Is Sidious an idiot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker
Is he? I mean Dooku is far more superior than Anakin, Darth, Obi-Wan, Assaj, and any Jedi's. But nooooo he had to kill off Dooku and choose Anakin. Why? Is he retarded?

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by AnakinDayWalker
Is he? I mean Dooku is far more superior than Anakin, Darth, Obi-Wan, Assaj, and any Jedi's. But nooooo he had to kill off Dooku and choose Anakin. Why? Is he retarded?

I think I speak for every living person on this planet when I say....

What the hell are talking about? confused

DarkYoda
I like Cherry Dr. Pepper...

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by DarkYoda
I like Cherry Dr. Pepper...

Dont you mean Cherry Vanilla?

Final Fury
IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY

Tangible God
I like Vanilla Pepsi.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Dont you mean Cherry Vanilla?

possibly... wink

Tangible God
I think Palpatine knew that the Separtists would be defeated, and he couldn't have the infamous known leader of the Separtists as his right hand man of his Empire. So like all good Sith do, he dispatched those who become useless to him. Besides, I also believe that Dooku was getting on in years and would kick the bucket soon, and I doubt Dantius Palpatine wouls share with him the secret to his immortality.

DarkYoda
I also like salsa... eat

DarkYoda
Oreos are awesome!

darthrevan89
I may hate Sidious, but I must admit the guy is damn good at manipulation.

Captain REX

You

have

to

be

joking.

Dooku was killed by the Chosen One; doesn't say much for his power then, does it?

DiamondBullets

The fukk kinda question is this??????? Nigga, you blazed?

I mean to dis, but this is the stupidest Q i've seen on this website. Lucky for you this is the EU forum, if it was the E-3 forum those movie maggots would have u for breakfast!

Fishy
Why? Sidious was an idiot. Dooku was by far superior to Anakin. Of course Sidious was thinking of the future but we all know how that turned out.

Tangible God
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
The fukk kinda question is this??????? Nigga, you blazed?

I mean to dis, but this is the stupidest Q i've seen on this website. Lucky for you this is the EU forum, if it was the E-3 forum those movie maggots would have u for breakfast! Would they now? I certainly hope AnakinDayWalker is dirt cuz those maggots would have a hard time chewing him.

matreid
Originally posted by Tangible God
Would they now? I certainly hope AnakinDayWalker is dirt cuz those maggots would have a hard time chewing him.

laughing out loud

That is so true!

Captain REX
Originally posted by Fishy
Why? Sidious was an idiot. Dooku was by far superior to Anakin. Of course Sidious was thinking of the future but we all know how that turned out.

And that's why Dooku was hacked up, right?

Anakin was the Chosen One; Palpatine wanted the Chosen One, who was already more powerful than Dooku at a young age.

AnakinDayWalker
Originally posted by Captain REX
And that's why Dooku was hacked up, right?

Anakin was the Chosen One; Palpatine wanted the Chosen One, who was already more powerful than Dooku at a young age.

No. Sidious told Dooku to lose.

MAKASHIMAN
Tyrannus is more powerful than all of them (except yoda and Grievous) and he was told to lose.

kamikz
Where have you read that Dooku was told to loose by Sids. I'm not saying I doubt it cause I think so too, I just wanna know

Tangible God
He probably was told to lose, don't think he was expecting Pulp...I mean Palpatine to make Anakin kill him though, hence the schocked look on his face before beheading.

Admiral Akbar
You

have

to

be

joking.

Dooku was killed by the Chosen One; doesn't say much for his power then, does it?

Thats funny, killed becuz he was obeying orders and fighting without his form 2. Dooku is far more superior to anakin in force powers. funny how he dident use any on him. Anakin was the victor, because when dooku realized it was already to late to make a comeback, and he was shocked by the words sidous was saying, "kill him, dont be afraid of that power, use it"
Lets forget about the prophecy and chosen one crap for a minuite.
A jedi knight against a very powerul sith master, who was just as good as yoda and mace. Enough said.

Darth Calladus
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
Tyrannus is more powerful than all of them (except yoda and Grievous) and he was told to lose. whoa buddy i dont know about that now. dooku is far better then general grievous, are you serious. dooku taught him to use the lightsaber. and if you have seen the clone wars mirco series second season. grievous gets a nice shaming in their little sparring match. and yoda. well i think dooku is better but thats jus my opinion.

Captain REX
Where are you all getting this "Palpy told Dooku to lose!" thing? It's rather silly. Anakin had improved drastically during the Clone Wars; Dooku lost a fair fight, not a fight where he was wimping out.

Akbar, you can't forget the Chosen One thing; that's the whole point of the PT. stick out tongue

Dooku less powerful than Grievous, Makashi? THAT is truely ridiculous. Grievous does not even use the Force; Grievous was trained to use lightsabers by Dooku, and Dooku could still outdo him.

Yoda is definitely better than Dooku, though; if the fight on Geonosis between the two had continued further, Yoda would have been victorious.

((The_Anomaly))
yes, us E-3 people would have him for breakfast.

heres what you'd get in the E-3 area:

Dooku got owned, thats it. there was nothing to indicate he lost on purpose. he just simply got OWNED by anakin who was much better the he was. (also forms do not exist in the movies)

as for palps being an idiot? WTF?? are you stoned? Anakin would have been by far the most powerful person ever, twice as strong as Sids was, had he not gotten chopped up by Obi.

palps picked the best of the best, even if he knew it would take a few years for him to get to that level. (although he was better then most everyone already anyways)

LordSorgo
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

Dooku got owned, thats it. there was nothing to indicate he lost on purpose. he just simply got OWNED by anakin who was much better the he was. (also forms do not exist in the movies)

as for palps being an idiot? WTF?? are you stoned? Anakin would have been by far the most powerful person ever, twice as strong as Sids was, had he not gotten chopped up by Obi.

palps picked the best of the best, even if he knew it would take a few years for him to get to that level. (although he was better then most everyone already anyways)

also forms do not exist in the movies

I wont get into that.

Alot of people who watched the movie noticed that when Dooku walked up the stairs and looked at Palpatine, his fighting with Anakin became alot worse. Anyone who has EYES can see this.

Fishy
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

Seeing as you are in an EU forum we don't care...

Everybody could see Dooku's fighting got worse however and everybody shoudl realise that Dooku could have owned Anakin as hard as he did Obi Wan.

Zachara
I'm going to agree and disagree with a whole bunch of EU lovers and ((The_Anomaly)) on certain points.

My theory: Palps knew that if Anakin got trained up, he'd be more powerful than Dooku and therefor be more useful to him. The only problem was: Anakin wasn't all darkside yet, even though he had already started down the dark path. Years of training to defend others with Obi-wan and the love a good woman was keeping him from Palpatine's full grasp.

Therefore:

1. Palps needed to keep feeding Ani's arrogance, force him to comit another act of vengence with hatred without actually telling him he was doing so. So, (this is where I agree with EU people) I believe he really did tell Dooku to loose. I don't think Dooku would have agreed if he thought he was going to die, hence his look of pure shock in the aftermath.
He also needed to make Anakin trust and protect him even after the young Jedi knew Palpatine was a Sith, but that would be off subject and I don't feel like going into that right now.

2. This, though Dooku didn't know it, would also solve an other problem for Sidious. With Dooku dead, it would make the Clone Wars easier to close, thus ensuring that the Republic would understand that Sidious was the right and powerful leader for it and making those would thought him untrustworthy powerless.

"So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause...."

3. Chosen One Issue: I'm not sure if Sidious really thought of Anakin as the Chosen One as the Council did. After all, the prophecy did say that the child would bring about a new Jedi Order (which he did initially, though through his son instead of him).
In fact, I think Palpatine thought that Plageous (sp?) was the one who actually created Anakin. That scene in the Opera House where Sidious shows how manipulative he can be with others hopes, dreams and ngihtmares just makes my skin crawl and pops up these very odd questiones in my head about Sidious' past and Anakin himslef. Palpatine did know that Anakin was then and after going to be VERY VERY powerful though, "the best of the best," as ((The_Anomaly)) said. It only makes sense that Sidious wanted this man as his apprentice.

4. As a response to the initial question on this thread: No, I don't believe Sidious was an idiot when he chose Anakin over Dooku. For all Dooku's skill with a saber and power with the Force, there is no way he would have been able to do what Anakin did to the code and heart of the Jedi Order.

Anyways, that was long and possibly boring to everyone esle.
But, Oh well....

Peace Out!
Zachy big grin

Clawed The Bum
sidious only chose the secound most michordian ( SP) person. I mean yoda beat doku ( when he was using his form 2) doku had reached his full protantial (SP) and wasn't powerful enough to kill jedi like yoda. anackin was clearly stated by sidious that he will be more powerful then both himself and yoda. i think the only idiot hear is the person that started this thread jk. i luv you

Admiral Akbar
Where are you all getting this "Palpy told Dooku to lose!" thing? It's rather silly. Anakin had improved drastically during the Clone Wars; Dooku lost a fair fight, not a fight where he was wimping out.

Akbar, you can't forget the Chosen One thing; that's the whole point of the PT. stick out tongue

Dooku less powerful than Grievous, Makashi? THAT is truely ridiculous. Grievous does not even use the Force; Grievous was trained to use lightsabers by Dooku, and Dooku could still outdo him.

Yoda is definitely better than Dooku, though; if the fight on Geonosis between the two had continued further, Yoda would have been victorious.

This chosen one shit is truly starting to piss me off. The chosen one does not even have to be that powerful.
And dooku was told what to do, if you read ROTS by matheew stover you would know.
Improved by a hair or two. Meaning he was not an idiot like in AOTC, but dooku waS still far ahead in skill.
And he dident wimp out, the point was to let anakin live so that sidious could use him for further use. Dooku dident know he would be the next apprentice. And in the book he was told to eliminate obi wan first, which he did gracefully.

Darth Windu
ROTS was by Stover then. . . shame. It sucked. It made Dooku look like he was being overwhelmed. Kit Fisto's head got chopped off. Cin was cut down by a strike from Anakin as he fended of Troopers. Anakin and Obi-Wan deflected blaster bolts at eachother in their fight. And Obi-Wan fought Grievous calmly and easily. Not to mention he was, according to Mace, the only one who could defeat Grievous.

AnakinDayWalker
Originally posted by Darth Windu
Not to mention he was, according to Mace, the only one who could defeat Grievous.

The only reason why Obi-Wan defeated Grevious is because Mace Windu damaged Grevious badly. If Obi-Wan Kenobi encountered Grevious in Clone Wars(B4 Mace damaged Grevious), Obi-Wan would die easily.

Darth Windu
. . . . Read my post completely. And think on what you've read.

Admiral Akbar
lol

Admiral Akbar
I liked his books i dont find it a shame, except he added some pointless shit in the ROTS book.

AnakinDayWalker
Originally posted by Darth Windu
. . . . Read my post completely. And think on what you've read.

I did. In ROTS Grevious was a total wuss why? In Clone Wars, he wasn't afraid to take on 7 Jedi's at a time! He took on Master Shaak Ti and the that bearded guy(Forgotten name) and won. But why not fight Kenobi instead of running? Because he freakin weak because Windu damaged Grevious by crushing Grevious's chest. He was weakend by Windu and finished off by Kenobi. If Windu DIDN'T damaged Grevious, Grevious wouldn't be a total wuss and fight Kenobi without fear.

DarthGenises
One of the rare occassions I agree with people like you

AnakinDayWalker
Originally posted by DarthGenises
One of the rare occassions I agree with people like you

smile

Happy Dance

Darth Calladus
Seeing as you are in an EU forum we don't care...

Everybody could see Dooku's fighting got worse however and everybody shoudl realise that Dooku could have owned Anakin as hard as he did Obi Wan. man you and me dont agree alot but im soo happy you said that......its in the damn book.....read it you dumb ****s we wuldnt say this shit. if there wasnt proof behind it. GOD........................ mad miffed

Darth Calladus
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
This chosen one shit is truly starting to piss me off. The chosen one does not even have to be that powerful.
And dooku was told what to do, if you read ROTS by matheew stover you would know.
Improved by a hair or two. Meaning he was not an idiot like in AOTC, but dooku waS still far ahead in skill.
And he dident wimp out, the point was to let anakin live so that sidious could use him for further use. Dooku dident know he would be the next apprentice. And in the book he was told to eliminate obi wan first, which he did gracefully. good shit man good shit cool

Tangible God
You

have

to

be

joking.

Dooku was killed by the Chosen One; doesn't say much for his power then, does it? Correct me if I'm totally mistaken, but, when the prophecy said that he'd bring balance to the Force, it didn't exactly state which SIDE of the Force.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Calladus
man you and me dont agree alot but im soo happy you said that......its in the damn book.....read it you dumb ****s we wuldnt say this shit. if there wasnt proof behind it. GOD........................ mad miffed

For crying out load man, read LOE. It clearly says that Dooku was told not to lose. And I never read the ROTS book but according to Windu Dooku was told to lose there too, and for some reason I trust him a lot more then some dumb **** who likes to say a lot of shit and has peanut butter for brains.

Clawed The Bum
man why is everyone ignoreing my last post... my only post...

Captain REX
Correct me if I'm totally mistaken, but, when the prophecy said that he'd bring balance to the Force, it didn't exactly state which SIDE of the Force.

Side doesn't matter; balance can only be brought by destroying the Dark Side, therefore meaning balance can only be brought by the Light Side. Dark Side presents imbalance; Sith Lords present imbalance; Sids presents imbalance.

JLRTENJAC

No, actually he is brilliant, who else could have turned a GREAT republic, Into an empire, and setup a command to destroy All of the Jedi Knights. He is just a Sissy man.

JLRTENJAC
Umm... Rex... you should stick with you'r last avatar and sig.

Tangible God
Originally posted by JLRTENJAC
Umm... Rex... you should stick with you'r last avatar and sig. Yea Rex, your Avatar kinda looks like a Lego figure.

Darth_Janus
For crying out load man, read LOE. It clearly says that Dooku was told not to lose. And I never read the ROTS book but according to Windu Dooku was told to lose there too, and for some reason I trust him a lot more then some dumb **** who likes to say a lot of shit and has peanut butter for brains.

AMen.

Darth Windu
Thanks Fishy. Lol.

Clawed The Bum
darth sidiuos is almost unagruebly the best manupilater. and agruebly one of the best duelers out there. everyone thinks that he is a bad dueler but which duel has he lost? none. so there is no evidence that he is a bad dueler. what more can you expect of a sith lord?

Darth_Rankkor
Side doesn't matter; balance can only be brought by destroying the Dark Side, therefore meaning balance can only be brought by the Light Side. Dark Side presents imbalance; Sith Lords present imbalance; Sids presents imbalance.

Actually, so you can grasp a more real point of view, Balance is having light AND Dark. Like having Night and Day, Man and female. THAT is balance. What jedi wanted was to KILL and ERADICATE the balance (meaning the sith). So, they were the ones wrong :P and got what they deserved. If people in the entire world, lived in a society completly free of crime, they would STILL complain and b1tch about something and everything. I see balance like that. You need to have BOTH, to balance things Yin Yang.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
Actually, so you can grasp a more real point of view, Balance is having light AND Dark. Like having Night and Day, Man and female. THAT is balance. What jedi wanted was to KILL and ERADICATE the balance (meaning the sith). So, they were the ones wrong :P and got what they deserved. If people in the entire world, lived in a society completly free of crime, they would STILL complain and b1tch about something and everything. I see balance like that. You need to have BOTH, to balance things Yin Yang. Man, that is so true. evil face

Fishy
Thats our definition of balance yet, Lucas didn't quite see it the same way.

Captain REX
Actually, so you can grasp a more real point of view, Balance is having light AND Dark. Like having Night and Day, Man and female. THAT is balance. What jedi wanted was to KILL and ERADICATE the balance (meaning the sith). So, they were the ones wrong :P and got what they deserved. If people in the entire world, lived in a society completly free of crime, they would STILL complain and b1tch about something and everything. I see balance like that. You need to have BOTH, to balance things Yin Yang.

Go find what Lucas said regarding balance, then come back and completely rewrite that... big grin

Darth_Rankkor
Go find what Lucas said regarding balance, then come back and completely rewrite that... big grin

I don't care what GL says. He made a great movie, TRUE, but, I have my own head to think. Just because HE thinks like that and sees life or sees the movie in that light, that doesn't mean I agree with him. Man, I'm 31 y/o, I've seen a lot and, I'm not all knowing, but one thing's for sure, I have build my way, and I have my own way of seeing things. And this is being average and a bit tolerant. I know what lucas think, or at least what he thinks about the movie he made (thus, I believe it's the way he sees life), but to be honest, I don't give a living c*ap about it. One is supposed to disagree. It's what is called free will. That's kinda saying Witches (the ones who actually were) were adorers of satan. That's pure c*ap adopted by the church and force fed to the ignorants. I've seen people in this forum comparing SW Sidious to WW2 Adolf but, the far greater manipulators of masses, imo, is the church. And that's what I compare to the jedi, the so called saviours of the universe and protectors of peace. This is my opinion and, this kind of discussion would be a hell of a kick to have it live, face to face. There are lots and lots to discuss that can't be just reduced to here. But I'm going far way out of the thread.

Cheers

Fishy
I don't care what GL says. He made a great movie, TRUE, but, I have my own head to think. Just because HE thinks like that and sees life or sees the movie in that light, that doesn't mean I agree with him. Man, I'm 31 y/o, I've seen a lot and, I'm not all knowing, but one thing's for sure, I have build my way, and I have my own way of seeing things. And this is being average and a bit tolerant. I know what lucas think, or at least what he thinks about the movie he made (thus, I believe it's the way he sees life), but to be honest, I don't give a living c*ap about it. One is supposed to disagree. It's what is called free will. That's kinda saying Witches (the ones who actually were) were adorers of satan. That's pure c*ap adopted by the church and force fed to the ignorants. I've seen people in this forum comparing SW Sidious to WW2 Adolf but, the far greater manipulators of masses, imo, is the church. And that's what I compare to the jedi, the so called saviours of the universe and protectors of peace. This is my opinion and, this kind of discussion would be a hell of a kick to have it live, face to face. There are lots and lots to discuss that can't be just reduced to here. But I'm going far way out of the thread.

Cheers

Its not necessarily our opinion but the SW universe is what Lucas thinks. The prophecy of bringing balance was explained with his words, yes that would mean the prophecy does not recognize the right sense of Balance. But Balance in the prophecy means the absence of evil. Or at least absence of the Sith.

LordSorgo

Cheers

I don't care what GL says

I stopped reading your post the second i saw that.

Fishy
Originally posted by LordSorgo
I don't care what GL says

I stopped reading your post the second i saw that.

Thats just stupid.

Clawed The Bum
Sidiuos is the hairy nairly man yeah man he has the good stuff yeah man , yeah man

Captain REX
I don't care what GL says.

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/turb/sleep-w.gif

Darth_Janus

Cheers

People tend to believe balance is in having both aspects of the world, and that is true... from a certain point of view.

But the balance Lucas refers to is not balance in creation but balance and harmony in life. The Jedi never seek to absolutely destroy evil, they know it cannot be done. They DO seek to fight it, since that is the purpose of keeping the balance you refer to. To not fight evil would make them less then good. In the PT, the Jedi were fighting what they thought was evil, but were really ignoring and letting slip the true evil. And it tipped the scales.

But also, from Lucas' POV and I tend to agree, Good maintains balance and harmony, whereas evil seeks to destroy it. There is no evil society or group that maintains balance and harmony. It is anathema to what they are. Lucas is trying to prove that the issue of balance isn't as simple as good and evil must survive. He would not make a movie about redemption and conflict if that was the case. Instead, I believe, he is trying to point out that evil seeks to tip the balance, whereas good (real good, not just peaceful, complacent people, like the PT Jedi) seeks to restore it by destroying the evil.

Captain REX
Yup. It's not the balance of 2 Jedi and 2 Sith = Balance, it's the balance of 0 Sith = Woohoo, partay, balance!

Darth_Janus
lmao... Right

Clawed The Bum
balance is having no evil guyz in the world weighing down the progess that others do

Captain REX
Yup.

Fishy
Tobad "evil" is usually a necessity for others to do good.

Clawed The Bum
not really. lets say you find the cure for cancer. invent something. give someone a message. compliment somebody. give someone a gift.

Fishy
Lets say you stop a dictator end a war sacrifise your live for your country. Invent a lot of new things.

That thing that you mentioned about Aids, there is no way we could ever find a cure to that without there being wars because our technology standard would be a lot lower. Wars force developement on people. In times of peace we start having other things to spend money on.

Just look at NASA for instance, for a long time very incredibly rich and then it started losing money all of a sudden. Cold war was over, space race was won. NASA was no longer necessary, still the technology they developed there, it could have helped a lot of people if they were still funded as much as they were a few dozen years ago.

Clawed The Bum
so instead George bush uses that money for toilet paper and makes our debts even bigger. ( not to mention U.S.A is the contry in the world with the biggest debt, most people know that but not the dumb americans here) but really he tries to use that money for good. well not really clinton did thou. maybe more cancer research and stuff. ps i said cancer not aids.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
People tend to believe balance is in having both aspects of the world, and that is true... from a certain point of view.

But the balance Lucas refers to is not balance in creation but balance and harmony in life. The Jedi never seek to absolutely destroy evil, they know it cannot be done. They DO seek to fight it, since that is the purpose of keeping the balance you refer to. To not fight evil would make them less then good. In the PT, the Jedi were fighting what they thought was evil, but were really ignoring and letting slip the true evil. And it tipped the scales.

But also, from Lucas' POV and I tend to agree, Good maintains balance and harmony, whereas evil seeks to destroy it. There is no evil society or group that maintains balance and harmony. It is anathema to what they are. Lucas is trying to prove that the issue of balance isn't as simple as good and evil must survive. He would not make a movie about redemption and conflict if that was the case. Instead, I believe, he is trying to point out that evil seeks to tip the balance, whereas good (real good, not just peaceful, complacent people, like the PT Jedi) seeks to restore it by destroying the evil.

Sure, I do understand what GL means and I also respect his point of view and plus, it's his masterpiece. I'm just stanting a bit of my opinion to those who are insterested in reading it and debate it. Of course that in nowadays, there's no right and wrong good and evil black on white just there for one to see. Things are a bit more complicated than that. But I'm for instance happy that my opinion opened a window of discussion and had positive (as in logical counter opinions) feed back. That's healthy discussion of subjects between intelegent beings. I don't even care about one or two retarded remarks such as "I've stop reading when you've said that you don't care about what GL says buababaha" Thx to all of you who have brains instead of wind.

Captain REX
I'm confused as to what AIDS and NASA have to do with Sidious... stick out tongue

I have brains, but if you decide to ignore GL, you can't very well have a good argument, seeing as he created just about everything there is to Star Wars.

Darth_Rankkor
I'm confused as to what AIDS and NASA have to do with Sidious... stick out tongue

I have brains, but if you decide to ignore GL, you can't very well have a good argument, seeing as he created just about everything there is to Star Wars.

with that one you just killed yourself. When I say "I don't care", I'm saying that I DO NOT AGREE with him. I like Star Wars, that's one of the reasons I'm here. I'm debating ideas. Different ways of thinking. Understand?

Cheers

Clawed The Bum

you didn't know? sidiuos had aids

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
you didn't know? sidiuos had aids

ROTFLMAO laughing laughing laughing

and he worked at nasa, that's where he got aids

LordSorgo
Thats just stupid. Then you have something in common with it.

Tangible God
darth sidiuos is almost unagruebly the best manupilater. and agruebly one of the best duelers out there. everyone thinks that he is a bad dueler but which duel has he lost? none. so there is no evidence that he is a bad dueler. what more can you expect of a sith lord? You failed English didn't you?

Tulak Hord
There can't be balance without the sith..without chaos, order doesn't exist. Without sith, jedi cannot exist....It'll never be peaceful....so the sith are right. "Peace is a lie"

LordSorgo
You failed English didn't you?

Hahaha! Indeed he did.

Captain REX
Right, this is getting quite silly.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
There can't be balance without the sith..without chaos, order doesn't exist. Without sith, jedi cannot exist....It'll never be peaceful....so the sith are right. "Peace is a lie"

An answer much shorter but containing the same message I've tried to pass. I very much agree.

Fishy
An answer much shorter but containing the same message I've tried to pass. I very much agree.

Thats right to a certain extent. The Jedi are not fighting to destroy evil but to limit it to create a balance in the universe they know all to well that they can not stop evil. However stopping the Sith and stopping evil are two completely different things. The Jedi want to keep balance. The Sith want to destroy it. Thats why destroying the Sith not evil but the Sith would create balance in the univere. He has a good point with this, its not real balance but it is balance. And one the Jedi seek to have because a Balance like that would also mean a steady downfall of wars and all that crap. What I think is really strange is the entire prophecy, it should never have happened because there already was balance by the time of Old Repulbic, it dissapeared when Sidious came onto the scene.

Clawed The Bum
You failed English didn't you?

No i didn't. my grammer and spelling is bad but my teacher still gave me a B becuase i have creative comments and intellegent answers and statements. in other words my statements are right and i am smart geek

Fishy
In other words your teacher has a crush on your mother/father.

Clawed The Bum
What the f**k? no not everybody has the extreme circumstanaces that you have

Darth_Rankkor
Please focus on the subject and leave the agressions to the play ground stick out tongue

Clawed The Bum
okay sidiuos is not a idiot boom question answered

LordSorgo
okay sidiuos is not a idiot boom question answered

Another great Elaboration

Tangible God
No i didn't. my grammer and spelling is bad but my teacher still gave me a B becuase i have creative comments and intellegent answers and statements. in other words my statements are right and i am smart geek But you would fail in the real world, like in an office or other job. One that doesn't pay you for sarcastic remarks about Star Wars.

Captain REX
No i didn't. my grammer and spelling is bad but my teacher still gave me a B becuase i have creative comments and intellegent answers and statements. in other words my statements are right and i am smart geek

I'm curious as to your age... geek

LordSorgo

So, i am guessing she passed you through grade two this year?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.