Where is the blood in Star Wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Will-one Kenobi
i mean come on every time someone gets there arm choped of its like theres no blood in his body and heads and legs are even worse i mean where the hell is the blood does the lightsabre evapourate it or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tulak Hord
There was Blood in Episode IV. But, really, the lightsaber seals the wound. Tho george didn't think of that in the 70's.

Darth Koroni
However in KotOR 2 lightsaber wounds leave them open. (ie Master Vash's corpse, and the cut Atton death scene.)

Captain REX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t356672.html

You already made this thread, Will-one.

Tangible God
Obi-wan got cut by the Count and bled, let's count how many times. One, one cut. Two, two cuts--ah ah ah!

Darth Kronos
-____________________-

ugh..omg it's a laser-beam type thing...it seals off the wound

Darth Calladus
Originally posted by Darth Koroni
However in KotOR 2 lightsaber wounds leave them open. (ie Master Vash's corpse, and the cut Atton death scene.) whoa how do you do this? you can cut atton?

Captain REX
Calladus, he means cut as in removed from the game.

Tangible, he didn't bleed; those were burn marks on his clothing. yes

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by Captain REX
Calladus, he means cut as in removed from the game.

Tangible, he didn't bleed; those were burn marks on his clothing. yes

Yeah, It was one of the romance endings, along with Atton attack Disciple, and Brianna attack Visas.

Nactous
You dont know if Vash was killed by a lightsaber. Is that Atton death scene real? I've heard about it.

jacobo0o
Well the saber automatically seals the wound with its heat. BUUUT in a new hope obi-wan cuts off Ponda Baba's arm and it bleeds like crazy. What you have to keep in mind is that Baba is an aqualish species, and they're anatomy and body structure is different.

Talos Naga
Hmm... If you think about it.. in real life.. that much heat would dry up all the blood within the wound.. therefore... NO BLEEDING!!!

It also does close the wound... kinda.

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by Nactous
You dont know if Vash was killed by a lightsaber. Is that Atton death scene real? I've heard about it.

Yes, I'm going with one of the planned dialouge options that says that Atton shouldn't strain himself, as he has lost a lot of blood. And considering Sion tortured both, I'd assume that he did it in the same way.

Ushgarak
Duplicate. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.