The Satanistic Bible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HimoKun
I have always been fascinated with it and it's context, but it seems everytime I try t oget one, I can't. All I know about it is the four chapters and that's all. Can someone tell me about the stanistic bible?

debbiejo
Are you talking about the book the "Church of Satan" uses...founded by Anton LaVey ?

HimoKun
Ya.

cking
I don't know nothing about the satanic bible or it even exists.

Storm

debbiejo
Sounds like you have that book Storm...

cking
good job.

Atlantis001
From where the knowledge from this book came from ? Or did Anton LaVey invented whats in it.

cking
who is anton lavey?

Atlantis001
I think he is the founder of th church of Satan , but I just saw it on debbiejo post

cking
he must not have been that famous.

mr.smiley
Yes he was the founder.He wrote another book too,but I can't remember the name.

cking
it must have been written during the middle ages.

debbiejo
Originally posted by cking
it must have been written during the middle ages.

No, not during the middle ages.....I've seen him on TV....come on now....just do a search on him..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

cking
oh, sorry, I thought he was dead and it was written along time ago. I never say or heard of him on TV?

debbiejo
Yup, it's rather new.....but based on some older beliefs...

cking
what older beliefs?

finti
Anton Lavey died in 1997

vaya_the_elf
I saw something the other day on the Satanic church. One of the leaders from it said to sum it up Live life the way you want.

I forgot his name though. They were talking about if rock music had anything to do with satanism.

cking
that is what alot of people back in the day thought it associated with.

Punker69
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
I saw something the other day on the Satanic church. One of the leaders from it said to sum it up Live life the way you want.

I forgot his name though. They were talking about if rock music had anything to do with satanism.

I often read of ex-witches and warlocks your confessed to performing satanic rituals over rock records. One of them tells of her experience as a regional bride of satan and how because of her popularity she was often chosen to go and "bless" the records. She noted that many rcok n roll bands have sold their souls in return for fame and fortune. Sometimes she and fellow witches/warlocks would record chants and have the sublimal chant play throughout the song.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.