jenny and jack vs engineer and apollo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
who takes this inner team fight.the winner fights iron man and thor

Never
Yikes, interesting matchup -- will go with Engineer and Apollo.

Scoobless
you have to remember that Apollo got wasted by one electrical strike from a Thor knock off.... if we're talking about Jenny Sparks (instead of Jenny Quantum) then she shouldn't have much trouble duplicating this.... she might even be able to overload the Engineer

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
you have to remember that Apollo got wasted by one electrical strike from a Thor knock off.... if we're talking about Jenny Sparks (instead of Jenny Quantum) then she shouldn't have much trouble duplicating this.... she might even be able to overload the Engineer

Yes when he was almost out of power.
When powered up he tore the Thor knock off and the rest of his "team" a new one

Scoobless
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Yes when he was almost out of power.
When powered up he tore the Thor knock off and the rest of his "team" a new one

yeah... but i figure Jenny can sustain a blast for longer than the knock off.... and may even generate more power... plus if she becomes electricity he can't touch her

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
yeah... but i figure Jenny can sustain a blast for longer than the knock off.... and may even generate more power... plus if she becomes electricity he can't touch her
Jenny is extremely powerful but so is Apollo at full charge. Jenny needs a source to draw from in her electricity formbig grin

Scoobless
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Jenny is extremely powerful but so is Apollo at full charge. Jenny needs a source to draw from in her electricity formbig grin

well i assume they are fighting in a city as Jack is a main player.... so she shouldn't have trouble finding an energy source

DigiMark007
If it's not in a city, Jenny & Jack are screwed. Otherwise they'd win. Scoob made a good comment about Apollo and lightning...and Jenny could rape him like that. Engineer has been clever with her powers, but she hasn't shown much raw power in her fights. Jack has. Even in a small city, those 2 take it.

-DM

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
If it's not in a city, Jenny & Jack are screwed. Otherwise they'd win. Scoob made a good comment about Apollo and lightning...and Jenny could rape him like that. Engineer has been clever with her powers, but she hasn't shown much raw power in her fights. Jack has. Even in a small city, those 2 take it.

-DM

I think all Apollo has to do is say door, boost himself in the Sun and Bang, he is the heavy hitter and a half.

DigiMark007
I don't know whirly...The lightning from the Thor-clone wasted Apollo, and even if he's supercharged, Jenny can pretty much become lightning. The Engineer might make something useful to contain Jenny, but in the meantime Jenny would ruin Apollo...and I don't see what he could do to her.

Assuming Jack was in nasty mode (since he and Angie are currently banging) he could deal with her easily enough as long as it was in a decent size city.

And Jenny being the leader, couldn't she just command the Carrier not to open doors for anyone but her, then shift the battle to an electrical storm or massive city?? Just a thought.

-DM

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I don't know whirly...The lightning from the Thor-clone wasted Apollo, and even if he's supercharged, Jenny can pretty much become lightning. The Engineer might make something useful to contain Jenny, but in the meantime Jenny would ruin Apollo...and I don't see what he could do to her.

Assuming Jack was in nasty mode (since he and Angie are currently banging) he could deal with her easily enough as long as it was in a decent size city.

And Jenny being the leader, couldn't she just command the Carrier not to open doors for anyone but her, then shift the battle to an electrical storm or massive city?? Just a thought.

-DM

Well the battle at the end when he was supercharged was kind off different. The Thor Clone was destroyed. The only reason that strike hurt Apollo was he was almost out of charge.

I{ mean if we wish to go OTT and say its bloodlust Apollo does to them from Space what he did to the moon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.