Batman Vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
Sorry, I couldn't find the thread in search, and I want a poll. Who Wins and why. Scans are kool too.

EsteemedLeader
batman is my fave, deathstroke #2. i go with bats. he fought slade in detective 710 and they seemed pretty even, but bats won in the end

goldendartkilla
Batman loses but it will be a good fight. Batman has hurt Slade before but because of his enhancements it would just be a matter of time before Slade gets the upper hand.

EsteemedLeader
ha! batman is the greatest superhero ever you fool!

Batman Wins
Originally posted by goldendartkilla
Batman loses but it will be a good fight. Batman has hurt Slade before but because of his enhancements it would just be a matter of time before Slade gets the upper hand.

Oh man i dont realy follow slade in comics, but in the cartoon he gets hurt by all the titans one on one everytime. If Robin schools him, then Batman does too.

In the comic Slade is sicker but still gets owned by titans. How can your enemys be the loser titans rolling on floor laughing

long pig
In the cartoon he's weak, and it's not even close to his personality.

Slade usually spanks the Titans on any given day, don't know where you hear he loses a lot.

In a fight, Batman only would win if he got lucky, Slade is just superior in every compaired to Batman.

Speed-Slade
Strength-Slade
Intelligence-Slade
Agility-Slade
Durability-Slade
Healing-Slade
Endurance-Slade

How can Batman win without a plot device?

Batman Wins
Can Wolverine tear him a new....

EsteemedLeader
intel-batman. hes a frickin genius
and you forgot the most important one of all.....
skill-batman

long pig
Itelligence, yes, batman is a fricken genius, but Slade is smarter, 10x smarter than a human to be exact.

He's superhumanly intelligent.

Skill-Equal, slight edge to batman I must say though.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
intel-batman. hes a frickin genius
and you forgot the most important one of all.....
skill-batman

Yeah Batman did own slade once. So I hear.

Wanderer259
Intelligence wise? Slade exceeds Batman. He is the finest tactician on the DCU planet Earth, and yes, that just so happens to include 'better than Batman'. When Superman felt the need to have a tactician on his side that could help him thwart Brainiac, who did he pick?

Oh yes, it was Deathstroke.

Skill-wise? I'd daresay that Batman has the better technical hand-to-hand skill, but when facing someone who's constantly 12 steps ahead of him, stronger, and faster, what can he do?

This fight has been done already in the comics, multiple times, with Slade as the winner.

The King of All
they're both so awesome that it's hard to tell

but knowing batman's random gadgets i wouldn't be surprised to find an anti-deathstroke spray in that belt somewhere

Batman Wins
Robin Vs Slade. Batman will get some tips.

Wanderer259
What does this even mean? What 'tips' could Robin possibly give? Slade would crush Robin under his bootheel.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Wanderer259
What does this even mean? What 'tips' could Robin possibly give? Slade would crush Robin under his bootheel.

Can the Man take them both ?

xmarksthespot
Deathstroke

long pig
Slade considers Nightwing a friend and Nightwing understands Slade's superiority. Nightwing would rather pay Slade not to fight than to actually fight, which has happend.

I don't think he could take both though.

Wanderer259
He said Robin, however, not Nightwing. When someone says Robin, I think Tim Drake, who is a far cry from Batman and Nightwing in terms of physical ability and martial prowess. He exceeds both in detective skills, but he's the least physically intensive 'Bat-family' member.

Unless you count Barbara 'Wheels' Gordon...

long pig
Tim Drake vs Slade? no

That'd just be depressing to watch.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by long pig
Tim Drake vs Slade? no

That'd just be depressing to watch.

no i mean slade vs dick. that robin

long pig
http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/8686/boywonderblownup27lr.jpg

Just one of Slades super grenade K.O'd both Superboy and Wondergirl. Thems is some powerful grenades.

EsteemedLeader
nightwing has taken deathstroke before. and not a P.I.S. deathstroke either, full powered just-beat-the-teen-titans deathstroke.

EsteemedLeader
"And while my personal code prevents me from killing, I've got no problem hurting you." -Batman to Deathstroke in detective comics 710, in which batman beats Deathstroke

long pig
They were confined to a tank, Slade wasn't there to fight, he was there to attack manbat. He held back, Nightwing didn't win, he did well....didn't win.

One time thing.

Wanderer259
I've only heard talk of Nightwing having to pay Deathstroke to not kill him.

Detective Comics #710 is a badly written piece of trash, apparently - it's considered the worst issue of Detective Comics.

Batman Wins
"And while my personal code prevents me from killing, I've got no problem hurting you." -Batman to Deathstroke in detective comics 710, in which batman beats Deathstroke rock Happy Dance thumb up smokin'

Batman Wins
I've only heard talk of Nightwing having to pay Deathstroke to not kill him.

Detective Comics #710 is a badly written piece of trash, apparently - it's considered the worst issue of Detective Comics.

Beacause deathstroke looses stick out tongue

Wanderer259
No, the aforementioned opinion is simply what I've read.

EsteemedLeader
They were confined to a tank, Slade wasn't there to fight, he was there to attack manbat. He held back, Nightwing didn't win, he did well....didn't win.

One time thing.

different thing altogether. im talkin about after slade took out the titans and only nightwing was left and they fought. im fairly certain nightwing won

brainchild81
Deathstroke has tactics as good or even better than Bats. He's also physically superior in every way. DS wins 10/10

long pig
What issue? Sounds like bullshit.

Nightwing has never ever beaten Slade, he's only been able to hold him off a few seconds when Slade wasn't there to fight.

And yes, Nightwing has payed Slade a dollar more than the contract not to kill.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by brainchild81
Deathstroke has tactics as good or even better than Bats. He's also physically superior in every way. DS wins 10/10

batman won before roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wanderer259
Slade's beaten him twice before.

long pig
Slade beat him twice, though.
Batman even had the advantage of suprise when he got beat.

EsteemedLeader
"Itelligence, yes, batman is a fricken genius, but Slade is smarter, 10x smarter than a human to be exact.

He's superhumanly intelligent.

Skill-Equal, slight edge to batman I must say though."

What are you stupid? hes not 10x smarter than a human, he can utilize 90% of his brain. and how do you judge human intellect? theres a lot of stuff between human and genius. what if he was 10x smarter than a stupid person? deathstroke is supergenius, but batman is megasupergenius

K3VIL
Deathstroke outclass Batman in every sector.
Strenght, speed, agility, reflexes, healing, stamina, senses, tactics, experience, skill, Batman knows 127 MA styles, but I've seen him being hitted from guys who didn't know 127 MA styles and having problems with them.
Batman beats Deathstroke when they fight in Bat comics, where he must win.In any other comic book DS will walk over Bat, and probably blow up the Bat Cave cause he think it's kitch.

EsteemedLeader
paying him not to fight is perfectly fair. if you could get out of an unnecessary fight, wouldnt you?

long pig

What are you stupid? hes not 10x smarter than a human, he can utilize 90% of his brain. and how do you judge human intellect? theres a lot of stuff between human and genius. what if he was 10x smarter than a stupid person? deathstroke is supergenius, but batman is megasupergenius

Yes, he is 10x smarter than a human. That is his stats.

He's 10x everything than a human.

Anything Batman can learn and comprehend, Slade can do it better and faster and retain it longer.

If Batman's I.Q is say, 180 Slade's is 300+

EsteemedLeader
deathstroke having more experience than batman? lmao

xmarksthespot
Where do you derive the assumption that Batman is a "megasupergenius"?

EsteemedLeader
ANYONE having more experience than batman = lmao

Wanderer259
Let's see... Batman is something around late 30s or so, which puts him at around 20 years of crime-fighting experience.

Slade is 60-something and was fighting wars since the Vietnam War.

Sorry.

long pig
Cuz he's Batman!!

EsteemedLeader
nam was, what 40 years ago? batman has been around since WWI

K3VIL
deathstroke having more experience than batman? lmao
Deathstroke is alive from more time, has fought as a soldier of U.S. Army and was a skilled hth fighter and fireweapons user even before becoming an enhanced human.He has more experience of hunt/slay down/kill/track down than Batman, just a matter of being older.

long pig
In comic continuity, Slade is older and has more experience.

Don't try to debate that, it's the truth.

Wanderer259
Canonically, no, he hasn't. He's been fighting crime for around 20 years. If he was around since WWI canonically, he would be 90+ years old, which he obviously isn't.

EsteemedLeader
whatever you can learn in the army is nothing compared to batmans training regimen

Wanderer259
But that has nothing to do with experience, now does it?

long pig
Canonically?

xmarksthespot
Deathstroke...
Cuz of obvious already stated reasons.

Wanderer259
In the real world, Batman the character has been around since the 20s or so. In the DCU, in canon, he's been around for 30-something years. Obviously, he hasn't been around since WWI.

EsteemedLeader
omg more people think spiderman can beat deathstroke than batman! why dont you go school the fools in that thread, slade could kill spidey

MERCILOUS
Can't we all just agree that Batman's good enough to get one over on Slade every once in a while?

EsteemedLeader
In the real world, Batman the character has been around since the 20s or so.

1939 to be exact

long pig
Canononically!

Yep, Batman can pull one out every so often, nobody can deny that.

But nothing near a majority.

EsteemedLeader
i only say bats 6/10. im just tired of all the deathstroke 10/10 easily f*****s

Wanderer259
Oh, I agree that it's possible for Batman to win. He cannot crush Slade, however, which seems to be an emerging theory. no expression

long pig
I'll say 8/10 Slade. But that isn't bad when you're talking about Deathstroke the friggin Terminator.

EsteemedLeader
i dont think bats could crush him, nowhere near there. deathstroke is my second favorite character and if anyone can kill batman its him.
batman>deathstroke>captain america>everyone else

Wanderer259
I agree with 8/10 in Slade's favor.

xmarksthespot
8/10 to Slade sounds about right. I spose 7.5 if you consider the "What the f*ck has Batman got in his belt?" factor big grin

EsteemedLeader
no wait
bats>slade>dr.doom oh yeah>cap>everyone else

Batman Wins
Slade 6/10

EsteemedLeader
thats not bad i guess.....

long pig
Bat>Doom? Now you're just being silly.

EsteemedLeader
wait........your name is batman wins, and your going for deathstroke? blink

EsteemedLeader
and of course bat over doom. batman is so cool

ImmortalOne
Batman has a whole DIMENSION of gadgets in his PIS-Enchanced so called "utility belt" have you ever wondered how Batman manages to nver run out of Batarangs ??

And yeah, Deathstroke wins, both of them has their own signature jump-kick !! Both of them can destroy walls of titanium by just jump-kicking it !!!!

EsteemedLeader
oh wait, thats not a victory scale, thats who i LIKE better

xmarksthespot
Bats>Doom
laughing laughing laughing
Hilarious.

EsteemedLeader
but i do think hed win

EsteemedLeader
batman is way cooler than doom. dooms ego is to big

xmarksthespot
but i do think hed win

Against Doom? confused

Batman Wins
wait........your name is batman wins, and your going for deathstroke? blink

Thats if DeathStroke has the Guns and shit. Its 6/10

long pig
Doom is what Batman wishes he could one day be.

Batman Wins
Why you hate Batman Begins by the way.

ImmortalOne
I hate the way Bale smiles, !!

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Why you hate Batman Begins by the way.

there was like this huge paragraph i made that only displayed some of the flaws. some of its continuity, most of it is crappy writing and directing. you can see it in the "Batman begins full of fan service" thread on the batman forums page. paste it here would you? im too lazy and youre going there anyway

Batman Wins
there was like this huge paragraph i made that only displayed some of the flaws. some of its continuity, most of it is crappy writing and directing. you can see it in the "Batman begins full of fan service" thread on the batman forums page. paste it here would you? im too lazy and youre going there anyway

You just told some guy that you would pm him.

EsteemedLeader
under that he posted it. ill get it

EsteemedLeader
well, the movie skipped around time periods in the begining, everything was brown (am i the only one who noticed that? tell me im wrong) and the movie was to surreal, like it would make more sense if you watched it while high. ra's was always a cocky in-your-face guy. he wouldnt have had ubu pose as him, since he feared no man and, thus, no assassination attempt. they toned him down to much. he was supposed to snap and fight with rage at mankind. and scarecrow was a lacky? that sucked. and he was defeated by rachel with a tazer-gun. first, anyone who can take bats cant be stopped by a tazer. second, if this is this past, how come they have tazer guns? another thing, if the bat-car-thing (i cant call that thing the batmobile) was designed to build bridges, how come it had all that stealth,and missiles. and that raises the point that bat didnt design the stuff himself, which he should. that just takes away from his character, buying it like that. instead of a cool final fight with ra's, theres a short little duel on the train. and they kept repeating cool scenes, like the way batman does that swoop-down-and-grab-you thing...three times, all of them almost identical. more reasons but probly to long already.

Batman Wins
well, the movie skipped around time periods in the begining, everything was brown (am i the only one who noticed that? tell me im wrong) and the movie was to surreal, like it would make more sense if you watched it while high. ra's was always a cocky in-your-face guy. he wouldnt have had ubu pose as him, since he feared no man and, thus, no assassination attempt. they toned him down to much. he was supposed to snap and fight with rage at mankind. and scarecrow was a lacky? that sucked. and he was defeated by rachel with a tazer-gun. first, anyone who can take bats cant be stopped by a tazer. second, if this is this past, how come they have tazer guns? another thing, if the bat-car-thing (i cant call that thing the batmobile) was designed to build bridges, how come it had all that stealth,and missiles. and that raises the point that bat didnt design the stuff himself, which he should. that just takes away from his character, buying it like that. instead of a cool final fight with ra's, theres a short little duel on the train. and they kept repeating cool scenes, like the way batman does that swoop-down-and-grab-you thing...three times, all of them almost identical. more reasons but probly to long already.

Damn now I hate my sig. I didnt like Batman say I wont kill this guy then kills 50 ninjas, or at the end i wont kill u but i dont have to save you. The tazer was dumb. Oh man damn Batman

EsteemedLeader
the realization hurts, dont it? after i walked out of the theater i started punching walls in rage

ImmortalOne
the realization hurts, dont it? after i walked out of the theater i started punching walls in rage

Did you taste your blood ?
I bet it tasted like guano (bat-shit_ !!)

Batman Wins
Batman won before.

goldendartkilla
he did win with some luck on his side wink

long pig
Luck mixed with some prep and a smidge of suprise...put in an 9x9 pan, cook for 22min at 350 and you will have the only way batman wins against the Terminator.

Batman Wins
Who won first second last or w/e ?

Any one have scan on Batman kicking Deathstrokes ass ?

goldendartkilla
cool

long pig
Fine Fine....Here are some of Batman doing well against Slade...but remember, he normally doesn't do this well.
Don't say I never gave you anything.

http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/8131/batsterm4agif4fh.jpg
http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/1037/batsterm5agif5nq.jpg
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/5425/batsterm6agif3it.jpg

Slade even there is holding back, if he wasn't, Batman would be dead from being kicked off the roof. big grin

Batman Wins
Fine Fine....Here are some of Batman doing well against Slade...but remember, he normally doesn't do this well.
Don't say I never gave you anything.

Thanks alot. Also who won last ?

http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/8131/batsterm4agif4fh.jpg
http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/1037/batsterm5agif5nq.jpg
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/5425/batsterm6agif3it.jpg

Slade even there is holding back, if he wasn't, Batman would be dead from being kicked off the roof. big grin

goldendartkilla
he laid batman out pretty nasty. slade = badass

CorderaMitchell
How do you post pics as a non attachment??

Batman Wins
Who Won first and who won last ? Also is Batmans cape blue or black confused

goldendartkilla
I have more scans but I can only put it in as attachments sad

long pig
I think it went Slade won first, batman won second(if you can call it that), Slade one last. And I think they are having a fight again soon.

His cape was blue, now it's black.

CorderaMitchell
How do you post a pic as a non attachment?

Batman Wins
I think it went Slade won first, batman won second(if you can call it that), Slade one last. And I think they are having a fight again soon.

His cape was blue, now it's black.

Oh shit , what comic they about to fight. I bet up to date Batman kicks Slades ass...barley.

CorderaMitchell
I've liked batman more ever since BW has came for some reason...

long pig
C-master, go to imageshack.com and upload them there, then copy n paste the image location here.

No one knows when they're gonna fight again, but it's more than likely going to be retrobution for Slade killing GreenArrow or his son.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I've liked batman more ever since BW has came for some reason...

lol

Batman Wins
What comic

long pig
Oh, I don't know which comic, the theory is pretty well known they will go at it again in the near future.

And the "up-to-date" Batman will have to deal with an "up-to-date" Slade.
Almost everything you see in Slade series is while his powers were dissapearing(Make him more likeable I guess). He even said he wasn't half of what he used to be after he beat Aquaman and GreenLantern.

Now, his powers seem to be back in full like in the beginning, possibly more after seeing what he did to the JLA

Batman Wins
O man tell me what comic if you find out before me. If you find out just PM me

Batman Wins
Batman will beat slade in the future. HES GETTING TO POPULAR. HE will be the next Wolverine but LogicaL

Bludhaven Boy
Sadly, Slade vs. Tim has happened, and it wasn't pretty. Tim got a hit in, but Slade moved so fast he broke his staff and would have plugged Tim if Bart hadn't saved him. Never mind that Slade was posessed and so probably not at his best. Dick lasts a little longer against him, mainly because of superior evasion skills, but Slade kicks his ass in straight fights. Dick had to pay the guy off for God's sake. This is a toss-up. It's been done, a few times, first time Deathstroke won, but after that it Bat's figured out some counter-measures. He has sort of a Slade fighting protocol. Goes either way, but in a straight fight it's Slade.

cdtm
The Deathstroke va Batman convinced me Slade wins, most times.

Almost every single time Batman had the upper hand, he brought in a specially made plot device. Like the anti Superman gauntlets.

If you need power gauntlets to win a slugfest, that says it all. This is like Batman in the Intimidator armor against Shredder.

shiv
Deathstroke does have:

metahuman agility

super strength

an enhanced healing factor

a gravimetric energy suit

a magic staff

and artificially enhanced intelligence.

StiltmanFTW
And Batman is Batman.

cdtm
Originally posted by shiv
Deathstroke does have:

metahuman agility

super strength

an enhanced healing factor

a gravimetric energy suit

a magic staff

and artificially enhanced intelligence.

All of this.

Give Priest credit for making Batman into a beast via prep. Specially made gauntlets that beat the Ikon suit, another specially made set of gauntlets that charge up on Slade's staff and can stagger Superman. And even without the toys, Batman was able to hold his own somewhat.

It's just, even with all that, at the end Slade got a cracked skull he would have healed from, while Batman had the tip of a blade in his gut that he would have bled out from. Any way you slice it, Slade looked better against a Batman flush with prep and plot devices..

In a random encounter, restricted to his utility belt, the odds aren't as good..

Facee
Deathstroke always wins when I play out this fight in my mind. In comics I don't see Batman losing, to anyone erm

Does it make me bad that I have a Batman sig?

cdtm
Originally posted by Facee
Deathstroke always wins when I play out this fight in my mind. In comics I don't see Batman losing, to anyone erm

Does it make me bad that I have a Batman sig?

Slade beat Batman. In his comics, but still.

Back when Marv Wolfman was writing, he outright beat him down. And in Priests current series, he was taking shots from power gauntlets made to beat on Superman, got his head caved in and his skull cracked open, and still managed to slip a knife between his ribs without him noticing.

And then he patched him up and lasered the knife out, later.

As if that's not bad enough, Bruce was wrong about who left the false information about Damian being Slade's son. He assumed it was his wife, but it turns out it was Talia.

Slade figured it out, and Bruce confirmed he was wrong. So, Slade > detective then Batman.

That's what you call a total defeat. smile

Darth Thor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And Batman is Batman.

shiv
Talia

He Really Should Have Married Talia

Eon Blue

Eon Blue
*Slade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.