Dedicated to w00t man...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Godamn, i love w00t man w00t

I mean just look at him, so happy, so care-free....

I think we should all take a leaf out of w00t man's w00t book, the world would be a better place.

Infact I love w00t man so much i am going to write a story about him.

Once apon a time there lived a very special smilie in the relms of the KMC custom smilie section that moved the young Korriclette in a way that no other did. His name was w00t man. w00t

Now one fine day w00t man w00t was all alone in his little w00ty house, he wasnt quite too bored but then again he was, its a strange feeling you see being not quite too bored but then being bored at the same time, but anyway he thought to himself, w00t w00t i think i will go into smilietown for the day!

So w00t man w00t gathered his things and off he went. As he walked down the road he met longs of sad smilies, lots of confused smilies & lots of angry smilies, but w00t man w00t would not be brought down by these smilies, because w00t man w00t is always happy.

As w00t man w00t crosses the road *splat* he gets run over and is now official roadkill but he is still happy.

The Moral of the story is even when you are about to die you must always be happy like w00t man w00t

God Bless.

BakaXero
W00t no expression

Scythe
Stupidity at it's best.

*Georgina_A*
Wow, it I press w00t man, will he w00t? eek! w00t

BakaXero
no one said you had to come in this thread and post

Korri
Originally posted by Scythe
Stupidity at it's best.

Absolutley, but at least i tried to make people laugh instead of posting something like "i shave your ass"

Not much better mind you.

Scythe
Nope.

Korri
Well at least i can laugh at myself.

Bardock42
Yes w00tman is very w00tful.......where can I get my own personal w00tman?
And as Georgi asked can the w00tman w00t?

Scythe
GTFO NOW!!!

Korri
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes w00tman is very w00tful.......where can I get my own personal w00tman?
And as Georgi asked can the w00tman w00t?

I dont know ask him

Bardock42
Originally posted by Korri
I dont know ask him
But he's dead sad

Korri
Possibly yes.

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Bardock42
But he's dead sad

Never shock

Bardock42
Originally posted by Korri
Possibly yes.

But at least he's happy.....no expression

BakaXero
oh dear god no!!

Scythe
Doosh....

Bardock42
Originally posted by BakaXero
oh dear god no!!

i know..I know....I loved w00tman cry

Scythe
*Head explodes*

BakaXero
w00tman!!!

Scythe
G.G

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.