The Sorcerers Return

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Barka

Hermione202
ok , i'll read it.

HPRox90
Yeah, me too!!!

Barka

Barka

Hermione202
that was awesome.please write more as soon as you can.

Barka

Hermione202
that was GREAT! please write more soon .

Barka

Hermione202
that as excelent ! write more as soon as you can.

Barka
Idk.... i dont hin im really that good.. but thanks for the comments big grin

Hermione202
you are good.VERY good/post more when you can

HermioneLover14
Hey i read your story keep posting

misslilsweetie
wow that is amazing! post more!

j3n3
That was really good, keep posting!!!!!!

Barka
I have more coming, thanks for the comments big grin

Hermione202
good.hope you post soon

HPRox90
That was really good. Post more soon!!!

Barka

misslilsweetie
its great! post more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermione202
more ! more ! more !

j3n3
This so far has been a really good start. Keep it up, your writing is very realistic in realtion to JKR

Barka
More Coming tommarow....

misslilsweetie
ok.....

Barka
Originally posted by Barka
More Coming tommarow....

gosh im stupid..im having trouble thinking of things to happen, thats why its taking so long embarrasment

Barka

Hermione202
that was great ! post more soon please

misslilsweetie
great! post more!

HPRox90
Your story's awesome!!!

THEJEDIMASTER
u need to post more !! big grin

Barka

HPRox90
That was great!!! Post more!

Hermione202
more ! more ! i need more !

Barka
Before I Post.....
The Book is going in a different way than I planned, so expect some waits between posts. I also realize that this book is slower starting than most others on this forum, and know that that is purely intentional. Although there is absolutely NO need for a Cover, i have made a new one, because as stated before, the book is not shaping up to what i had planned. Thanks to those that have posted comments, and to those that haven't, please do. I would like to know where i am in relation to Mrs. Rowling, and suggestions DO help.
Expect more sometime in the near future....AKA in the Next Hour to the Next Dayerm
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2569/hpstrcov8wo.jpg

kittypotter667
great!!! write more!!! a lot more Iloveitjawdrop

riku harada
good so far.

Hermione202
I love the cover ! I hope you write more soon !

Barka

THEJEDIMASTER
need more!! ~~ smile

Hermione202
Agreed !

cassi scott
more

Wood
It's too good!!! Pliss, post more to!!!!!!

Barka

Hermione202
That was great ! Hope you write more soon !

Ginny_09
nice.....liked it. Very life-like. This is a very enjoying story. Hope you continue with your story. I'd like to see what this story shaps into.

crazykim
same here^, its great, and i like the cover big grinbig grin

yoda545
excellent keep writing

THEJEDIMASTER
Nneed mOreeE ~!

Barka
Thanks for the coments. You guys are the best. Like i said, im writing this as I go. I have to down to Las Vegas today, so i probably wont get to this untill tonight, or maybe tommorow... erm......

Wood
you write TOO GOOD!!! Pliss, try to post more....

SiriusRox**
this is awesome! i have no idea WHY, but i kinda feel sorry for Draco...................

Barka

crazykim
auh, its so good, and that bill and fleur thing, nice naughty

misslilsweetie
POST! its soo good are u doing like a hermione and harry relationship twist thingy here? cause it seems like that.....for some reason..well w/e post more soon

riku harada
more!!!!!!!!!!! i'd write my own, but i'm still mad about HBP. maybe i should start write to release my anger...

Saratn
this is tremendously good. you need to write more.

Barker
Thanks for the Comments.... thumb up.....I have writer's block at the moment, because i never really planned on them going the godrics hollow till later........Too Late.......Ah, MAYBE I can post tommorow.

riku harada
yeah!!!! u have won me over. i will write.

Barker

riku harada
wow

HPRox90
That's great!!! Post more soon!

Hermione202
MORE MORE MORE !!! you're leaving me in to much suspence here ! big grin

Saratn
^^^^^
What Hermione said. the best part so far is the scene with Lucious and Snape attacking the Dark Lord. Very ingenious.

scooby doo 12
come on write more

Saratn
patience is something i am having difficulty with...

cole2005
write more,this is another awesoe story

dmoney
wow..... great work man i tip my hat of to you i always thought the other storys where aight or medicore but you where right now makes me thing it was writing my JK herself and you are also frequent with your posts and again great work i look forward to more ...... lol f JK man she isn't gonanbe writing the last book anytime soon ( she wants to focus on her daughter mackenzie) am not trying to dis her cuz she has to spend time with her kid but stil she can't just keep us waiting again i mean shes trying to build anticipation ( book 6 took a while) but people are gonna start getting mad

Barker
I should post more?

HPRox90
Yeah!!!

dmoney
yeah man yours is top notch they others flow almost the same paths when yours goes a WHOLE different direction keep going man

racethesun
I find myself logging onto my computer just to see what oyur gonna write next. Your writing is almost up there with rowlings. The only thing i slightly disliked was harry breaking his first horicux. I doubt volemort would make her wand one... but still keep it up, im dying to find more.

crazykim
^same here

mcd222
write moor of the story its good

Barker
I'll try to post more in a couple hours, but no promises. (I.E, Don't quote me on that)I've been busy with football and family and.......other things. no expression

mcd222
write moor of the story its good

Barker

dmoney
its aight man i bit long with the details but still good lol i know who the character is already but besides that its decent work like you said if you didn't write something alot of people in here would have killed you lol (not including me) if it was up to me man i'd say take your timing seeing as you write better when you do cuz this was on the same level as the other stories lol which is kind of good cuz you were pressed for time imagine what you could of wrote it had time!

devifire
loveing your story keep it up love reading thumb up

Barker
To Anyone Who Cares

I have lost almost all desire to write this story, and I don't like leaving Readers in the dark for a week at a time. Consider this my last post on this thread, Unless enough people post requesting that I finish it. This is not a Cry for Attention. I am only stating my intentions. I am actually contemplating a new story, From the point of a Made-Up Character at Hogwarts....

mcd222
come on write more

dmoney
lol man finish of what your started even if it three more chapters just do that

Barker
Breaking my own Rules....

Dmoney, This is not even a tenth of what I had in mind. 3 Chapters would only put us at Bill actually getting married, if that.

Saratn
i could help you if you would like. if you want me too. i really want this to continue, but if you don't want too...it is up to you.

Barker
Maybe I'll Just do Both Books...

Saratn, You can be sort of a Beta Reader for me, If you want.

Saratn
ok. that's fine with me. so what is the other book you are writing?

jlee17xoxo412
that was great. keep it up

jlee17xoxo412
i'm tellin u, stick with this story, it's great. Don't leave me hangin......lol

Barker
I'm Doing 2 Stories now....

Saratn= beta He's the Reason I'm Continuing...

Yes, My second story is in the process of being written, expect it be be posted sometime Monday, as I have to send it to Saratn First....

dmoney
Barker make one a beta too if possible. are you sure you want to do two books? cuz its seems like it will get kind of hectic you know with skool and social life you might not have enough time...... well its really up to you its your choice

Barker
Originally posted by racethesun
I find myself logging onto my computer just to see what oyur gonna write next. Your writing is almost up there with rowlings. The only thing i slightly disliked was harry breaking his first horicux. I doubt volemort would make her wand one... but still keep it up, im dying to find more.

Not that I want to give away the WHOLE story but.......Since when Has Harry always been right? erm

Saratn
i have like nine stories going at once, and I am a beta for two people. i am having a great time with this.

potty4potter
Originally posted by Saratn
i have like nine stories going at once, and I am a beta for two people. i am having a great time with this.

ha you have got to be joking, right?, how can you handle it with school and homework???

Saratn
don't really know. now it is twelve stories...

potty4potter
W.O.W (speechless)

Saratn
i have to admit that i have a hard time getting to all of them, but i have fun.

potty4potter
yeh i agreesmile when are gonna post in the elan virtal's............
thing???????? coz im waitin and im not the only onesmile

Barker
Thanks For taking my thread off topic and Running it into the Ground sad

Is anyone still actually reading this? If not..........

mcd222
yes post moor

Saratn
Barker...how dare you say no one is reading this.

Barker
Originally posted by Saratn
Barker...how dare you say no one is reading this.

sad I have'nt put up a quality post for a couple weeks. I've been busy writing my other story. Does this mean You All STILL want more? shock

Saratn
it is up to you, you make all the final decissions...

Kacey736
yes i want more

Barker
*Salutes* Yes Sirs, I'll put some up sometime this week.

Saratn
and when do i get my well deserved raise? you promised me a raise. you make too many promises...first this then that...what next? are you going to promise me a nice peaceful death by jumping off a cliff?

(just joking)

Barker
Raise? My Beta Reader Want's a Raise? laughing .................... sad

Can I Pay you in Pennies?

Saratn
hmm...pennies...nah...but i will be happy as long as you give me more work...

Barker
cool Alright, Sounds Good.

Barker
Talk about Reiterating...

Wow, I have not posted quality stuff for over a month...............I'm back from my Vacation, This Fic is back on. Currently working on the next part. (You Can quote me on that) Pretend my last post (Of Story) never happened. no expression

Saratn
yes sir. *salutes*

potty4potter
no probsmile

racethesun
Is everyone here in highschoo;/collefge?
By the way, keep up the good work, your story is amazing

Saratn
freshman in highschool

paliwal_ruppal
nice story

Barker

jlee17xoxo412
hot stuff, keep it up.

jlee17xoxo412
Originally posted by racethesun
Is everyone here in highschoo;/collefge?
By the way, keep up the good work, your story is amazing

by the way i'm a freashmen high school

HPRox90
That's awsome!!! Post soon!

Saratn
i agree with jlee. keep on going.

racethesun
I'm a sophmore in highschool... btw, keep up the amazing work.

racethesun
post some more
im dieing here

devifire
keep going your story up there with some of the best i have read by the way im not in high school im a 25 year old women

Barker
More A Coming Soon, Maybe.

racethesun
I have a theory about the real Harry Potter book 7. Why cant harry go to the room of requirment asking where he can find the horucruxes.

Barker

racethesun
awwwwwww
so beautiful... you are way better at romance than JK. SHe sucks at it.

Also, cant harry say accio horucruxes and wouldnt they come to him?

Keep up the stunning work

HPRox90
That was soooo great!!!

jlee17xoxo412
yea that was cute the way you got ron and hermione together. Deadly...but cut..lol

Superdog37
yeah I agree with jlee17xoxo412 it was cute you are good keep writing.

Barker
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
yea that was cute the way you got ron and hermione together. Deadly...but cut..lol
Deadly? laughing out loud

I originally had it planned for a Harry/Hermione ~ Ron/Luna ~ Neville/Ginny...........Kind of a Spur of the moment thing. Thanks for the comments, they help me go.......More this week. cool

jlee17xoxo412
Originally posted by Barker
Deadly? laughing out loud

I originally had it planned for a Harry/Hermione ~ Ron/Luna ~ Neville/Ginny...........Kind of a Spur of the moment thing. Thanks for the comments, they help me go.......More this week. cool

laughing out loud know i'm talking about how hermione almost got killed....lol...but anyway can't wait till you post some more. Keep up the great work smile

div
MORE!!! MORE!!! its 3am here in scotland and i have been sitting up reading your posts !!MORE MORE!! i need MORE!!
MORE!! im addicted

ps. MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

fallingoutgrl
wow. awesome! keep writing!

Barker
I haven't had any time to add to this, If anyone is wondering. Perhaps I can tommorow, Beacause Football is Over. I'm getting back into it. (From when I wanted to stop. Thanks to those who prevented me).

div
sure you cant post tonyt?? no pressure tho

Black Rob
Good job but you forgot to say where Ron and Hermione are in the first chapter. At the end of HBP they said they would return to Privet Drive together. If you want to revise it you should remember that. Honest mistake though...

Barker
Originally posted by Black Rob
Good job but you forgot to say where Ron and Hermione are in the first chapter. At the end of HBP they said they would return to Privet Drive together. If you want to revise it you should remember that. Honest mistake though...
Did they? I didn't really read the last chapter.....Skiped parts of it yes
That and I'm trying to keep it all evenly spaced. Notice how I haven't put Draco or Voldy in for a while.

racethesun
MORE MORE MORE

Barker

Barker

div
More

Barker
Originally posted by Barker
I'm also Going to try to go to a DarkC type of Update System; Every Friday.
Of Course, When I Say Friday, I mean Every Weekend. stick out tongue

div
when are you next posting?

hpfan811
i need more im obsessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barker
Originally posted by div
when are you next posting?
No Idea erm

hpfan811
o come on ive been waiting for DAYS
smile

Barker
Hmmm.....Kinda Dusty In Here. no expression

Perhaps I Can Add More In A Couple Hours, If Not, Thanksgiving.

div
a think u should post soon .....yeahp/...maybe ....your choice

danagrint
OMG! I LOVE YOUR STORY!!!!

Barker
Originally posted by danagrint
OMG! I LOVE YOUR STORY!!!!
eek! I'm Thinking Of What Come's Next, Then I'm Writing. I'm Aiming For A Thanksgiving Treat.

div
ok

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>