through her with his adamantium claws i think. but i doubt he could beat her. she could just throw him into space or something. He would never stab her in a well written fight. He wouldn't give her a good fight unless she suddenly became a complete and utter retard. Unless you're referring to if she didn't have any of her superpowers. In which case she'd still likely win via her weapons.

Metalmanx

Exactly. One of the few times we agree, my friend.

Tron
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Diana will beat Wolverine easy as hell but she isn't more skilled then he is, not by a long shot.

Draco and Validus are gonna have a field day with this one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
Actually, I don't think WW is a top tier MA but thats just me. I know Draco disagrees.

badabing
I'm getting everybody back for bumping the Spider-Man vs Wolverine thread.
evil

FujiFuu
wolverines got no chance blowup

Black Adam
u just feal like being a d!ck and insult others

LOL

your phucking drunk as hell if you say that ww beats wolvies. or your just plane retarted. laughing

Badabing
ninja

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
ninja

It's a really good fight.

Seriously.

I mean, Wonder Woman has the strength, speed, power, durability, versatility, weapon, and skill advantage.

But...

Wolverine has a healing factor.

erm. I'm hard pressed to decided a winner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.