How About This?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
i have noticed that alot of our fellow posters at KMC enter a thread here in the OTF and immediately criticize it if they dont like the topic. why not just ignore the thread instead of posting insensitive sarcastic remarks? the message most of us get when they do this, is that they are drama queens who start trouble just for the sake of starting trouble. have some common courtesy for your fellow posters and treat them as you would have them treat you, okiedokie?

Mist
this thread sucks and im gonna get it offtopic as soon as i can because i hate it.

anyway, i went outside and its cold and dark...

Rogue Jedi
good one, mist, seriously. laughing out loud laughing out loud
but for real, dont you hate it when someone does this?

Ladyluck
yesno expression

isn't my new hat awesome? eek!

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Yeah, it's really stupid really erm

Yeah, it is LL eek!

Mist

usually any sane topic ends up into a sex threaderm

the thread could be about shoes, and itll turn into sex.

Ladyluck
eek!

haha mist that's so true

Mist
Originally posted by Ladyluck
eek!

haha mist that's so true

lets turn this into another oneeek!

eyes wanna come and 'play'?

stick out tongue

Ladyluck
eek!

shifty

naughty

D-Double
Originally posted by Mist

yes ...... flirt

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mist

not really, watch this.....i just bought a new pair of shoes and they are really......wait a minute.....hey, SEXSEXSEXSEXSEX!!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ladyluck
laughing

Rogue Jedi
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

BakaXero
eek!

*Georgina_A*
This looks interesting detective

Ladyluck
eek!

SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!

shifty

Rogue Jedi
you guys are a bunch of sinners.

BakaXero
bananasex

*Georgina_A*

Oh yeah scissors

Ladyluck

eek! I know!

silver_tears
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
Oh yeah scissors

hihat......naughty........faint

A typical night right there droolio
The fainting's from exhaustion rest assured whistle

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by silver_tears
hihat......naughty........faint

A typical night right there droolio
The fainting's from exhaustion rest assured whistle

OMG droolio

Can I join you, Miss Tears? naughty

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BakaXero
bananasex
dood!!! where did you get that banana smiley?!?!?!?!

silver_tears
OMG droolio

Can I join you, Miss Tears? naughty

Course swank

*Georgina_A*
Course swank

Let's invite Hayden shifty

BakaXero
dood!!! where did you get that banana smiley?!?!?!?!
i didnt.... someone else here found it and uploaded iterm
but now im using it droolio

Ladyluck
eek!

silver_tears
Let's invite Hayden shifty

I'll be sure to shifty

Rogue Jedi
shes getting the bananas banana.

Scythe
i have noticed that alot of our fellow posters at KMC enter a thread here in the OTF and immediately criticize it if they dont like the topic. why not just ignore the thread instead of posting insensitive sarcastic remarks? the message most of us get when they do this, is that they are drama queens who start trouble just for the sake of starting trouble. have some common courtesy for your fellow posters and treat them as you would have them treat you, okiedokie?

Enjoyed your 5 mins of fame?

*Georgina_A*
I'll be sure to shifty

OMG, and a stripper eek!

Or...Hayden can do us the service shifty

silver_tears
OMG, and a stripper eek!

Or...Hayden can do us the service shifty

I thought we had agreed on the little tuxedo thong Gorgey cry
Don't deprive me of lush Hayden nekkidness droolio

Scythe
BSSFYM

silver_tears
Originally posted by Scythe

you're such an ass no
and to think his post probably could have helped you

Rogue Jedi
sort of. you enjoy being a drama queen?

*Georgina_A*
I thought we had agreed on the little tuxedo thong Gorgey cry
Don't deprive me of lush Hayden nekkidness droolio

Okay, okay we'll go with the tuxedo *mutters* even though the fur was much more appealing...disgust

I won't, believe me! droolio

Scythe
Ah the irony...

silver_tears
But ze tuxedo has a little bow tie naughty
So it's agreed droolio

I'm going to bed, loves you glomp

Rogue Jedi
what irony? whats with you? did someone go pee in your corn flakes?

Scythe
G'night

BakaXero
Ah the irony...
what irony confused

Rogue Jedi
you're such an ass no
and to think his post probably could have helped you
good one, sil!!! punk his arse!!!!!!

Scythe
what irony confused

Shit I have to do all the work around here...

I told that one person in a sarcastic tone if they enjoyed their 5 mins of fame, that person then stated if I enjoyed being a drama queen.

IRONIC!

Rogue Jedi
well, i saw no smileys on your post, nor did i sense any sarcasm.

*Georgina_A*
But ze tuxedo has a little bow tie naughty
So it's agreed droolio

I'm going to bed, loves you glomp

Okay then, but only because I lover you love

G'night m'dear hug

BakaXero
may be you should used the sarcasm tags...
did you enjoy your 5 min of fame?

Rogue Jedi
cya, sil.

Scythe
good one, sil!!! punk his arse!!!!!!

Yeah...they sure showed me...

Rogue Jedi
you werent being funny, you were just being harsh. when we called you on it, you tried to cover your tracks and make it look like you were just joking. i dont need fame here, man. i have been a member here a long time and am quite beyond needing other peoples approval or have them fawning all over me.

BakaXero
i like making tracks
its fun happy

Rogue Jedi
*makes tracks*

Scythe
you werent being funny, you were just being harsh. when we called you on it, you tried to cover your tracks and make it look like you were just joking. i dont need fame here, man. i have been a member here a long time and am quite beyond needing other peoples approval or have them fawning all over me.

Mhmm...

BakaXero
baboom!!!!

Rogue Jedi
diva...drama queen.

BakaXero
LOLLIPOP!!!! eek!

*Georgina_A*
diva...drama queen.

Diva diva stick out tongue

Now, go make me a cup of tea, spit spot euro

Bardock42
God.....it's not the Threads that piss me off...its what happens to them......now seriously the OTF is just a bunch of Bullshit...ven serious threads die after...hmm aboot with the first response.......its sad....did anyone respond to the topic anyways....like I might want to read what the members thingk aboo people that do that....instead I will have to read 5 pages of banana ass ****ing and sex talk......why does the OTF suck so much?

Scythe
A child ensues in the act of namecalling...

Rogue Jedi
what flavor? grape? jump

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Bardock42
God.....it's not the Threads that piss me off...its what happens to them......now seriously the OTF is just a bunch of Bullshit...ven serious threads die after...hmm aboot with the first response.......its sad....did anyone respond to the topic anyways....like I might want to read what the members thingk aboo people that do that....instead I will have to read 5 pages of banana ass ****ing and sex talk......why does the OTF suck so much?

Then don't come...Simple, no? erm

what flavor? grape? jump

Strawberry eek!

Bardock42
Bullshit people....just cause it is the Off-topic forum doesn't mean every topic in it has to be off-topic.......

Off Topic means that the Thread doesn't fit anywhere else..not that the thread has no topic and can be used for immature Bullshit

Scythe

Your right, but the chances of any of these questions, be it serious or in good humor, will never reach an answer because people will always have in mind that they are right, and everyone else is wrong. Good luck trying to make any point, also....have you perhaps thought that this is the off-topic forum? That things can go stale in a heartbeat? That maybe your reading the wrong column if your looking for a straight answer?

Bardock42

Strawberry eek!

No its not simple...because this thread might have been interesting...it is a good topic....it could even have led to a discussion..but some kids decided to make it one long boring immature chat

Scythe
Hmmm, I tried...

*Georgina_A*
No its not simple...because this thread might have been interesting...it is a good topic....it could even have led to a discussion..but some kids decided to make it one long boring immature chat

Well, I'm sorry to say that's the OTF for you. This is how it's been ever since I've been here (don't know about before but most probably the same) and I don't think people are going to change now.

Rogue Jedi

Strawberry eek!

exactly, that is what i have been trying to say here. if you dont like the place, dont visit. i dont like target, thats why i go to walmart. i dont go to target and tell them how much they suck.

Bardock42
People misunderstand the Off-Topic forum....its not intended as aSpam Forum, but it's used as that....-i don't mind the stupid idiotic threads, but why also destroy the serious ones that don't belong to the GDF but could as well be interesting debates?

How does a Butt****ing Banana realte to the Topic?

BakaXero
it has been quite out off control for a while....
but you have the gdf still if you wanna discuss matter with out leading to randomness

Scythe
exactly, that is what i have been trying to say here. if you dont like the place, dont visit. i dont like target, thats why i go to walmart. i dont go to target and tell them how much they suck.

Why would your bring up department stores in a conversation regarding message boards? GTFO!

Bardock42

I don't go to the OTF to tell it how much it suck...if at all I tell the people that can't stick to a topic how much it sucks that they can't stick to a topic.

Well, I'm sorry to say that's the OTF for you. This is how it's been ever since I've been here (don't know about before but most probably the same) and I don't think people are going to change now.

CVan't both coexist? I mean there are enough Chat Threads wiothout any purpose at all...why destroy the few serious diwscussions?

*Georgina_A*

Yeah, I mean it's just making a big unneeded fuss, that's what I think.

Bardock42
it has been quite out off control for a while....
but you have the gdf still if you wanna discuss matter with out leading to randomness

Yes, but there are things that don't belong there but still doesn't mean that they have to lead to total radomness

Scythe
I don't mean to nitpick, but grammer is a virtue...

BakaXero
Yes, but there are things that don't belong there but still doesn't mean that they have to lead to total radomness
i wouldnt know... ive only look in the gdf a few times
is seems to have the same topics... but less busy i dont know about the content though

Bardock42
I don't mean to nitpick, but grammer is a virtue...

Well my grammar is not great...forgive me for that...doesn't change the disgustingness of great parts of the OTF.

Rogue Jedi
Why would your bring up department stores in a conversation regarding message boards? GTFO!
its called an 'analogy'. look it up, diva.

Bardock42
i wouldnt know... ive only look in the gdf a few times
is seems to have the same topics... but less busy i dont know about the content though
Same topics? Yes we have a lot of "look at my Cock" "Wildest Sexual fantasy" ans "Random Comments" What the f**k?

Scythe
Divas make alot of money, that doesn't sound like me.

Rogue Jedi
I don't go to the OTF to tell it how much it suck...if at all I tell the people that can't stick to a topic how much it sucks that they can't stick to a topic.

CVan't both coexist? I mean there are enough Chat Threads wiothout any purpose at all...why destroy the few serious diwscussions?
thats why it is called 'off' topic, not 'stick to the' topic.

Bardock42
thats why it is called 'off' topic, not 'stick to the' topic.
No its called Off-topic because it doesn't fit any topic like "Star Wars" "General Discussion" "Music" "News&Question" ...not because people are supposed to never ever stay on topic.....

Rogue Jedi
well, there are no rules here. it says this right below off topic forum. just go with it.

Bardock42
I might have missed the moment when "no rules" was set equal with "every one must behave like an idiot"

BakaXero
well there are rules but nothing about sticking to a topic

Rogue Jedi
dood, you just said it!!! big grin

BakaXero
I might have missed the moment when "no rules" was set equal with "every one must behave like an idiot"
too bad for me
cause idiot is what i do best...

Scythe
Wait a sec...we're trying to talk serious here with a guy that has penguins on his sig? Did I miss something here...?

Bardock42
but does that mean that every topic has to be random and pointless? I don't think so.....what i even worse than people that go to nstupid threads just to tell how stuid they are is people that go to normal and seriosu threads just to make them random and pointless.

Bardock42
Wait a sec...we're trying to talk serious here with a guy that has penguins on his sig? Did I miss something here...?

Yes Madagascar....the Penguins rock

Rogue Jedi
better than every word in his profile saying 'meh'. besides, penguins are cool as hell. big grin very noble individuals.

Bardock42

*Georgina_A*
Yes Madagascar....the Penguins rock

better than every word in his profile saying 'meh'. besides, penguins are cool as hell. big grin very noble individuals.

Right on one eye

Scythe

You looked at my profile?

*blushes*

Bardock42
Right on one eye

Back to topic...back to topic........

Scythe
What was the topic?

*Georgina_A*
Back to topic...back to topic........

The topic where everyone's arguing and aren't going to stop? I'd rather not, thanks...But sorry for posting.

Scythe
Oh yeah....that one...

BakaXero
if you cant belive penguins cant be serious your probably right
but im not a penguin.
what with you any way... no sense of fun or excite. it like you live in the dark and fear the comfort of haveing fun and being able to enjoy yourself.
i can be serious if need be but whats the point if your down and sad all the time?
thats no way to live life... that fould suck so much if you didnt know how to enjoy yourself.

but does that mean that every topic has to be random and pointless? I don't think so.....what i even worse than people that go to nstupid threads just to tell how stuid they are is people that go to normal and seriosu threads just to make them random and pointless.
well it kinda how things are now..
you can try to change things... but i dont know what that.ll do for you.
if a topic here is serious enought people will not stray

Scythe
if you cant belive penguins cant be serious your probably right
but im not a penguin.
what with you any way... no sense of fun or excite. it like you live in the dark and fear the comfort of haveing fun and being able to enjoy yourself.
i can be serious if need be but whats the point if your down and sad all the time?
thats no way to live life... that fould suck so much if you didnt know how to enjoy yourself.

I'm sorry but, WTF did you just say?

Bardock42

Scythe
Ah yes.

*Georgina_A*
well it is a Discussion Forum after all...that's what people do on Forums..they argue their opinion....

You don't say eek!

But remember this is the OTF...I'm not going bother explaining it again because I'm just wasting my time, aren't I?

Bardock42
Well I know I missed the point when Off Topic was set equal with Spam and Stupidity...but you are right you are waisting your time here.....but don't you think it would be nice idf there were atr least some serious topics in teh OTTF?

I mean doesn't matter which thread you look at its the same random stupidity thread ....everythings the same.......

*Georgina_A*
If someone wants the thread to go back to seriousness then it will once they post in it obviously, or not if no one has anything to say on the matter. But if no one has anything serious to post then the thread's just going to die isn't it...

Blah, why am I even bothering sad

Bardock42
No actually its not....lets take the thread "How much does giving birth hurt" even the people tat tried to answer had to stop after some of the OffTopic Members took over and made stupid remarks and just chatted and Roleplayed being gay or whatever......the OT.people just destroy every thread, and threads that should belong to another Forum but are accidently posted here are after 3 minutes so off-topic that they can't be moved because they would be no uise in teh good forums

Well i don't know..I mean youj are wrong that much is clear.....but I think you are stubborn...that's my theory.....no problem there I am too..

*Georgina_A*
How do you even know that those members stopped because of that? What the f**k? And if you have such a problem with it, I really don't know why you post here. I mean, do you really think all these people are going to change because you're not happy about it? So why the hell complain about it?! That's really what I don't get...

And no, I don't believe I'm wrong, I just believe that I'm stubborn, and yeah so are you...

Bardock42
Well cause I saw people trying but stopping after the y turned it into a Kindergarten....and well we got a pretty decent convo here so it seems to help a bit...and maybe they will change ansd see...dammit you are right I will jsut post in the Random threads (which are aboot 99%) and let the people have a discussion in the seriosu ones.....
Or we they could make an Off-topic Subforum called Spam and Bullshit.....
Compalining may help.....better than shut up and let everything go down the drain....(is that even an english phrase)

And well I know you don't believe so..but you are....and well I am stubborn...but at least I am stubborn on the good side.....you should join me....and try to stop this insanity....

*Georgina_A*
Yeah, because you can so see that people are just on the verge of posting but decide not to because of Y who supposedly turned it into a kindergarten?
Yeah, maybe it will, maybe it won't. I'm going for won't seeing as the OTF has always been like this, and you should just accept it for what it is...A place where practically anything goes (notice I said practically) and it's just a place to have fun and if you don't find it fun, tough. Because I don't believe it's going to change for you.
Not actually sure whether it's an English saying, but okay, it makes sense...

Huh...You know what's funny, I think you're in the wrong eek! I'm stubborn on the good side too, and I'm sure you are too...And never schmoll

Bardock42
No but I can see that people start posting serious things...then sopme idiots post bullshit aboot 2 full pages per minute and no one of the serious posters ever come back.....
Yes but maybe two people have fun in a thread and others that wanted to have fun with a discussion don't....I don't mind the fun threads but can't people keep this supposed "funniness" to the threads that are vcreated for it......the few serious Topics have to be turned useless because...what? Just for the fun of randomness...I don't see the fun...I'm sorry..and what you suggest is basically what I do..I keep out of the OTF cause I believe my IQ drops a point everytime I enter it.....jsut sometimes when I am really bored and no one visits the GDF I might go there........

And....oh whatever...if its fun to you to destroy a perfectly good thread I don't want you on my side anyways....

Rogue Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.