Yoda darker than Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Is it just me or did Obi-Wan not kill a single person in the entire movie series? On the other hand Yoda personally kills several storm troopers. Obi-Wan is a lot more modest and naive, whereas Yoda's awareness of his superiority could be construed as arrogance (for example, he does not risk his life when fighting Sidious and instead retreats because he sees himself as the Jedi's last hope). Who do you think better exemplifies the ultimate Jedi between these two?

Darth Nazgul
Absoloutely not! Yoda is probably the last possible person to turn to the Darkside. And Obi-Wan killed clones outside the temple

Apex512
Yoda would never turn, I wouldn't be surprised if his race was Jedi, or guardians of the force in some ancient time.

wshrig
Obi-Wan actually did kill a few people in the movies. Darth Maul in TPM comes to mind, and General Grievous in ROTS was also killed by the Jedi Master. Yoda would have to be the Ultimate Jedi. His knowledge of the force is far superior to Obi-Wan's. Yoda also had 800 years to work wih the force, and Obi was never going to live that long.

Captain REX
You might wish to note that Yoda basically IS the last hope for the Jedi, other than Obi-Wan and the Skywalker twins. stick out tongue

tlbauerle
Are you saying Yoda is a black man?

Captain REX
Ha...ha...

Darth Koroni
Actually, we've only seen like three of Yoda's species. Yoda, the one on the council in TPM, and Master Vander from KotOR.

Tulak Hord
Yeah, but why does Yoda and Vandar speak differently?

Darth Kip
they dont they both speak the same

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Darth Koroni
Actually, we've only seen like three of Yoda's species. Yoda, the one on the council in TPM, and Master Vander from KotOR.

The one in TPM was Yaddle.

Keep it Episode III talk please.

General Bondius
YODA ROCKS!!! notworthynotworthynotworthynotworthynotworthynotwo
rthynotworthynotworthy
He IS the ultimate Jedi

Vanquish
Totally agree. I've thought that for a long time now. Just like the "sith" were once an actual race of people I believe the "jedi" have the same. I also believe that Yoda, and his race are that Jedi race. The rest of the "jedi's" we see like Obi wan and everyone else, are simply trained in the arts of the Jedi. But Yoda IS a Jedi, literally. He could never ever turn to the dark side. He is the only one you could say that about. The rest of the Jedi's, you can't be sure of that. But Yoda's is absolute, he is Jedi, no matter what.

Darth Kronos
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Are you saying Yoda is a black man?
LMFAO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.