Strippers, good or bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Well, whats the verdict?

silver_tears
good

Ladyluck
good yes

BakaXero
not the the really fat ones... no expression

Rogue Jedi
i see alot of them in my hotel. i have mixed opinions on them.

baddspellahl4
good, at any size

lil bitchiness
Good.

Darth Nauj
there here to entertain us so there good

Bardock42
Strippers are people too; naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you negotiate later behind the curtain of a VIP room. Besides, there's no reason to kill them, 'cause most of them are already dead inside...Good night, folks!

digipus
Originally posted by Bardock42
Strippers are people too; naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you negotiate later behind the curtain of a VIP room. Besides, there's no reason to kill them, 'cause most of them are already dead inside...Good night, folks!

that's totally bullshit mad

Darth_Otaku
Good.

Bardock42
Originally posted by digipus
that's totally bullshit mad

It must be true...I saw it on TV

digipus
It must be true...I saw it on TV

sorry my french - but that's idiotic... just because someone is working as a dancer in a strip-club does not necessarily make them a whore or "inner dead"... beside the fact that they do it for a merely slightly retarded "market" and demand of horny wankers.

grow up before you judge other people like that ...

... bah ... I get totally hostile on such things!

Bardock42
Ok...for tgose of you who didn't get it...here's an analogy:

Peter: As we all know, Christmas is that mystical time of year when the ghost of Jesus rises from the grave to feast on the flesh of the living! So we all sing Christmas Carols to lull him back to sleep.
Bob: Outrageous, How dare he say such blasphemy. I've got to do something.
Man #1: Bob, there's nothing you can do.
Bob: Well, I guess I'll just have to develop a sense of humor.

YOU are Bob...you should d what Bob's planning to do...if you didn't get that as well....go play in traffic....

digipus
Bob: Well, I guess I'll just have to develop a sense of humor.

YOU are Bob...you should d what Bob's planning to do...if you didn't get that as well....go play in traffic....

sorry, I can not laugh about a "joke" where thousands of girls/women are refered to as hookers just because they work in an industry which was mainly created to fullfill some "needs" of pathetic loners.

Jana
laughing Maybe you can't, I can!

digipus
Originally posted by Jana
laughing Maybe you can't, I can!

coz you don't know how it's like ...

why do I try to discuss with kids? .... grow up for christs sake!

Bardock42
sorry, I can not laugh about a "joke" where thousands of girls/women are refered to as hookers just because they work in an industry which was mainly created to fullfill some "needs" of pathetic loners.

well 4 Million people can...it's a quote from Family guy......good show.....
I don't really have an opinion on strippers besides how is it fair to say you can't label them but call all their viewers "pathetic losers" ...and don't you think some might actually like what they do?

Jana
coz you don't know how it's like ...

why do I try to discuss with kids? .... grow up for christs sake! Oh man, why don't you grow the f*ck up? It was a joke.... roll eyes (sarcastic) I happen to have found it funny..

hh?

family guy laughing

Darth_Otaku
...you talk like your a stripper yourself...

digipus
well 4 Million people can...it's a quote from Family guy......good show.....
I don't really have an opinion on strippers besides how is it fair to say you can't label them but call all their viewers "pathetic losers" ...and don't you think some might actually like what they do?

I've been working for bout 1 year as a stripper, and thx - I don't want to imagine what the audience "liked" coz I remember them as a bunch of drunken-h0rny bastards with _no_ manners.

Bardock42
I've been working for bout 1 year as a stripper, and thx - I don't want to imagine what the audience "liked" coz I remember them as a bunch of drunken-h0rny bastards with _no_ manners.

I meant some Strippers...not the audience.....

And why did you do it? Was it the only possibility for you to get money? Or what....

digipus
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
...you talk like your a stripper yourself...

so what ... gotta prob with dat d00d?

Darth_Otaku

Darth_Otaku

Nope

digipus
I meant some Strippers...not the audience.....

And why did you do it? Was it the only possibility for you to get money? Or what....

depts + no money + wrong friends + good at dancing = BIG mistake

Jana
It seems, like it wasn't you're favorite part of your life so far..
You are pretty sensitive about it. I bet, there has been nothing written to offend you or any stripper in this thread.

digipus

Bardock42

You take stuff very personal don't you?

digipus
Originally posted by Jana
It seems, like it wasn't you're favorite part of your life so far..
You are pretty sensitive about it. I bet, there has been nothing written to offend you or any stripper.

no it's not ...

I know how guys go off on strippers (specially those age 15) ... and everything is fine unless they start to call you hooker.
There're a hell load of clubs where you can buy the girl afterwards but the majority of strippers are really _just_ dancers. We made a choreography and stuff ... hard work. (from the dancing part) ...

And of course is frustrating when you work a lot and at the end it's just your boobs the audience goes for...

ya ... well .. dunno

digipus
You take stuff very personal don't you?

sure ...

the last point in that poll here is:
"would not touch them with a 10foot lightsaber"

I find that pretty humilating.

Darth_Otaku

digipus

Bardock42
I can imagine worse things than being called a hooker...but just so you know Family Guy isw a social critical TV-Show which basically mewans that they see it the other way around and just want t show how society misbehaves.....oh and its funny....

Again I don't know any Strippers personally...nor do strip (since I am male it would be different anyways) but do you think all strippers hate what they do....and why call your customers...and that's pretty much what they are horny bastards.....I mean they are the only reason why you get money for the dancing erm

digipus
Originally posted by Bardock42 I can imagine worse things than being called a hooker...but just so you know Family Guy isw a social critical TV-Show which basically mewans that they see it the other way around and just want t show how society misbehaves.....oh and its funny....

Again I don't know any Strippers personally...nor do strip (since I am male it would be different anyways) but do you think all strippers hate what they do....and why call your customers...and that's pretty much what they are horny bastards.....I mean they are the only reason why you get money for the dancing erm

Some strippers certainly love what they do - and perfectly match the industry they work in. Of course. I know quite some of them and I cannot imagine that they will do something else ever. It can be a world of glamour and it's certainly 'something else' ... many people want to live like that.
I don't.
I graduated from the Royal Dance Academy here in Denmark and got a job in one musical. Afterwards nothing. And I need to eat every now and then. Now I study something completely different ... and I still need to eat ... so I 'dance' ...

As for the audience ... there are such and such ... but imagine taking off your clothes in front of 100 guys who are drunk like hell and yelling at you like a bunch of animals. I really have never seen so much discust before in my whole life. Never. I never could imagine that grown up people can behave so low.

Sometimes the audience can be pleasant ... mainly some companies or stuff - dunno ... they have a good time, drink, and behave.
But the majority is very ugly. Again: this also depends a bit on the location you work in ...

neway ... what I went off for in this thread is the last point of the poll and your comment like "stippers are dead inside neway"...

if one makes a poll if strippers are good or not the answers should be:
yes - no - dunno
and not an additional option treating us like we have a desease and are not to be touched!

And this inner dead thing ... damn ... I love life .. I laugh a lot - I read - I think I'm pretty active ... dunno ... dead people behave different.

Syren
I think that where RJ wrote the lightsaber option he was directing that mainly at those strippers who offer extra services, as we all know that some do... don't take such offence at a harmless thread, it's only out of curiosity that this was created, perhaps you should try to educate rather than berate? I understand the fact that you don't have a whole lot of money from bartending or whatever, but is that your highest ambition? You seem quite intelligent, I can imagine there are plenty of jobs out there for someone who needs to study in the day and work in the evening... entrepreneurial work for example? I'm going to be studying web design of an evening in order to eventually work from home, whilst doing this I'm working in an office, not exactly reaching my full potential but it's paying the bills while I do other things... I can dance, I have debts, but I wouldn't choose to work in a strip club, or anywhere that made me feel degraded, if there were other options open to me. Does that make sense? No offence intended, but I think you are arguing a case where you're not likely to come out shining as people are welcome to their own opinions...

And for the record, I voted good. They're high value entertainment in many places, it seems to be the ones who do the extras that give the career a bad name wink

digipus
Originally posted by Syren
I think that where RJ wrote the lightsaber option he was directing that mainly at those strippers who offer extra services, as we all know that some do... don't take such offence at a harmless thread, it's only out of curiosity that this was created, perhaps you should try to educate rather than berate?.....

Yes, I know what you mean ...

well ... to explain why I do what I do is rather private and stuff ...
but I actually am in progress to orientate and work in another field...

as for the therm "stripper"
there are:

go-go-girls
strippers
private dancers

none of them a 'client' is allowed to touch anyway ... if you get extra service like "the whole way" it's a hooker. So that part actually is off a stripper service anyway.

Baylin
I love strippers, it takes ages to get wallpaper off with your finger nails! blink

confused

Syren
Yes, I know what you mean ...

well ... to explain why I do what I do is rather private and stuff ...
but I actually am in progress to orientate and work in another field...

as for the therm "stripper"
there are:

go-go-girls
strippers
private dancers

none of them a 'client' is allowed to touch anyway ... if you get extra service like "the whole way" it's a hooker. So that part actually is off a stripper service anyway.

It's become a word that isn't held in high regard... we're still living in a prudish society I guess erm

Well, good luck with whatever you intend to do, and don't allow yourself to feel bad over ignorant, derogatory comments big grin

BackFire
Strippers can kick ass, but they can also be very pushy and bitchy. Though, i especially love the ones that do extras, wish there were more of them.

Also, diqipus, the quote from family guy was a joke, nothing more. No need to get upset over it, it isn't a serious quote and no one actually believes that.

Syren
BF, go get a cold shower mmkay? eyes

digipus
Originally posted by BackFire
Also, diqipus, the quote from family guy was a joke, nothing more. No need to get upset over it, it isn't a serious quote and no one actually believes that.

I actually didn't knew this 'Family-Guy-Show' ... I have to admit that I am a total loss when it comes to TV shows or series ...

Syren
I can't stand that program ninja

TX!
actually something thats better than strippers are the moonlight bunnyranch in nevada girls hmmm very smile

BackFire
Originally posted by TX!
actually something thats better than strippers are the moonlight bunnyranch in nevada girls hmmm very smile

Way too expensive.

digipus
I can't stand that program ninja

eek! looks like I haven't missed nething ...

the only thing I really watch every night (don't laugh) is 'Moonlightning' ... that old series with Bruce Willis and Cybill ...
embarrasment

Darth_Otaku

TX!
Originally posted by BackFire
Way too expensive.

not for me stick out tongue

Syren
Moonlighting? Haven't heard of it... is it good?

BackFire
eek! looks like I haven't missed nething ...

the only thing I really watch every night (don't laugh) is 'Moonlightning' ... that old series with Bruce Willis and Cybill ...
embarrasment

Actually, you are, it's one of the best shows on TV, also one of the most popular.

Syren
yes This is true, I just don't like it myself... but you may well be missing something spectacular anyway...

TX!
Moonlighting? Haven't heard of it... is it good?

from what i saw and know yea

Darth_Otaku
is it with that sadistic baby?

BackFire
yes This is true, I just don't like it myself... but you may well be missing something spectacular anyway...

You are literally the first person I've met who dislikes the show, even my mom and dad love it.

Syren
ninja I only saw it once...

Syren
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
is it with that sadistic baby?

Yeah...

Darth_Otaku

digipus

Darth_Otaku
seriously...

Rogue Jedi
no it's not ...

I know how guys go off on strippers (specially those age 15) ... and everything is fine unless they start to call you hooker.
There're a hell load of clubs where you can buy the girl afterwards but the majority of strippers are really _just_ dancers. We made a choreography and stuff ... hard work. (from the dancing part) ...

And of course is frustrating when you work a lot and at the end it's just your boobs the audience goes for...

ya ... well .. dunno
the majority of strippers i have met (just met, nothing else) will do anything to you if the $$$ is right.

Tired Hiker
I think strippers are good for people who want them, and for well, the strippers themselves. At least the individual has the freedom to choose whether or not to strip. It puts food on the table for hundreds of thousands, possibly millions in the US alone.

Mist
A 10 foot lightsaber could be quite the weapon.........shifty

Rogue Jedi
they are, in my opinion, mostly hookers that dance on the side.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
they are, in my opinion, mostly hookers that dance on the side.

i think you know the wrong Strippers then....

As forn the Episode with Frog Licking...its not the best Episiode still beats every newer episode of te Simpsons...and there are really really awesome shows were you can't stop laughing for the whole 23 Minutes.....the New YEpisodes rock too.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.